IOTA IS THE MOON CURRENCY

reuters.com/article/us-blockchain-iota-cisco/blockchain-network-iota-teams-up-with-cisco-volkswagen-others-on-data-marketplace-idUSKBN1DS2EE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/blockfolioapp?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Game over...IOTA will topple Bitcoin.

>mfw when 1 MIOTA = $10k

That would require a market cap in the hundreds of trillions... not saying it's impossible, but that's some strong acid youre taking there, Donald

IOTA is overvalued as it is. Honestly it has a lot of catching up to do in real implementation to actually be worth what its worth now.

damn, didn't know about Cisco. i'm ready for launch

IOTA will be 534$ 2025.

in btc that is

Come on, I know we love LARPing here, but pulling numbers out of your ass isn't exactly funny or worthwhile.

BTC was meant to be a currency and is shit at it. IOTA has many working producs, great partnerships, and will be a better currency...moon mission confirmed

>t. chainlink hodler

The partnerships are the biggest asset I think. They have THE best connections to big industry partners I've seen in crypto yet. That automatically makes it a good hold.

I calculated everything. Whole IoT marketcap will be 5.5 trillion in 2025.

PLEASE STOP GUYS I CANT HANDLE ALL THESE GAINS AT ONCE
HHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAA IOTAAAAA

>buying because of partnership
>
>PARTNERSHIP WITH SWIFT! BUYBUYBUY

iota is shit and you know it. tangle is centralized, not a crypto and barely even more efficient than contemporary banking services.
how would you earn anything from this ? IoT my ass.

Already earned 400% by buying early, maybe you should buy more chainlink trying to MOON.. topkek

partnering with a legacy banking system in crypto is stupid
what IOTA is doing is completely different, catch up, bruv

Am I the only one getting fucked by Blockfolio's server?

Since this morning I wasn't able to jump on the mission because it kept marking it at .00010958

534 BTC?

twitter.com/blockfolioapp?lang=en

It's overloaded. Just chill, IOTA is currently doi-OH GOD OH GOD, THEY STOLE ALL MY ASSETS. FUCK.

>crypto
>overvalued

The values are all 100% arbirtary you fucking cumstain. It's worth whatever people will pay for it. If other people use it the odds are that it will be worth more. BTC is the worst crypto in existance but it might potentually be king forever because people use it, no matter how cumbersome and archaic and expensive to use it may become.

What you're saying is "help I forgot to buy IOTA please pull your money out and put it in my chosen shitcoin instead."

Not doing it. Fud harder next time pal. Alternatively you could just buy in now it's not too late, it's your life.

I'm already up 100% on this, hey... Are you salty you didn't get in? If you view it purely from the "I get into crypto to earn money" perspective, you're already proven wrong.

Your arguments mean nothing. If you had any idea about what the industry is doing, you'd jump on the bandwagon and buy this crap. Every shitty backwater company will spend billions on IoT and digitalization in the coming years, NO MATTER HOW USEFUL it really is. That's the key. You have the chance to get in early. No need to cry later when you're left out though.

thank you for submitting this reply. i was going to do something similar, but i got distracted by my IOTA gains

Just to be clear on how big this coin is getting. Trondheim municipally in Norway has partnered with this coin. I'll enjoy the oil money pump

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I see you user

wow thanks OP first time trusting Veeky Forums actually made me money

You just have to ignore the dumb ass /pol/acks

Err shouldnt they like err code a working product before selling it to big companies?

How do you buy? Bitfrex doesnt allow USA to purchase

Binance

Iota is a fucking german government scam

fucking germans always have to ruin stuff

>mfw I wanted to invest in this but making a Binance account was too much trouble

binance is the easiest to setup you dont even need id verif for under 2btc withdrawals

how does that lemon taste?

You can't buy at Bitfinex?

>literally takes 90 seconds to sign up

Same here user. Feels real fucking Bad Man.

Ripple 2.0 shitcoiners gtfo