My arms are getting tired and heavy. Please help

My arms are getting tired and heavy. Please help

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
sifrdata.com/cryptocurrency-correlation-matrix/
youtu.be/QT91nj6b2yg
youtu.be/Qrp7rjNtlFM
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he didnt buy at 0.08

But i bought at.07 user

its bound to pump eventually, bitcoin has all the market attention right now trying to breech 10k

exchanges, bch trading pairs, coinbase integration etc. all coming. hold

Let this be true

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

It won't be. BCash has fewer devs and they're so much shittier that BCash's code is already behind Bitcoin's.

If something is going to replace Bitcoin, it's not a worse clone with a tweak. It's something else.

BCash is a PnD shitcoin headed by criminals and liars who scream and swear and rage quit interviews when someone says something they don't like.

>0.00000002 segwitcoin have been deposited to your wallet

yall are getting slower, kek

Lol, so tru.
That said, it's always possible the koreans will pump this bish higher although that's not a bet I want a leg in.

>BCash has less devs
Who gives a shit how many devs a coin has? Vitalik practically built the foundation of Ethereum on his own.

I have buy orders at 0.15001, 0.14001, 0.13001, etc. Accumulation feels good. If I was a billionaire I would pump this shit all the way to parity just because I despise what Blockstream did to ((our)) coin

just hold im all in bcash for a couple weeks now and im still comfy

I dropped my bags off at $1750 but its bound to pump again at some point

sell

who /bought at .21k/ here?

.27k bro

When BTC crashes BCH is less likely to follow:
sifrdata.com/cryptocurrency-correlation-matrix/

>They didn't get it for free

Just buy back eth

youtu.be/QT91nj6b2yg

>So I told him I could never be with anyone who bought BCash
>He BOUGHT BCash? Why didn't he just trade using the ones from his bitcoin airdrop?
>Oh, don't...
>Tell her, Stacy
>Tell me what?
>HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY BITCOIN!

>HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY BITCOIN!!
>HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY BITCOIN?!
>HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY BITCOIN!!

YOU THINK YOUR BAGS ARE HEAVY? I AM HOLDING BITCOINGOLD.

Whether or not it's pnd shitcoin does not change the fact that you're a brainwashed core cuck manipulated by r/bitcoin and twitter campaigns and can't think for yourself.

What bitcoin wallet should I use?
What ethereum wallet should I use?

when will cashcucks realize noone cares about high transaction fees or long wait times. Only pajeets care about that shit. Bcash can never be half the store of value the BTC is. Try transporting a couple pounds of gold across the world and then you'll learn to appreciate how convenient the REAL Bitcoin is.

>Please help
Why don't you ask Roger Ver for help?

>contact the bitcoin

BCH short > we dont long BCH, its pump and dump.

can any generous soul please help me out?

1J8tAFmdKRND85M7thkCTCZtdKK82yEN1e

I'll buy your bags at .109, user. Don't worry

This.

I bought at .21, when is the flippening occur friends?

>byteball is better

you think it will get this low again? I would buy more at .1, surely this won't go below .1

This. Enjoy your laggard tax newfriends.

youtu.be/Qrp7rjNtlFM

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k.

I've actually been using Eth too to move money from exchanges.

Bcash will just fade into obscurity at some point,nothing will be replacing bitcoin anytime soon especialy not that chink miner sponsered coin

Good post pretty girls I could see them having that convo and giggling amongst themselves no doubt

So bitcoins unconfirmed txs are above 70k as of now. Its only going to increase with the amount of noobs along with diff adjustment in a week. What will happen then?

Bitcoin genesis block:
>Mined by Satoshi in 2009
Bcash genesis block:
>Mined by chink miners in August 2017

What's more valuable?

Bcash is just another shitcoin

That pic always gets me, no matter the context, but in this context it was amazingly appropriate and hilarious

it's recovering

This. Bitcoin has higher tx fees but people will pay the premium for the real shit. The same reason people pay more for a real Gucci bag rather than a cheap chink knock-off that might even look just as good.

The chain with the "genesis block" made in 2009 by Satoshi will always be the real Bitcoin, no amount of shilling can change that.

Bitcoin will be written about in economics and finance textbooks 100 years from now. Bcash will be completely forgotten.

>but people will pay the premium for the real shit.
HAHAHAHAHAHHA

ohhh cringe

>he doesn't know Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin
>he doesn't know Bitcoin Cash's genesis block was mined by Satoshi in 2009

don't worry pal, roger and pal will try to pump this shitcoin again, then sell your bags and never touch bcash again.

Now you know why you're not a billionaire.

/u/tippr gild :DDDDD

Are you a paid shill? I see little grassroots support for Bcash.

Roger and Jihan know that Bitcoin is inherently more valuable and will win long-term. After the fork Roger has a lot of Bcash bags to dump, and he would like to dump at the highest price and accumulate more Bitcoin on the cheap.

"Time Magazine: Meet the world's first Bitcoin Billionaire"

Yes this is his endgame.

>10k
>heavy
some people sold at $1 too. If you didn't learn from their mistake you won't ever make it. No laboland, no space ships, no personal VR universe. Just "some profit" and immeasurable regret.