MOMMY!!!! MOMMY!!! PLEASE! WHY IS ARK GOING DOWN...

MOMMY!!!! MOMMY!!! PLEASE! WHY IS ARK GOING DOWN? ARKIES PROMISED ME IT WOULD NEVER GO BELOW 4$ AGAIN! MOMMY!! MOMMY!! PLEASE!! THEY CHEATED ME MOMMY!! IT IS THEIR FAULT MOMMY!! MAKE IT STOP MOMMY!! PLEASE!! PLEASE MOMMY!! NO DON T TELL DADDY I LOST THE FAMILY MONEY!! I WILL BE GOOD BOY!! MOMMY!! NOOOOO!! NO THE BELT AGAIN MOMMY!! IM SORRY MOMMY!! MOMMY!! MOMMY!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deluded

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4

nice try non-arkie..... if you were smart instead of acting like and idea you would be busy accumulating on the dip...but then again its you so i guess i shouldn't be surprised at these threads

>tfw some cucks are literally all in on ARK

Mommy doesn’t know I lost all of her 15k she told me to invest in bitcoin. I put it in confido but, she thinks it’s still in bitcoin and that she has nearly doubled her money. I asked if she wanted to invest more and she gave me another 5k.

Anyone have a guarantee moon mission so I can make back my mommy’s losses?

broke rule #1 for ARK to bee honest

bwahahaha this is just hilarious.
was it that this video started the meme or was the video made from the meme?

jesus that is savage asf

just sold 100k

These ark bags are getting pretty heavy with the constant drops. Change is coming though.
Day trade with a bit of other money to keep your shit going.

What's rule#1 of ARK?

no, rule #1 in general
only bet what you can afford

buy high sell low

You all-ined ARK? Good. how many?

Here i am with 70ark, all in, worried about my coin choice.

everybody has their own moon user
you'll also make it
just browse the ARK roadmap when you're feeling down, honestly no other crypto comes even close

I sold this piece of shit with small loss and so should you. Fuckinh hate biz shills who made me buy it , fuck them

>sold at a loss
>in this market

Unless you're getting comfydo'd, you shouldn't be losing money.

I want 200 before the flood.

Get rekt faggot

>he thinks an altcoin is ever going to have an all time curve that keeps going up

They're all pumps and dumps. Never HODL altcoins.

I bought in September at 86k sats. Holding until 200k.

Nigga just hold we gon see 100$ in 2018

i honestly cant wait to dump all of my ark. ive missed out on so many potential gains because im trapped in this horrible piece of shit. Im just waiting for it to get into the high 40's again so i can unload my 2 bitcoins worth.

I am literally laughing my fucking ass off.

I just sold $6.3k worth of ARK because of this I swear on my life. I didn't realise how fucking stupid the whole thing was until I saw this.

lol guess Chang's mom is gonna be cleaning toilets for a while