Breaking: IOTA announces partnerships with world's biggest tech companies

blog.iota.org/iota-data-marketplace-cb6be463ac7f

If you understand IOTA Data Marketplace project you will literally sell your kidneys and buy IOTA. The significance of this project is beyond one's imagination (please refer to the link and the comments from those tech giants - extremely bullish)

what does this even mean for the price, is it priced in?

buy high sell low?

There's no rush to buy atm, wait for the dip. The news effect will wear off soon when people arent becoming rich in one night

You IOTA fanboys just cant get it in your head

IOTA is centralized, and will never be decentralized. There is a reason no respected person in crypto gives a shit about IOTA, because it is shit and fools like you fall for it.

Reminder to every Muslim here that investing in Iota is mustahabb.

HAhahhhhhaaahhaahahhahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahaahahhaahahhahahahah

Most ‘respected’ people you talk about are probably heavily invested in blockchain coins like Bitcoin. IOTA is a serious competitor and thus they have every reason to spread FUD about IOTA.

IOTA is a hedge against blockchain and has huge potential. Anyone with a neutral point of view and in it to make money is holding IOTA. I’m 40% BTC, 20% ETH, 20% XMR and 20% IOTA.

Pretty sure i’ll make it.

“partnerships".. . lmao. Jesus Christ you idiotas are gullible. I've never seen a more worthless project shilled so hard

>Actual criticism
>H-heh, bitcoin holders are scared BTFO
Are IOTA fans incapable of technical discussion?

not a single good or recognizable company on the list. shame.

>serious competitor
>requires a coordinator to function
>no working blockchain
>no working tangle
>no security
>ternary hash function
>broken wallet
>devs that act like teenagers
>announces new imaginary partnerships daily

Hey shills you need to stagger your responses to make it seem natural

Put your manager on the line

Let me guess, you sold your IOTA at a loss and are now salty as fuck?

/thread

literally every reason I didn't buy.

Oh and they support mass third world immigration. Fuck them.

TOO MANY COINS FAGGOT OP, IT'S MARKETCAP WILL REDUCE THE MORE BITCOIN GOES UP. STOP SHILLING BILLION CIRC. COINS.

corecucks are beyond help. But I'll try anyway.
Lightning network GUARANTEES centralization.
Every time you open a lightning channel, that is one transaction on the blockchain.
For a decentralized network you'd have to open up dozens of channels. Median costs are $3 a transaction, maybe $10 or more in the future.
So that's just $50 to get your wallet set up.

Efficiency vs Decentralization, you can't have both.

>b-but my moore's law
Current cost of VISA scale bitcoin node: $16 Million. Even if we grow at our historic explosive rate (we won't), it will still take 30 years to make the cost of a bitcoin visa scale node $16.

Inside of a decade and a half, hard disks had increased their capacity 1,000-fold, a rate that Intel founder Gordon Moore himself has called "flabbergasting."
Kryder's Law[2]

So.

>BTC
centralized
>ETH
centralized
>ripple
centralized
>dash
notice the pattern?
>iota
>neo

All crypto will end up centralized, for the near and mid term future.

Holy shit Ya Akih, this is a sign

yes but if it is completely centralized there is no point to have a blockchain or a "tangle". Just have a shared open database.

Man who knew id be making money hand over fist AND also mining a ton of salt today

Stay mad, faggots