Who getting /reqt/ here?

Who getting /reqt/ here?

I dunno why I keep holding this shitcoin

>muh accumulating
>muh working product in december
>muh partnerships

IT IS A FUCKING SHITCOIN

Everything is fucking mooning every fucking thing, everywhere is green I am in the red. Fuck you

dump it

I would if it went to above ICO

Just sell, pajeet. Even at loss. But please don't hurt yourself when this hit $1 in the next 3 months.

It literally will not hit $1 unless BTC hits $100.000

so I'd rather buy kyber than this shit, doesn't make sense

sell now and come suck my dick for 2 reqs mid 2018

Imagine all the ICOS you are missing because you have money tied up in this shit. I sold 100K last week, came out with the same amount of ETH I invested so happy about that.

This money will now be used for WABI ICO/ED purchase.

they have partnered with kyber

That's what makes me upset. I missed out on POWR because of this shit.

I do realize that. I meant if Vitalik is the selling point, I'd rather buy kyber which he is directly in contact with

Go chase your P&Ds you worthless cunt.

The only people getting rich from that behaviour are the exchanges by way of fees.

Why are you so emotionally attached to a whitepaper project? Is it because you see all these moon missions pass you by while you are left bagholding under ICO price?

I'd would say sell it so we can stop listening to your whining but I'm sure you'll keep it up then as well. Just because you lost money on req doesn't mean it's a bad project and those of us that know how to trade have made quite a bit on it already. So please, sell me your bags and try something else.

Hardly anything is mooning retard. Btc is reeking everyone. Sell your bags, buy high sell low remember.

at least give me hope

inpatient pajeet is pajeeting again.
sell at loss senpai I'll pick em up from you :D

i sell all my req for power before it mooned.
best decision in my life o far

Veeky Forums memes never make it. The days where Veeky Forums was able to pick winners like ETH are long gone.

Well if you are in from ice, my honest opinion is it will spike to around ico price next week, then dip again. That is your exit point it'll you are impatient. I will sell myself and rebut lower

That's what happens when you buy high user.
I doubled my gains on this one and still hodling.
u mad.

Keep dumping those bags OP. Anything below 700 sats is a steal for me. Make sure to FOMO buy back in when Colossus is out and the price is higher, it's only a few weeks away after all.

dumped my bags last night for a 25% loss
feels good man

I see no reason why this coin is even needed
cant believe i listened to you assholes

>Buys high

>Sells low

>Resentful, poor, distressed

Haha, comedy gold. Great strategy user.

Now go FOMO on another few pumps until you have zero dollars to shuffle around.

>t. Impatient newfag

You're not fooling anyone, stupid bagholder

REQ will never moon. Get REQt

Thought the same about ANT and sold too early. But at least learned out of my mistake and held OMG through the up and downs.

omo REQ is too complex to comprehend for all these newfags
>Muh its paypal 2.0, no it a fcking payment network? It's what? MUH

>literally one month trading
>had two weeks at like .03 USD
>it is now at .06-07
You're just a bad trader. If hodl isn't for you, then sell and try looking out for the pump and dump of the day.

Agreed. I just bought in from my ltc balance.

REQ is a good longterm hold but I wouldn't say anyone who bought into it for a quick flip is stupid for selling now.

>USD values
KEK.

i am looking at it now. it looks stupid cheap at the moment. would it be a bad decision to move my substratum funds into this coin?

>he thinks his internet money is worth something and he won't have to cash out

I am all in and under the top 100 token holders. Guess what my advice will be.

what would it be? are you just going to pump and dump that shit lol

SUB is good too. Got any other money to buy REQ with?

not at the moment. the it would be between sub and req if i were to decide. the potential gains for req seems worth it since its at .07 cents right now.

fucking sell fucker. I dare you sell now.

Do you have sell targets?

Sub seems to have a nice uptrend for now, don't know what's planned in the upcoming time, but you can always go 50/50.

Everyone has his own strategy, but i can say you as much, that i am not in this for a 100% gain