$3.90 300k sats EOY 2017

$3.90 300k sats EOY 2017

get in now or stay poor

>$3.90
>300k sats

>300k sats = $3.90
hello time-travel-user, are you all in on ETH in 2016?

ARK/BTC EOY 2017: $5-9

OP here, I apologize
I was off by an order of magnitude
30k sats

Ark is now a registered business. First of its kind in crypto.

Pushbutton blockchains anyone can make

Basically can atomic swap ANY coin

8 second block times

Mobile app 98% complete

NFC capibilty

You are a retard if you can't see this. The coin WILL be top 5. You know ETH was $3 at one point too.

It's 35k sats now. Are you saying it'll get even lower EOY?

delet this? I need to get at least 10k. I have a paltry 3k right now.

>You know ETH was $3 at one point too.

Yepp. And it was $400 a year later.

jesus christ, will this shitcoin pump to 37k at least? need to dump some of my bags to flip, thank you very much

Ethereum trades with USD. ARK isn't listed on any exchanges with USD

If Tether implodes, or BTC impodes, or BTC explodes, ARK would be fucked.
How am I supposed to even cash out if any of the above happens? Get my ARK from my wallet to exchange, sell for BTC, move BTC to exchange with USD, convert to fiat. That'd take fucking hours more than holding a coin *on*
an exchange with direct USD pairs.

The only way ARK (and) can thrive is if BTC somehow trades sideways for a fucking year and somehow nothing breaks.

Coss is working towards fiat/alt pairs early next year. Ark already trades there and would be a good choice for one of their early fiat trading pairs. This is just guessing on my part, but I'm holding Ark and Coss while I wait to see if I'm right.

COSS is as scammy as it gets. They are honeydicking you with promises, yet the exchange is utter garbage for many months.

Try having 80

you sure you're OP? you didn't sell your tag to someone else who likes to be a faggot so they can pose as OP?

Why can't one of the existing USD exchanges host ARK/USD pairs FFS. I'd use Bitfinex even. It'll pump up the price so high

Someone should tell the devs to push for that. Having your coin solely on shitcoin exchanges that pair only with BTC is a long term loss

Lol, right now there are multiple paid telegram groups telling people to hold ark for 30-60 days for 3x gains

anyone who listens to OP is a moron

Ethereum didn't get a USD trading pair until it was at like $100 you retard.

Source?

lol nigga i was buying ETH on coinbase at like 14 bucks wtf are you talkin' about?

I don't see why you think it's scammy. I've transferred $2k worth of Eth in and out of the exchange with no issues. The volume is increasing, and they're very active on Telegram. Trading already works fine, and it's still in beta.

Fugg you're right my bad

It still didn't get a USD listing for two years after its release.

source is me, currently on 4 top groups
listen to it or not, don't fucking care. the coin is mooning untill january

>selling ark ever

So you're lying on a Laotian origami forum

Got it

ark will increase steadily
then moon in 2018

BTC/Tether also didn't implode or explode while ETH was going from 3 to whatever

You think that house of cards is gonna hold until ARK gets listed on real money exchanges?

>muh tether
8% of trading volume is fucking koreans
you think they use tether ?
i dont like tether either but its just a token to simplify trading between a few exchanges
all these salty goys that sold early lmao

>BTC rallys
>ARK drops
>BTC crashes
>normies cash out in fiat
>ARK drops

no win scenario.

By that logic, how has Ark gone up 1500% in 6 months while Bitcoin has been volatile but mostly growing?

When this happens just buy more Ark and wait for the market to recover. It will, people are thirsty as fuck.

ARK has been depreciating against BTC for 80% of the time since June 7th,

Hodling an altcoin as it drops most of the time against BTC is not fucking easy

Sell low buy hight good goy

most people balls deep in ark dont care what bitcoin does or should i say blockstreamcoin

if BTC goes down ARK goes down with it without a direct USD pair

You're thinking short term. No one holding Ark long term cares about the bubble, at most they'll regret not timing the market for a rebuy when it happens.

BTC wont go down
worst we see is a mt gox 2.0 which probably would result in a 3 year crypto winter
theres so much buy pressure to get in at lower point it would need a crash worse than mt.gox

this
after a dip it'll bounce back higher than ever unless something catastrophic happens

>hodling longterm
I'm not asking for x3, x5 in a month, I just ask to see a green number against BTC for most days, even if it's just 0.5%
If this thing doesn't show signs of recovery in 1 week I might just kill myself.

3 fucking years? I all-ined ARK at 37k 3 days ago and I'm already suicidal.

I was thinking more along the lines of 2-3 years for a high return, I'm hoping it'll be the next ETH but who knows. Given that, I'm not really comparing it to BTC but the dollar, no point getting sad you didn't realize BTC's hype bubble was indestructible.

Also if this does end up going big its growth will blow BTC out of the water in terms of ratio. Would you say a $100,000 bitcoin is ridiculously high? Because that's a mere 10x what it is now. All Ark needs to do to achieve that growth is hit $35.

I compare it to BTC because everyday it drops against it is a day I could've held BTC instead.
>2~3 years.
I don't know if crypto will last that long the way it is now. Government will step in. Regulations, laws, kikes from wallstreet, the whole hoo-ha. Very unnerving.

No one gives a fuck about satoshis

How retarted can you be to think this all the above will only help crypti maoing it more normy frendly like stocks look amazon google apple for example crypto is the future and will only go up

>coss.io down
HMM

crypto should be a transfer of wealth from normies to autists, not from autists to wallstreet & government.

ARKies don’t care about BTC

They hold this coin so they can use it as their main bank account next year with mobile wallets and native smart cards.

ARKies aren’t interested in buying a coin to HODL and do nothing with until dumping it on someone else or getting it ‘hacked’.

Ark is the only coin that you don’t need to dump on someone else for it to be a life changing investment. It’s also why the number of ARK taken off exchanges and staked has INCREASED even while BTC moons. People use this coin, no one uses BTC.