Just bought IOTA. Did I goof? Where do you see this coin by eoy?

Just bought IOTA. Did I goof? Where do you see this coin by eoy?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenextweb.com/hardfork/2017/11/28/iota-microsoft-data-marketplace-cryptocurrency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

$3 EOY $20 EO2018

give bocca ah niffo

Bismillah you made no mistake my mu'min. Don't let any kafir tell you otherwise. Inshallah we will go to the moon.

Congrats, you bought a centralized shitcoin. Basically a worse paypal.

insiiga bitbotica toytoy

you are a retardiniooo, it's not even trying to be a paypal service. Go shill your dirty ethereums on the street please

Actually yeah
thenextweb.com/hardfork/2017/11/28/iota-microsoft-data-marketplace-cryptocurrency/

Enjoy your moon!

Who buys something and then asks if it's any good?

ETH is also a pajeet shitcoin. Go compete in your special olympics somewhere else, pajeet.

Just saw they partnered with Microsoft and Fujitsu. Might enter myself lol

Sorry noon. IOTA is the biggest joke in crypto. It pumps after every large BTC bull run and then bleeds out after all the noobs realize they got conned into buying heavy bags by the reddit iota shill army

welcome to Veeky Forums

They pulled the biggest names in the business, Volkswagen, BOSCH, Fujitsu, Microsoft.
What more can you expect of a crypto? What did your coin of choice accomplish so far?

Yeah so the CEO of Fujitsu Germany is part of the reddit shill army?

Oh ok...

Some people will truly never accomplish anything in life, sad to see so many of those failures here.

My sides :D

great moment to invest lmao

I think you'll make it. Filled my bags so full.

I
O
T A K B I R
A

>Microsoft
So using Azure is now a Microsoft "partnership"? IOTA shills are starting to get lazy.
>Hey guys my company uses AWS so that basically means Amazon will acquire us any day now

read their shit you idiot. The Microsoft blockchain lead for north america calls it a partnership.
They're partnering on the new space.

let em FUD. they definitely didnt read todays blog post lol