Everyone holding at least 5k LlNK right now will be unimaginably rich in 2 years time

Everyone holding at least 5k LlNK right now will be unimaginably rich in 2 years time.
Buy your stack now. Don't be a noLlNK.

Other urls found in this thread:

fintech.finance/fintech-tv/sibos-2017-sergey-nazarov-smartcontract/
etherscan.io/address/0x1f13f113cffe5b9f23ef42bfbf53fe19242f8755
cointelegraph.com/news/bbva-launching-blockchain-shipping-solution
cointelegraph.com/news/samsung-wins-public-sector-blockchain-contract-for-korean-govt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yup. these sad clowns just don't get it tho. frankly, I think some of them are absolutely hopeless. sad

Feels bad being a deluded LINKie.

I like how the shill tactics changed. Went from 1 year to 2 years. What happened linkies, moon mission get delayed? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You, Colonel Aleron, and the weekly LINK update poster give me hope.

no, 1 year we'll be rich

2 years is unimaginably rich, bitch

I think I might buy the fear on this one. I'm not looking forward to transferring btc to binance but that's the only place to get LINK other than shit tier exchanges. Is there a good off-exchange wallet to keep LINK in?

ledger supports link

How hard is it to setup LINK in the Ledger? Do I have to input the contract like in MEW?

fintech.finance/fintech-tv/sibos-2017-sergey-nazarov-smartcontract/

Derivatives - aka a QUADRILLION dollar industry - as one of the first industries to use smart contracts as standard

Ledger supports MEW, not necessarily LINK.

You go to MEW, tell it you have a Ledger, and it will import your private key and open your wallet. It will be a new empty wallet. Just send your LINK there.

Gotcha thanx.

Question though. So if someone found my private key for MEW they could also rip off my LINK stored on the Trezor?

How rich pepeballeranon?
100ksats end of 2018?
Give me hope please.

i dont know who is more deluded
the linkies or the iotamarines

>ledger doesn't import any private keyes, lol

How the hell do you think you are getting into the wallet with your Ledger? Magic?

You shouldn't need hope unless you aren't confident soldier

no competition

what is the best exchange to use? and I have just bought the ledger nano s wallet, can i store link in that wallet?

The MEW wallet you will open with your Ledger has one private key, and it is stored inside the ledger and encrypted. Not even you can look at it!

So as long as your LINK is in the MEW wallet that your Ledger controls, no one is "finding your private key." That's the beauty of a hardware wallet.

On the other hand, if you manually make a wallet on MEW and don't use a Ledger, then yes someone could "find" your key and steal your money. That's why it's a bad idea to store your key anywhere other than a piece of paper locked away and make sure your computer is not infected while creating the wallet.

I'm too poor and only could get 142 LINK. Going to hodl forever. I take donations fellow linkmarines. etherscan.io/address/0x1f13f113cffe5b9f23ef42bfbf53fe19242f8755

0x1f13f113cffe5b9f23ef42bfbf53fe19242f8755

there is no begging amongst the LINK soldiers.
You don't become rich by begging, remember that kid

That was your Captain speaking, take note

unimaginably rich is like 9 figures rich

I'd rather have $200 sure money tomorrow, than $2000 maybe money in two years

it sure as hell doesn't let your PC import the fucking key, bub. that'd defeat the purpose of having a ledger in the first place

Why the circulating supply is so low compared to the total supply tho...

Everyone, except the guys that had their link stolen hahaha

That'll be like $1500 in 1-2 years. You need to get those numbers up user.

read the paper brainlet

nocoiner, the post

whats the ranking system for linkies

I deleted my post because I thought I didn't understand you correctly. Did you mean export or import? I don't know about importing and why would anyone want to do that but it never exposes the original wallet key.
You go to MEW connect to ledger and it only signs a transaction, you still have to click the buttons to let the transaction go through, what would be the purpose of a hard wallet then in the first place if it let any keyes through
Ledger doesn't

more like $0.00142

>another worthless link shill thread with no results
JUST FUCK OFF FAGGOTS

that's right, those are definitely rookie numbers regardless of how high CL will skyrocket

You mean 50k right

For 5k to be rich, you need it to be 200$ that would be an extreme marketcap

Maybe in 10 years

Send me link and ill tell you how much it will be worth in 3 months.
> :)

0x61859C56FDE601Ff6DD2BBF77357c545A3907606

Price predictions in 2 years pls?

>For 5k to be rich, you need it to be 200$ that would be an extreme marketcap
lol no it isn't.
2 years ago BTC had a mcap of 3b, now it has 168b. the market is expanding at an exponential rate.
and if link succeeds it will be literally everywhere in the financial world, a 70b marketcap would be pathetically easy to reach

200$ minimum

Wow I'll be a millionaire and then some. But Sergey holds 300m so he would be a billionaire tho

Thank you! Fuck - need to buy 3000 more.

yeah and satoshi is the richest man on earth with all his BTC
sergey isn't retarded though, he won't dump his shit. he'll sell very slowly whenever he needs it.

Sergey is the Bill Gates of a new generation.

Have about 17k link and 0.1 btc

Should I switch the BTC over to link now or will it dip more?

Awesome man thanx for the breakdown.

1800 sats is a steal, bro.

btc is most likely going to have a hard correction after it hits 10k, I would trade it for link now while the price is good

Your that dishonorable discharge the other anons were telling me about. Top KEK M80.

What stuff are you gonna treat yourself with when our lord and savior, Sergey, blesses us with a moon mission, marines?

20k linkholder here.. what's my fucking rank?

Whats the best exchange for Link? Binance? Don't care for fees, just want an easy registration process.

Binance pretty much the only one rn

Binance

First of all I'm gonna buy a heater for my room so I don't freeze anymore.
After that I'll get myself a new PC setup. And that's about it. I'll start looking for another investment opportunity with the remaining money to make sure I never have to work again.

>dishonorable
Eh fuck you buddy, I'm just a shitposter, not a fudder, and I'm all in on LINK

EtherDelta requires zero registration, but is not as user friendly. Be careful if you use it.

I have exactly 5k. Nice.

Idiot

Dude my 4089 link was stolen for real, so fucking down right now

you are ok with me faggot, the balls you dropped me the other day working a treat

Glad to hear Lt Colonel

Can some please help me with getting my stack back please, i finally got to what i wanted n knoe its gone

dude you made so many post about this shit.

Don't you use an offline wallet like nano ledger s?

You've been begging all over the place man.

Nothing's changed dumbass
Right now we're confy
Next year we'll be set for life
In two years we'll be unimaginably rich.
I can't wait to be part of the LINK millionaire club

DD or not, you got some spicey FUD. I feel like you and Colonel Aleron would be friends.

I just tuned .1BTC into link, you fuckers better not have steered me wrong.

bro just get a new PC that will heat ur room up. use your old one to mine shitcoins and it can heat up the room.

Someday, anyone with over 10k LINK will be considered a whale. We're gonna make it bros.

well 600 link be enough? Thats all i can afford at the moment

no. Maybe if you're the stinkiest of pajeet street shitters with no shoes or clothes living in a shack on a trash field by a polluted river, could you relatively "make it". You'll get some play money waay down the line. Sorry Rakesh.

I am a Brigadier General on the verge of Lieutenant General and am not selling. I just find it disheartening and absurd that these fools give no updates or progress on the company that is supposed to revolutionize the blockchain. Like how many big companies out there are waiting for this? Wouldn't they like to know some update? Do they really care so little about their investors and future clients or are they just so damn busy they literally have no time? Are they scared to release any info? I mean,
a 5 sentence tweet would completely suffice. Shouldn't you be excited to announce news at is comes for one of the most anticipated cryptos ever? These fuck sticks need to use their brain and realize they are going about it all wrong. I checked the website and it is exactly the same as it was for the pre sale ICO. The last update to the news on the website was August. Again, I am keeping the faith here but I wish I could just backhand these jokers.

6 gorillian

>Like how many big companies out there are waiting for this? Wouldn't they like to know some update?
who's to say they aren't talking and giving updates to companies?

welcome to the linkmarines, once you join you can never leave, not even death can bring you solace

use eth to transfer funds, don't be stupid

Who is to say that they are? Who is to say anything.

Is it me or did link just double bottom at 1770?

someone read my post last night... hehe

+ insane volume + "news" in december + BTC correction (?

I'm ready to get to the comfy zone with my Link
by now I've made gains but not as much as I would have made just staying in BTC

also would have made more with link if I had traded it like a man instead of just holding...

Yeah this is odd to me. Look at how the volume spiked 500% suddenly yesterday and kept it up until now. Something weird's happening.

whales are accumulating meme?

>traded it like a man
lol

ooo whoever called the double bottom, grats. you are pro trader

thanks pepe baller, too bad I'm not trading like a man :(

>5k link
>12k REQ

Comfy AF over here RN.

this is interesting:
cointelegraph.com/news/bbva-launching-blockchain-shipping-solution

not directly related to CL though

and then:
cointelegraph.com/news/samsung-wins-public-sector-blockchain-contract-for-korean-govt

they all talk about logistics with blockchain for deliveries and such, expecting it to be fully functional by 2020

could they be waiting for CL to be able to perform as promised?
They can't use corda/R3 as they plan to use blockchain, and what other coin solves this problem?

people say aeternety but im not sure

aeternity, lol.

Failtaernity

faggoterity

5k links are fucking nothing, are people here this poor

Can you mine this?

Im not buying aeternity I went over the whitepaper of chainlink and bought specifically to use chainlink in My DAO model. I think chainlink is much safer and better option. However aeternity does claim to do the "same thing" can you provide evidence it does not that I can arm myself with against the fudders? rather than sounding retarded and spewing insults with no fact or basis? My rebuttals must hold True merit in order for me to defend LINK. Your attitude does not help in the fight.

read they're whitepaper on the part about decentralized oracles, it's vaporware

yes :(

no, it's a token

I did read it. Thanks for not helping.

pretty much this even rory said on slack that they are shit (not directly of course) trying to do everything at the same time. You gotta realize it doesn't take much to put BS goals on your road map. 99% of those "promising" projects won't exists in 1-2 years, they are happy enough to take the ico money, meanwhile CL is focused specifically on decentralized oracles and will have probably finished product early 2018. Look at ETH, how many clones does it have? like fucking 20 or more in top100 alone, you think Money skelly gives a fuck? they will all die because there will be no demand, it's pure speculation. Also CL will have monopoly on the market due to certain things, but I let you figure it out on your own one day

calling it "vaporware" is not a proper rebuttal to arm yourself with against the shills and fudder. If you are a true LINK MARINE you need to do better than that when you face the enemy!!