Veeky Forums YOU ARE IDIOTS, NOTHING ELSE

read that and kill yourself idiots!!! ;)

thenextweb.com/hardfork/2017/11/28/iota-microsoft-data-marketplace-cryptocurrency/

blog.iota.org/iota-data-marketplace-cb6be463ac7f

Other urls found in this thread:

iotaprices.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just bought 5 GIOTA.

I am going to make it r-r-right guys?

if you hodl, yes

Volume is increasing REAL fast IOTA is going to double in market cap TONIGHT. If it doesnt I will eat my dick on national tv.

Screencap this

tfw 10Gi at 35 cents
tfw still not going to make it FUCK YOU LINK YOU DIVERTED MY FUTURE

c'mon ... Veeky Forums idiots ... every post on IOTA since 6 month you post your LIES and FUD ... where are you now??!?! ;)

c'mon i wanna hear something from you retarded kids!! ... or you busy with buying in?! you missed the fucking train!!!

reckon it will dump soon?

It's no coincidence they let the koreans in before these gigantic news. They're going to pump us into heaven tonight

no

maybe a little dip ... but thats normal ... these news are bit + 2 new gateways from coinone and euro/iota on bitfinex ... perfect for companies ... + 2 new wallets ... it will grow the whole december

Damn, I really need to start the reclaim process.

Ofcourse it wont. As a general rule it is a bad idea to buy into pumps, and IOTA is pumping now. It went from $0.80 to $1.30. It might drop some, but it most likely will never go below $1 again unless BTC crashes the market.

On the other hand, waiting for the dip might make this go to $2 and you'll regret not buying in. If you dont want to take a risk, buy 50% now, and wait a day to see what happens and then buy (or dont) your other 50%.

cheers for the advice

I actually bought a decent sized stack at 99 cents, eyes glued to chart now lol

when are you selling? 3$?

FUck man, I could have bought 0.5 iota and had a nice 2x by now

Instead I bag holded Verge like an Rtard

bro im really unsure, this is my first attempt at a trade most of my previous profit is from holding for months.

Most likely will sell at $1.50ish though, im watching volume on Coinone rise steadily so it might keep pumping

Fucking perfect.
Every single fucking time I hold something it goes down. The second I sell it moons...
I've held this shit since 14k and now it finally goes back to 13k mere hours after I sold. I feel so fucking cursed.
Doesn't matter if I buy or sell on good or bad news; IF I buy it goes down, if I sell it goes up without exceptions.

binance is at 13057 sat = $1.28 steady going up

iotaprices.com/
It's already $1.75 in korea

lol