The Big Bang Theory bitcoin episode

Anyone else hyped for Thursday night?

youtube.com/watch?v=tr3KLCDAlnU

Oh shit this is real? I thought it was just a rumor.

This episode will bring about the final bitcoin dump and crash. All the normies will FOMO this shit to the moon and then it is dropping like a rock. Kind of like how in movies when the orchestra hits a certain note it sets off a device - this episode will set off the crash.

Came here to post this

Who thw fuck still watches cable lmao

I feel sick just from watching 30 seconds of it.

>that sheldor smirk
Calling it, he sold their entire bicoin stads to go all in on bitcoin cash

#operationdragonslayer

this is the scene from "The Big Short" with the stripper. It's officially a bubble. "it's just gonna keep going up!" - Low IQ, low income single mother

was in that thread

Want a fucking cookie?

Already priced in, nothing will happen

>Big Shame Theory
Is anyone gonna short BTC

I love how this coincides the 10k breakthrough.

Normies will watch the BBT episode about Bitcoin them hyping up it being at 5k (lol), then turn on the news to learn Bitcoin is at 10k.
Shit's gonna be fucking cash. Don't even care if it crashes afterwards. I'll sell the profits and buy the dip like always

I love this meme

Wow dude your a fucking genius

You idiots don't realize this is not gonna do shit right? Some homie Gen X fat fuck throwing 100 dollars into Bitcoin is not going to make it moon.

NO HE'S RIGHT. BITCOIN IS GONNA GO UP FOREVER AND SOLVE ALL MY FINANICAL PROBLEMS. PERIOD. I;M SICK OF THIS SHIT. JUST BELIEVE. BITCOIN BITCOIN BITCOIN BITCOIN

Accurate portrayal, yet as you can see from the promo it's probably not the case.
Imagine is Shelldor the autist at the end actually said "I've put all the bitcoin money into (insert random altcoin). Everyone knows it's a better investment" We're going to be rich

ZiMbAbWe

he put it all in Link

but 1 million fat fucks will

this

shellman

12.6 million Gen X fat fucks throwing in a hundred might do something though

>market cap rises by 126 million on a single day
>normies seeing their money making the fastest gains they've ever seen FOMO and go for bigger numbers

It's happening m8

Big if true

>he unironically compares one of the biggest financial crises to some internet money

It's a baby bubble.

>Imagine is Shelldor the autist at the end actually said "I've put all the bitcoin money into (insert random altcoin). Everyone knows it's a better investment" We're going to be rich

ETH moon mission confirmed

Sell the news. Everybody who watches this show has already heard about BTC

Implying he isn't gonna put it in an imaginary shitcoin, lose all money and that's how the episode resolves.
They can't make the maincast rich

I really hope they make a shitload of jokes against it and end the episode with it crashing so normies will think it's bad, otherwise this happens

Heard yes, but most people aren't aware.
My friends are all constantly stumped when I tell them what the current price of Bitcoin. Normies don't keep track of this shit

It's going to be Dogecoin, it will reach 10 dollars in two days

No.

Fuck this faggot nu male show and fuck you FAGGOT OP for posting.

I just felt my cancer grow

>In the promo for next week’s new episode, “The Bitcoin Entanglement,” it’s revealed that, some years ago, the guys took a break from eating takeout and playing video games long enough to mine Bitcoin. For the uninitiated, Bitcoin is a form of digital currency built on a specific kind of open-ledger computer program called blockchain. As a peer-to-peer network, it’s the blockchain itself that confirms transactions and not an external authority like a bank.

HyPE

FUCK DUDE FUCK FUCK FUCK DUDE :( GOD I HATE NORMIES

can unironically see this happening

The jews will FUD it I guess trying to crash it

nice just bought 10K

>For the uninitiated, Bitcoin is a form of digital currency built on a specific kind of open-ledger computer program called blockchain. As a peer-to-peer network, it’s the blockchain itself that confirms transactions and not an external authority like a bank.

I can already imagine some dumb person unironically laughed reading this thinking it was supposed to be a joke or something

I liek sheldon he reminds me of my wife's son

>Sheldon shills bitbean
>Bitbean up 10000% overnight
>Bitbean becomes the standard world currency
Bazinga

get better soon

This. Sitcoms always come full circle by the end of the episode. It's not going to make Bitcoin look like a good investment, just some dumb reference to le random nerd culture xD.

Keep an eye out for my thread when it airs

Sheldon will reveal he sold all the Bitcoin for Bitcoin Cash for the inevitable flippening

>yfw Sheldon literally turns into pink wojak

top kek

The episode was filmed on the 31st October.
Bitcoin Cash was about $450 or 0.07 BTC.

Bitcoin Cash has done better than Bitcoin since then.