Buy obsidian now or cry later. Look at the order book, some whales are moving the price up...

Buy obsidian now or cry later. Look at the order book, some whales are moving the price up. This also happend the past pump. Dont say i didn't warn you Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

hacked.com/behind-the-coin-obsidian-odn/
discord.gg/TxqPsv8
cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=jung1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really hope this works I'm all in on ODN I fuckin NEED this cmon baby PUMP. PUMP BABY PUMP

I've already bought and am crying with joy.

We're all gonna make it

we are at the beggining of first of major pumps. $2-$4 EOY

we are in same place where DECRED was in march '17

Damn the charts look indeed almost the same

It's not a pump; it's healthy, sustainable growth. :)

yup this is how /SMARTMONEY/ works. You can see same patter on GVT right now. 7-10 days after listing on exchanges you can see x6-x10 pump and then dumping to x2-x3 ICO price where smartmoney rebuy to be reade for major pump. This scenerio works with every legit project where smartmoney is. Same story with link

But it's not decred

you wish linky

i thought smart money meant institutional money

not regular whale behavior

Better.

God damn I can't wait to see 4th December and app release in the end of December.

SMARTMONEY is buying FUD and selling FOMO, they are manipulating markets and organize P&D. Could be insitutional money as well. I am smart money

How much is a maternode paying per day?

My 10k odn pays me about 60odn a week.

Hmm tempting, with this and b3's master nodes running on Segwit next year I can leave wagecucking

you're right. it's not shit :^)

and its now just POS. When masternodes will be avaliable you will earn 10% from POS and around 10% from transaction fees

hacked.com/behind-the-coin-obsidian-odn/

People should know by now. If they don't, their loss.

Obsidian Discord discord.gg/TxqPsv8

90k odn here.

I've made many ODN FUD posts on this board during my long accumulation. Bought everything around 3k because you guys are all weak handed idiots.

I will be helping pump this past 15k in the next few days.

You've been warned.

Post wallet

hello fellow milionaire. I will sell some on FOMO and rebuy even more during next FUD campaign. Maybe we will work toegether on it with other ODN whales?

o-okay

thank you so much bro. appreciate it

Odn thread without fud, what the fuck is going on?

It's time, accumulation phase is over

post wallet address and prove it faggot

but you are just larping

yup. $3 here we go

I hate begging, and this is the first time I'm doing this, but I'm a third world poorfag and, even though I'm almost all in this, I only have 435 ODN.
If any of you big boys feel like sparing some change, I would greatly appreciate.

XFaELxvWVTvUbY9cqCm3cwSco3DH5g7Q8U

Post obsidian memes

Dude, just learn to trade. This coin isn't that hard to accumulate

Damn the details, nice one

I wasn't lying to you user ;)

Obsidain Bitcoin ATH (20k sat) is now only $2, IMO it can go to $3 easy

Once we bust 7k good luck affording masternode if your a wagecuck

I’m usually too scared to sell because I don’t know if when the coin dips, it will go down enough for me to not get fucked. But I can give it a try. I only have time at night though. Is only being able to change my orders once per day enough?

No you need to actively monitor and accumulation only works well when there is pressure to sell. Which right now there is not

Do you plan to sell then rebuy on the 4th?

Thanks. Yeah, I’m not planning to do it right now. It’s too bullish. But I will try it when it’s time.

who are you shilling to, OP?
most of the non-retarded people here bought at ICO, there were some that bought after ICO and got BTFO by that pump and dump so they are either still holding bags and are waiting to sell or they already sold low and aren't coming back. The rest of the people that you could shill this to are still holding chainlink bags so they can't do shit.

You'd be better off shilling this to reddit or other places were normies hang out and haven't heard of ODN yet.

Which Exchange?

hitbtc and cryptopia

Dude the coin's been out for like 7 weeks, the term ATH doesn't do it justice at all.

Even $3 x 24.4 million is nothing for this project.

yeah I know but My bet is $2-$4 EOY and around $10 in Q2 '18

>Buy X or stay poor

How to spot desperation shilling

You guys think this could get to monero level?

It would take a long time for that kind of cap without dramatic app adoption but there is no reason this can't be top 25.

And u choose to stay poor HAHAHAHAA

where can I buy this shitcoin

I think 25 is pushing it (at least for the immediate future) but I think this is an easy top 100. Keep in mind that as a stratis fork they can rip the breeze wallet no problem. Basically stratis does all the blockchain work while they can make apps that actually do stuff.

wishful thinking, but you never know the way crypto is and a decentralized user messenger is pretty bad ass too with the 10% Staking rewards is pretty awesome running on pi machine

remember that neo went from being a 10 million dollar marketcap coin to almost 3 billion

and it did that in less than 3 months

cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=jung1

could be same story. I would be not mad if Obsidain will be antshares of 2018

XN58fmrFZkjpMKGUWxTYuUWwd2ng6JLXKq

send me a getting started pack and I'll believe you

>You'd be better off shilling this to reddit or other places were normies hang out and haven't heard of ODN yet.

I agree strongly with this. ODN has been posted about consistently for the past two months on Biz and people already know about its potential here. However there has been much less exposure on Reddit. Spreading the word there, coinciding with the Dec 4 re-brand/all around marketing push, should be our top priority.

antshares/NEO is just an eth copy, and not a very good one at that

atleast ODN brings something decent on the market, and an actual product

Issue is, I'm a poorfag so I won't benefit a whole lot from a 2x or even a 5x, and staking is about as profitable to me as mining BTC with a cpu. I'm definitely hoping for a legitimatly unreasonable moon

ODN is a stratis copy but I do think a working product and constant dev work can get them near similar levels

>antshares/NEO is just an eth copy, and not a very good one at that
oh? have you reviewed their code? i'll answer for you: no

That new marketing comapany have all marketing plan that gonna start at 4th of dec with media articles, interviews, meetups etc

IMO its last days to buy masternode under $10k

Realistically, "only" $1 at end of year. $3 by Q2 2018.

nah

$1 will be next week during updates and around christmass they will show android and IOS app. Anonymous, encrypted app

ok, tell me what it brings to the table that ethereum does not, or have in its roadmap?

i'll answer that for you too: absolutely nothing as its just a copy

Hey I totally hope you're right. My initial prediction was $2 EOY but then the bitcoin drama happened and I had to temper my enthusiasm for alts in general. You're right though if the app release goes smoothly then skies the limit

yeah let me just buy 100k tokens for this paid messanger app, sounds like a prime fucking idea

it looks like we are just past the bulltrap and ready to explode or am I hallucinating?

as if you could afford even 10k. buzz off

app will be free to use

nope, we are going parabolic now

>parabolic
>now

its gonna retrace to 4k over the next few days, then moon pump before the 4th

in terms of privacy it's as good or it even might be better than monero since that fat fuck Fluffy Pony had a hardon for their architecture when he was an advisor for them.

the question is what % of monero is used for shady shit. The people who use monero for illegal shit will most likely use obsidian messenger to communicate. The messenger allows them to make transactions as well. It's a no brainer that as long as they use the messenger they will slowly start using obsidian since it will be much easier that way.

I except at least 10% of Monero's market cap in the first half of 2018 due to adoption by local drug dealers and other scum. Once the app is on iOS and Android it will spread like wildfire.

in the mean time we reached a new 24h high

agree

Drug dealers, terrorists, pedophiles and people from fucked up countries with censorship like korea, turkey are gonna use it. I dont know if there is any anynymous app on IOS right now and Obsidian have even plans for encrypted voice calls.

hey psst
Last price

i hoped that i could afford a masternode, but well, it doesn't seem to drop again.
accumulated 6k ODN over the last months and thats it. will hold it a year or two.

sell on top and buy a dip in incoming wave. Will be fun

Mooning in progress. This is not a drill.

I mean, as bad as it sounds, that sort of clientele are numerous and wealth, allowing ODN to establish itself and turns profit

sure it is. That kind of people are able to pay for security and I will love to sell them My ODN for $10-$20 next year

We have a lift off

this is exactly what most faggots on this board don't seem to understand
"lol muh glorified messenger app"

If I'm some Pablo Escobar or african arms dealer kingpin with 1000 dudes moving my merchandise, it doesn't matter how much I have to pay to send a file, make an encrypted call or even send text messages so I can safely communicate with my dudes and not get busted.

Even if using the messenger will be free to send texts, this is just the gateway for premium services like encrypted voice or video calls, file sharing, transactions and other shit.

Hell, obsidian it's not just the app it's a fucking platform. You could build whatever you want on it. It's mind blowing how people don't see the potential here.

Last chances to step on board. Or always look back and cry. fgts

Obsidian also has great potential to be integrated in a black market on the tor network. Hackers and other internet criminals will also be using this.

Why would hackers need blockchain to communicate? Because of easy payments in the same app or is there some other reason too?

I think that people do not see the potential cause our FUD campaign was so successful

yeah, in retrospect, that was a mistake
luckily it was contained to Veeky Forums mostly

>luckily it was contained to Veeky Forums mostly
Not quite there's some toolbag user "BIGPOTHEAD" posting FUD in every Obsidian newbie thread that gets posted on /r/cryptocurrency

Pretty low caliber FUD but still not ideal for newcomer's first impressions of Obsidian. ODNbros need to be vigilant

why mistake? It goes as planned and I am pretty comfy now with my almost 100k

The only reason the fud campaign wasn't seen as Veeky Forums spewing trash was because of the linkies. Those psycho motherfuckers mad us look tame.

yeah linkers are worst
Also those fuckers from I/O (IOC) was funny

kek. those guys knew how to meme

Awesome Sauce

fuck me in the ass, I have 65k ODN with 8k sats avg buy-in buying the first pump like a fool

EVERYBODY WHO BUYS IN NOW HAS A MUCH BETTER DEAL THAN ME AAAAAAAH

65k will be tommorow. You will be allright user. Do not sell shit before $3