100 links to anyone who can provide evidence of ANYTHIG Sergey has done since Devcon3. GO!

100 links to anyone who can provide evidence of ANYTHIG Sergey has done since Devcon3. GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

couchsurfing.com/people/sergey.nazarov
es.slideshare.net/mobile/capgemini/blockchain-smart-contracts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Riddle user here. Make it 10 000 and I will deliver. Do you want to believe? BELGIUM

I found a receipt for a very large order at Burger King

Seconding this. I will only provide 50 LINK since i only hold 3000 myself

Oh shit here we fucking go again(?

yes yes, sergey totally abandoned the project. great FUD, bro.

Found this bro
couchsurfing.com/people/sergey.nazarov
Last time online: 3 days ago

Considering that enters the category of "ANYTHING" should I post my link address now?

motherfucker is using couch surfing to get laid?

It's working

Smart contracts voraciously need data in order to do their job, Somebody's got to provide it.
Cheng on board solved it already.

0x7666f31E45982Ea0D30A5Fb42587d7fC3e752d21

Guys,

I know Sergey in person, and no im not lying. He didn't abandon the project. He is still working on it, but there are a few difficulties at the moment. Especially, Personal issues. Which i can't really tell alot about right now, he will probably come with a statement himself it this situation will continue like it is now.

Does this mean Chainlink is getting abandoned? No, totally not. You might have noticed that our GITHUB is quite a silence place, well, now you know why. Sergey will come back, don't you worry.

(Disclaimer: I dont have ANY chainlink at all - 0x48fef260d08d8f2984d1455dbac862ac024fcb0a - there is no reason for me to lie)

Greetings,

FUCKING SERGEY, HE FUCKING WHORES AND I AM SITTING HERE ALONE FLAT BROKE BECAUSE OF LINK!

Someone with an account screenshot some of the feedback people left him.

Small add;
HOW DO YOU KNOW SERGEY?!!?!

I know him because we were on the same University, i was an exchange student there and basically that is how our friendship did start. At some point i did join some social communities like the soccer team and the debate team (which he was in aswell). At some point i went back to my university in my own country, and we basically went our own ways. But we held contact with each other and we still do.

Greetings,

And I found this
es.slideshare.net/mobile/capgemini/blockchain-smart-contracts

From 2016, mention to R3 in there (competition)

Seamus?

kys

are you riddlebro?

ate burgers
>his guts
thanks op
0xf5968Fc12d0ADd6175ba0a8C0e6db0A32b4B9DA1

There's IDs on this board

2 peope claimed to have known sergey in the last 2 days

Personal issues? Jesus fucking christ LINK is fucked. Can you give the genre of issue? Health, family, relationship? I'll need evidence to send link though.

Considering last night you sent me on a goose chase then said you were just fucking around, you can fuck off. I'm not doing that again.

He wasen't fucking around...

You blew my mind last night. Sergey and Vitalik.. Satoshi... Did you make a comment some months ago about Sergey and Vitalik being in the same room as Satoshi, and they both knew? When the Sergey is Satoshi rumor started.

Almost felt like an /x/ thread.

Hey,
Yes, i can give you the genre of the issue. But i won't go in depth since it are personal issues. You can call it a family issue, however it is a bit more complex than that. Im not sure how im able to give you evidence, you have to trust my word it seems.

Greetings,

He was with the TESTING PERIOD one and he definitely said that. Then I think with the SINGAPORE, SAINT PETERSBURG, and CALIFORNIA

I heard about that like a month ago too

Sergey and definitely Vitalik seem too young to have been Satoshi.

what if bitcoin was started by a bunch of teenage wizards? (vitalik sergey some other spergs) What if the antichrist is satoshi? (i want to believe this one)

I've surfed several times before,but never alone, my first time alone-couchsurfing experience was with Sergey,and I'm so happy for that, amd greatful for him for everything:) he is fun, very nice to talk to,we had both nights cool discussions, he gave me an interesting insider perspective of living in New York. He lives in a cool neighborhood,close to the centercenter, and I slept very well and confortable both nights. Thanks Sergey,hope to see you in some parts of the world soon!:)

I suppose it's possible. They'd have to have done it all online though. I thought Sergey was from NYC and Vitalik is canadian? But the russian connection is there. And it would mean sergey lied about when he got into bitcoin. I don't know anything about vitalik.

does he ever fucking smile? he always looks so depressed.

i dont know man, it's very easy just to type something up. I don't have any reason not to trust you but I don't have any reason to believe it, no offense. I wish sergey well, but without anything else to go on it's hard to say how serious we should take this. It's disturbing if true, that's for sure.

i think that's pretty common around the soviet bloc...raised in dismal conditions, people are stoic. i once heard a story about a russian who distrusted americans simply because they always smiled and seemed happy...he assumed they were up to something.

I use SmartContracts.com to write my employees time cards to BTC ledger. We have a smart contract that automatically executes and pays my employees every 7 days based on this data.

Most of you don’t even know how blockchain and smart contracts will disrupt the entire global economy in the coming years.

>what if bitcoin was started by a bunch of teenage wizards?
It's either that or a retired genius. Not too hard to realize which one is correct.

Hint: no retired genius has ever done anything and teenagers have the perfect combination of intellect and creativity to disrupt industry.

Yes we do that's why we're early investors lol...

Hey,
Well, do what you feel like :)
Future will tell,

Good luck!

I don't have evidence since i'm not home right now but he did say that Oracles are 3/4 ready and should launch the beta API before the end of this year.

It was from an interview someone did with him via google hangout

0x127f6c185024a3a646eafaa3ff468e78a2ab86dd

10 would be enough :)

Doesn't have any chainlink, but actively monitors the GIT and knows how to use eth wallet address?
M'kay

post the google hangout later. I haven't seen anything like that. Link incoming if it's newer than devcon3 and real. I've saved your address.

Will look at my folder but that will happen in 4-6 hours mate

Guys read this:

I have a degree in philosophy and am passionate about objectivity in ethics, normative ethics and ancient greek moral theories such as virtue ethics and stoicism.

I am also passionate about technology companies that build world changing products such as the Personal Computer, Smart Phone, 3D Printing, Smart Contracts, etc...

he's a moral philosopher. The user claiming to know him might be right. He would never abandon a project and scam people. Not an Aristotelian...

I read all the LINK threads. i'll see it.

see what?

sorry meant to (((you))) the guy above you

Swift is in belgium, confirmed?

indeed. Sergey is a wise philosopher king, not unlike Sophocles or Plato. these people have strong morals and can be trusted.

Riddle user here. The truth is out there. PURSUIT HAPPINESS. Do you want to believe?

>muh sikrit club
>muh conspiracy
>muh Satoshi

Sergey is at his flat doing cocaine and fucking whores with your ico money

Lmao holy shit it's real.

that's confirmed just fucking with us.

Riddle us this one thing though: Are you long LINK?

>Philosophy, Management and more recently Computer Science.

More recently computer science?

MORE RECENTLY??

THIS FUCKER IS NO A DEV?

SELL EVERYTHING, CHAINLINK HAS NO DEVS

I just sold all my link, phew

That is how I used to get laid a lot.

>I also make many stupid jokes which at some point most people laugh at, either with me or at me... hahaha

>I am always excited to take long trips to far away places to risk both life and limb, mainly for the sake of adrenaline and an enhanced state of introspection.

WTF NO DONT DIE MONEY BELLY

Dude, put your emotions to one side. Be rational, or you're never going to make money.

Nazarov Nakae Kant Nakamoto

Are you saying LINK is a dud?

I just made this connection: Sergey says in his Couchsurfing profile that he lived in Belgium. Is there some sort of personal connection and therefore inside link to SWIFT (also based in belgium) that makes a partnership certain? A romantic connection? Blackmail, coercion?

The belgian connection. Kant is a flemish name. Sergey and belgium and Swift. He lived in Belgium where swift is located. Is this where this is headed? Is that how they got the PoC with SWIFT?

How do you know so much? Are you Sergey?

Nakea Toju the philospher? I feel like we're getting so close the breadcrumbs aren't taking us all the way though.

I remember 2 anons (or maybe the same guy) a few weeks ago form Belgium with aleged SWIFT connections and one guy from France claiming similar things

they (belgian guys) spoke french tho so I'm asuming they coulb be from the otehr part of Belgium

>... and the last one is called LINK, some kind of pc money lmao

Wow, this is exactly how Confido's exit scam started

There's a lot of flemish/french names on both speakers, plus swift is in brussels where everyone speaks french and english and no flemish.

I literally just came up with that when the /x/ user posted Belgium. What did you hear them claiming? If they think the same thing as what I'm thinking that is spooky af

to be fair, he could just be larping. We have no idea. It's the other user who actually dropped a new link about LINK that I think we have to trust and he seems to believe in the product and their SWIFT connection highly. He definitely has some sort of inside knowledge.

Belgian reporting.

Standing by for orders.

I'm Belgian-flemish, Will try to check if i know somebody that works at swift, the question is, who would know there if they are working with chainlink, only people in IT or at the negotion table would know

I don't remember exactly if the french and belgian guys claimed the same thing but it was more less like:
>the poc was a success and everyone at SWIFT is basicly waiting for the implementation

That seems to be what /x/ LINK user is implying as well and Sergey kind of talks like that in some interviews (the SIBOS one ) that is floating around today but he always says it in third person, so what they were saying checks out. It's just a waiting game now.

I'm not sure what to make of the family problems user though. He doesn't know /x/ user.

If anything turns up that'd be fantastic obviously, but I'm sure it's a huge organization that plays things close to the chest so your mileage may vary.