Before the AMA tomorrow, Quantstamp is announcing that they will be listed on Bittrex in 5 days...

Before the AMA tomorrow, Quantstamp is announcing that they will be listed on Bittrex in 5 days. Check their telegram and include me in the screenshot!

Other urls found in this thread:

quantstampnews.com/2017/11/live-youtube-ama-29-11-1000-pst/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shameless self bump so my fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen don't miss it.

No fucking way faggot provide sauce or GTFO

>pls rid me of these bags OP

Check the telegram. The announcement is coming before the youtube AMA but it won't be added until Sunday.

sorry, too invested in other promising things

can't you just screenshot it? I've never been on telegram before

like?

I've got my finger on the trigger, post link or screenshot and I'm buying. This can't go much lower.

Wanted to jump in since post ICO, did it today... hope u're right user

This is pretty much exactly the right time to buy, it's been going down the past 5 days or so back to almost ICO levels

quantstampnews.com/2017/11/live-youtube-ama-29-11-1000-pst/

The announcement is that it's going on bittrex. Can't say how I know.

lol dont fall for this fomo shit from this bagholder.

im on the QSP telegram all the time. literally admin states "BITTREX IS JUST A RUMOR, THE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL NOT BE BITTREX"

ahahaha

I don't have telegram or android/iphone to get one, can one of you niggers verify this? This would be the easiest x10 of the year (beside WaBi ICO)

like rdn+sub

I hold those too. Might downsize or drop one of them for this though.

thanks, cna you provide screenshot?

That link details the youtube AMA and has the screenshot.

I don't doubt there's an AMA fuckwad, I doubt it's being announced it's on bittrex.

You can believe whatever you want bud, I'm just trying to help some fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen out.

I don't even care anymore, these shit bags are on MEW and they'll probably be stuck there forever

I looked everywhere and could not confirmed it is Bittrex, even a small message about it on GitHub, but nothing really serious.

Lol the bag holder who cried bittrex listing...pathetic

Reminds me of the freefall of Link. Way too much selling pressure, this will probably never break 2k again. No working product until 2019. That meme proof of hodl shit. People are dumping like mad.

I got in at 1k but am almost fucking even now because every time I think it's due for a massive pump it drops another 10%. I'm not touching it.

Jokes on you, I got in at sweet 2166 and still holding.