IOTA + MICROSOFT

>IOTA + MICROSOFT
thenextweb.com/hardfork/2017/11/28/iota-microsoft-data-marketplace-cryptocurrency/

GET IN BEFORE $1.50

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/iotatoken/status/935508864530878465
thenextweb.com/hardfork/2017/11/28/iota-microsoft-data-marketplace-cryptocurrency/
blog.iota.org/iota-data-marketplace-cb6be463ac7f
azure.microsoft.com/nl-nl/blog/azure-blockchain-update-5/
forbes.com/sites/jonathanponciano/2017/11/28/iota-foundation-launches-data-marketplace-for-internet-of-things-research/#5853367af52b
data.iota.org/
forbes.com/sites/jonathanponciano/2017/11/28/iota-foundation-launches-data-marketplace-for-internet-of-things-research/#146fd917f52b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TOLD YOU FAGGOTS TO BOARD THIS ROCKET SHIP AHAHAHAHHAHAA THIS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO GET ON THE 1 GIOTA CLUB GUYS DONT MISS IT

MICROSOFT holy shit balls this is going parabolic

nice photoshop

twitter.com/iotatoken/status/935508864530878465

It's also trading in korea since today and on binance they added a BNB/IOTA trading pair.

>thenextweb.com/hardfork/2017/11/28/iota-microsoft-data-marketplace-cryptocurrency/
Click on the link downie

blog.iota.org/iota-data-marketplace-cb6be463ac7f

Microsoft 'partners' with literally everyone

fuck my asshole.

I read some autists bashing the tech behind IOTA. Calling the tangle too centralized and not a real blockchain or some shit.

anyone want to explain how that POV is wrong?

also which wallet for MIOTA can I run on OS X?

Absolutely ZERO mention of microsoft

azure.microsoft.com/nl-nl/blog/azure-blockchain-update-5/

forbes.com/sites/jonathanponciano/2017/11/28/iota-foundation-launches-data-marketplace-for-internet-of-things-research/#5853367af52b

How is the price not exploding right now, this is ridiculous news.
Yesterday I only wanted a quick flip but this seems like a must hold

where can I buy this shit?

binance

HAhah it will fucking explode real soon, this is HUGE news I wouldnt be surprised if it doubles in price today.

BEEN TELLING YOU FAGGOTS TO BUY ALL WEEK THE NEW WALLET RELEASING SOON WILL MAKE THIS GO PARABOLIC

>implying i could even sell it if i wanted to
>balance zero
t-thanks devs

data.iota.org/

holy shit this is huge.
why isn't it exploding right now? WTF

Is this a pump and dump?

People will take profits down the road, but what bigger news can you ask for? It's tons of news funneled into one big update

okay threw 500 eurobucks at it, lets see where the evening takes us

rofl

Yes. shooped img.

ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND??

forbes.com/sites/jonathanponciano/2017/11/28/iota-foundation-launches-data-marketplace-for-internet-of-things-research/#146fd917f52b

The Berlin-based IOTA Foundation, which is behind a namesake virtual currency that's designed specifically for the rising IoT industry, is delving into data monetization and solutions with the Tuesday morning launch of a new micropayment-based data marketplace that's powered by distributed ledger technology. The new initiative has gathered participation from more than 20 global organizations, including corporations such as Deutsche Telekom, Bosch, Microsoft, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Accenture and Fujitsu, as well as research groups from universities around the world.

cool im getting better at reading these graphs. I bought early yee haw

They are still fudding

let the sad goys be sad.

Who else made over 1k+ so far from this pump?

It's not wrong. I used the IOTA network, it just doesn't work, even with the coordinator.

Txs take hours to confirm and have to be reattached (aka. resent) every ~30 minutes until they actually go through. Until you previous tx is confirmed, you can't send another tx. (this has something to do with the fact that you expose a small part of your private key everytime you send a parallel tx.

It's an absolute clusterfuck, don't buy this shit.

Did someone say..... MOON?

dont complain, set up a fullnode yourself and be speedy boi fast transacto

Hahahahaha you salty faggot. This is total FUD bullshit. You are making a HIGH RISK investment in a coin in its early / beta stages you muppet. Did you think bitcoin operates flawlessly in 2010? If the product was finished and operational you wouldnt be paying $1 per MIOTA but $50.

Stay poor. Im boarding this rocket ship and going to keep buying once i have more money.

If it already worked better than cryptos with transaction fees bitcoin would be already dead. they're definitely not there yet but the future sure looks bright

It doesn't operate "flawed", it's barely a working product.

RaiBlocks already has a finished DAG network, yet they are sub 100 on CMC, rly makes you think, huh.

REEEE didn't get in before the pump

SPOTTED THE GUY WHO WILL FOMO BUY INTO IOTA AT $2.

lol chill iota supports already have a bad name dickface

just sold my iotas

>partnership
>for 2 months

Wow it's fucking nothing

If we've learned anything from chainlink, digibyte, etc. it's that fucking logos with plus signs putting them together is a red flag and you will lose your shekels.

>Microsoft Azure