LINK

LINK

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/uk/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-stickers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5 BTC purchase on binance just now. Baby whales are cashing out and looking for the next big thing.

LINK BROTHER!!!!

where is the 5BTC purchase ? I'm looking at the BTC pair and cant see that

a few minutes ago on binance

Guys all my link was stolen :(, this is bullshit. I was a true linkie, been accumulating for weeks and its all gone :( please feel for me please linkies and help me out, i had 4089 tokens please

You mean into link

Baller please, i have followed u for weekd now and held strong, i hate my life. Why does this hapoen

This is what it feels like to be smart money, my man. You wanna make it? All you gotta do is hold on. Many people had 100+ BTC years ago. They could be millionaires right now. But they didn't do that one thing. They didn't hold on. Don't make that mistake with LINK.

Please dont go up. Need two days for my deposit

thanks, bought 100k

Dude my link got stolen from my account, i got nithing left, i have been saving that for weeks, can someone please help

My link was stolen from me guys, thismis nit even funny, can my linkies please help me out please

quit begging you fag. act like the rich person you'll be after you buy more link

Look guys im not lieing 4620224

Please help me get back some of my link please, i hate to bet but its all i got left to do

what

I cant even buy any because of my shitty coinbase

He's trying to quote his thread. He made one about losing link

Sorry typing to quick and too stressed, meant to say look guys im not lieing Please help me get back some of my link, i hate to beg but its my only option right now

etsy.com/uk/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-stickers

If you have bought LINK you need one of these stickers, how else are you going to show the world that you are a cashslave to sergey and his merry men?

Already sent out five now, to LINK cashslaves in Norway and the US

Holding LINK is the closest thing to being in the Purgatory

Fuck off prick, are you really gonna cry in every thread?

I checked your fucking address, you have 2eth and no link, go buy some fucking link cunt

Nice, just bought 100k

Jk I grabbed a couple. I appreciate LINK inspired creativity.

MOMMY

thanks lol

Seriously. It sucks to lose coin, but I’ve sent .25 btc to the wrong address, I got Confido’d, have lost IOTA from the wallet being shit, fat fingered etherdelta, and that’s just the beginning. I never came here to beg for money. The point of crypto is to take back power over your own money and if you can’t handle the responsibility GTFO.