XLM mooning

XLM mooning 670 sats now! Get in the fucking hype boat, pay system released soon!

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LMC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf was that

jumped from 610 sats to 750 in about 3minutes

PnD-Group?

not sure lol :)

this shitcoin will die a slow death, get out and make real money somewhere else

> buy ath

I aint buying your shitcoin

Are you retarded? Yeah it's the same group pumping BTC from 3k to 10k now pssshhh don't tell anyone. (Spoiler: Visa you fucking fgt)

when rebuy? i think it will dump back to ~630 sats

yeah i know this coin is rising the last 48 hours you dipshit. But not this much in this short time

I think indeed 630 sats.

I love this coin soooo much,
making money on the nice growth, and trading it on 15 min candles as I sleep. It's beautiful,
set tight buys, with alerts when they hit to wake me up so I can put in a couple tight sells, with alerts to wake me when they hit, so I can put in a few tight buys......
toss around 1/3rd of my small 60k stack, slide them in between the small walls on the order book, and I quickly flip it for about 10% per trade, and thats while the rest of my stack goes up another 15%-20% with the overall price

What are our targets bros?

I'm trading on kraken, so my strategy is completely wonky,
usually Kraken's trading software only gives you accuracy to the nearest 10 sat on str/btc pair, but every so often they give you 1 sat increments, so I'll refresh the page a bunch until I get it, then I'll look for jumps in the order book in the 100,000s increment, and see if those alight somewhat with my resistance and support lines and previous highs and lows, I'll stack 2 or 3 orders orders, usually increments of 3k, 5k, or 7,500 xlm (I only have a small 60k stack) in these areas and wait for them to hit, and immediately do the same on the other side of the order book, it's a ridiculous trading strategy and takes a lot of advantage of kraken's quirks of lower volume than the big asian exchanges, combined with inconsistent price action, and probably a bunch of people fucking up their orders because kraken is a shitty laggy error laden exchange (at least until major upgrades planned dev 30) so I wouldn't be surprised if my success is due to people fat fingering their orders all over the place. I just know how to make my own luck and have the time to do this when I see the flash movements on the 15 min or lower time scale.
it seems to work because there are lots of smaller traders and a bunch of much bigger traders, so the bigger trades will set orders big enough for the 100k walls, then small traders will fill in the rest with a bunch of orders in the thousands or tens of thousands, and the volume is just high enough that the 100k and up order act as resistance and support levels and I just let the new orders roll in and eat up the smaller orders on the books
actual targets vary according to this info, but just sold at 677, have another sell for 698, going to put another at 688, maybe 680,

for my overall trade targets I'm going to sell quite a bit at 825 because we have big historic resistance at about 840, then another sell just below 1k, because,previous resistance and big even number

Just sold alot at 840 indeed, lots of resistance there. I think it can drop to 790 again.

what exchange are you on?
kraken just dipped a bit off of a rise to 700, which isn't an unusual price lag,

Bittrex, it is 823 sats now!

polo still at 680ish as well, he's gotta be on bittrex

Yep, im waiting, it is dropping just hitted 790, now it is 802. Waiting for a good entry point, 790 might be too high.

if only the exchanges were good enough that you could run arbitrage one crypto, man, people are going to start making a killing when the exchanges are fast and reliable enough,
recently with bitcoin gold, there was a $450 price gap that some people arbitraged and made stupid amounts of money, it was 400-500 on some american exchange and one of the big asian exchanges was at 800-900

Can you arbritrage already? No right, since it takes too long right? It is now at 770. Still didn;t buy in.

If the exchanges were fast enough there wouldn't be much arbitrage possibilities though, the market tries to be efficient.
I tried it during the last XLM pump and got royally fucked because polo just didn't process my withdrawal and froze the coins with an error for 2 days.

Yeah true, if it is possible arbritage isn't really worth it. But it is good for the market if it is possible, so there is less p&d

Btw check out Lomocoin:
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LMC

Check out the orderbook, it is looking really good.

I don't do arbitrage, just too risky with the exchanges I'm on, and I don't want to have accounts and money in too many places, plus I don't move enough capital, I'd be making probably 5 to 10% on these xlm movements, but I'd rather the 10 to 15% i get from this kind of trading,
I just find it hard to keep track of prices of so many coins on so many exchanges, its hard to tell what coins you can move fast enough and what kind of gap is big enough to jump on, combine that with the risk of moving between addresses being higher than fat fingering orders, and it's just a bit too much for me

I'm only on kraken and binance, neither have it, reluctant to add more accounts especially with bitrex-tether shadyness

Help a bro out, when should i buy in? Something in me says it will go back to 700, since the other exchanges didn't react yet, what do you think?

I'm stacking orders down to 600, but that's based on kraken order book and kraken chart, but looks like former resistance at 600 is turning into support, might see a few quick dips a bit below, but don't count on it

it is 730 now, i think it will go to 700. Lots of resistance.

Still 740 on bittrex guys.

You should have bought 3 days ago. Stop chasing pumps and wait for it to cool off.

I did bought 3 days ago. Just sold my stack, look up. Bought at 490 sats or something like that.

> buying at the top
Never change Veeky Forumstards

been hodling and swing trading since october, selling tops and buying dips to add significant gains to my stack

so that was that, see you in 6 months