Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Iota/
data.iota.org/#map
iotaprices.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so fucking rich next year

How many GI to buy an island?

allahu akbar

Probably won't breach 1.35, but in the future it will definitely be over $5.

Might even end this year over $2.

It's true that IOTA is pretty revolutionary, but they are hiring every math expert to try to accomplish it, and also one of the developers invented PoS (and BTFO Vitalik).

So yeah, I actually believe in it, and that's why I'm shilling the coin.

lmao not at that marketcap

Get in at 1.26 USD?

How the fuck do I buy this shit with USD?

IOTA will surpass ETH and BTC and will achieve a trillion dollar market cap by 2020.

Its fee-less and can scale up to infinity. This is the future guys, this is a revolution in the making. By 2020 most (smart) machines and devices will be running on IOTA.

I sold this at $.43 after realizing their wallet and transfer time made Bitcoin look like cutting edge technology. Oh well...

Their tech still sucks even at this price.

coinbase ethereum to binance eth/iota pair

how does that lemon taste xDDDDDDDD?

no one seems to care about technology though

Once they solve their problems, and they will, it goes straight to $5 and never comes down again. Those fixes will be implemented by end of year

The only bad thing about IOTA is that their whitepaper is super technical.

>IOTA
>Shittiest wallet known to mankind
>Needs coordinator, basically making it centralized
>Just few weeks ago, developers froze funds and nobody could do any transfers for over a week
>Can't do smart contracts like ethereum, basically forcing it to compete with bitcoin which it can't
>Not even on Bittrex
>Devs hate the white race
Is there any reason to invest in this overvalued shitcoin?

Nah I don't care about it. I stand by my choice. I hope you guys make money, but I'm not a fan of this one.

IOTA is basically going to be the mentally challenged younger brother of NXS:

With Nexus, the 3D chain won't be anything like the tangle. The tangle requires every transaction to validate 2 other transactions through a minimal proof of work. The 3D chain will still only be secured by those staking or mining. This enables lightweight devices to access the network without performing work. Nexus will be devoid of fees because of a minimal inflation, which is used to pay the miners and stakers for securing the network. Iota has no fees because the 'fee' is, in fact, the proof of work each transaction is required to perform. Unlike IOTA, the Nexus 3D chain will include contract functionality. Iota is unable to use contracts completely on-chain because of the limitations of the tangle, that is, the tangle does not concern itself with transaction order. It only matters that the UTXO is correct for the transaction to proceed.

The fact that you just missed out on a 30+% rise shows you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. I guess you know more than these guys right?

Do you realize that all of those things can and will be fixed in a month if they focus on them? You're talking about investing but I get the feeling that you have no idea about the climate in leading industries right now.

We know the tech doesn't work and probably never will, but it doesn't matter. Just spam Reddit with "muh potential" and the green candles will continue.

>not knowing that companies use this tactic to get free advertising
while they are interested or not they use this like sponsoring to get their name into new branches
litterally WHO are 80% of these companies in the pic
exactly

The fact that you don't know solidifies my argument that you have no idea what you are talking about and have a considerable lack of knowledge of the emerging IOT market

If you want me to buy your centralized shitcoin you'll have to shill a lot better than that.

lol the part about the coordinator probably CANNOT be fixed ever, they have just managed to fool people into thinking it doesn't matter that the coin is centralized. And if you then say "well it doesn't matter".. well then they should just use an sql database instead. All of this has NO POINT if it is centralized. Better technology exists if you are ok with centralized systems.

DYOR. You sound like the same people shitting on eth at $5

Internet of things already failed
wew laddy i cant wait to connect my fridge to the tangle
good stuff
if you believe in the project good for you but id suggest you move to an echochamber because on biz you might hear stuff you dont want to hear

This. As long as the coordinator exists, IOTA is nothing else but a shitty, inefficient SQL database.

>Large scaling
>Low fees
>Decentralised

Pick 2. Iota wants all three. It is impossible, they have to compromise on at least one.

Iota is 'too good to be true: the coin'

what do you guys realistically think this coin can be worth in 2 years? This is the one coin I decided to long term hold and never sell because I have a gut feeling this is a coin that has major backing from major players. I'm hoping for $10 IOTA in 1 year, am I a deluded fag?

reddit.com/r/Iota/
i promise theres no bad boys over there kids
we can just ban the bad boys that mention flaws about the project
just buy more iota guys

data.iota.org/#map

BMW and Orange have so many fridges. Man you are overwhelmingly stupid. You can lead a horse to water....

>Its fee-less and can scale up to infinity.

It can't. Nodes are already at their limit sometimes.

second rally started on binance

HAHAHA DONT BUY IT AS IF WE CARE FUCKTARD THIS IS GOING TO THE MOON WITH OR WITHOUT YOU.

ok iota bro you have taken a lot of my baits so i assume you know what you talk about
answer me one last question before i fuck off
if its so revolutionary in the future about connecting everything
why didnt alphabet(google) buy it out already ?

Why does every idiot have to bring up Google buying something? Why didn't google buy Microsoft? Why didn't Google buy Bitcoin? Why didn't Google buy Facebook?

Why is Google buying something relevant here?

You have no idea how much money I have, I could pump this to $1.40 right now if I really wanted to. But I got where I am by researching and investing into coins with proven tech, not by FOMOing into a centralized shitcoins.

Ok, guess you missed out on ETH gains too.

>muh centralized
>muh i'm rich
>its already at $1.40

You you could dump it down to $1.40?
iotaprices.com/

yes because everything you use related to technology is pointing at google
go live a week without using ANYTHING connected to alphabet maybe then you understand what i mean
facebook is not relevant anymore its just a data harvester for 40 year old moms

>tfw i'll be retired soon because of this coin.
hate more, bros. your tears are delicious

Ethereum is what made me rich. Ethereum was decentralized from the beginning, IOTA is still centralized after several months and there's no timeline for when the coordinator will be turned off or if IOTA can even work without it. If it turns out it can't, it will crash harder than confido.

>Ethereum was decentralized from the beginning
toppest of keks, my dude

One of the main developers said himself that IOTA is either going to be worth trillions or worth zero, there's no middle ground.

>Why didn't Google buy Bitcoin?

Do you know what Bitcoin is?

Iota on bittrex yet?

I traded my ETC for Iota when Iota was ETC was $13.00 and Iota was $0.75.

I did it because I saw Iota was a threat to blockchains and wanted to hedge.

But ETC has performed better since then. Did I fuck up? Will Iota outperform ETC in the next two years?

>being this retarded

looks like george soros will invest soon
AYYY LMAO

looks like they're going to tag and herd the refugees to their own cities. seems like a decent idea

Oh booo they're doing something humanitarian. Veeky Forums is a board of NEETS that get benefits but they cry out when other people get help

0/10

>oh booo
yes great idea import all them to europe thing is after the war settles down they dont return to the home country
what the fuck shal they do in those "smart cities"
holy shit maybe this is just like slavery in 1800
put them into work factories lmao
fucking mastermind

Dude, they're aiding in the genocide of the white race. There's no excuse for that.

But what everyone needs to realize is that the IOTA Foundation does not own Iota. Iota can be used by race realists just as much as it can be used by anti-whites.

it's exactly what it is

Sure blame IOTA for the war and crisis.
What you're describing has literally nothing to do with smart cities. Read up on it

Eat up more /pol/ propaganda

mfw they import sandniggers to make them corporate slaves to the superior whites subtly legalized slavery again
where can i buy this shitcoin

guise...

stay poor myniga

It doesn't work now, therefore it shall never work.
I like it.
Hey, what block is bitcoin at again? what was the price a few thousand blocks ago?

Cashed out with a cool 15% gains, but I bought last night. I think it's going to settle now

nice trade, breh

>create a trickle down ReaganCoin where investors control 100% of the circulation
>humanitarian
lmao, go back to r/the_donald

What the fuck is iota doing?

goin ham