HOW THE FUCK IS THIS THING ABOUT TO HIT $100 WHAT THE FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS THING ABOUT TO HIT $100 WHAT THE FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/litecoin-foundation/redesigning-litecoin-core-with-lightning-capabilities-3a8ebbea590a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

$1200 by December

ETH/LTC flippening 2019

Atomic Swaps with BTC. If you aren’t stocking up on LTC for 2018 developments you literally are fucking retarded and hate money.

BTC will be like your savings account, LTC like your checking/debit card.

BTC/LTC = Ying/Yang

Please, read up on atomic swaps before you fud this.

LTC is the tickets to lambs land that is literally right in front of you. Once it breaks $150 your early entry opportunities will be over. This is literally the last chance.

normies are signing up for cuckbase and buying litecoin because it looks cheaper. they want whole coins, not fractions. part of charlie's genius was getting litecoin listed there.

Yiss and I'm gonna profit from it

This.
Plus how the fuck can anyone think its overvalued?
Compare with Dash
4 times as many transactions, 8 times as much money seny over the network, a leading dev who's only rivaled by vitalik for cryptofame, undeniable link to bitcoin, subreddit with 10's of thousands more followers, many mentions on /biz, roughly similar market cap.

idk why it's not that popular on Veeky Forums LTC is pretty cool fast transaction and confirmation time, low fees, secure... wait a minute

>Bought in at 50
Hodl is the way for crypto

Sell right now and rebuy the dip

im conflicted if i should convert my omg stack to more LTC
currently sitting on 4.1

There won't be a dip.

DONT FORGET LITERAL FUCKING INTEGRATION WITH BTC
>captcha: select crosswalks

that moment you realize litecoin is what bitcoin should have been.

i sure hope it will, sold at 90 usd

There always is. LTC is stable with waves

well i'm fine with bitcoin is a store of value meme. i use litecoin for every transaction between exchange (home-brew atomic swap?) and hodl some as a safer store of value than bitcoin. I can see myself buying shit with litecoin

Dip already happened

bout to throw in some more money to LTC, convince me not to

who /comfy/ here

Dip is happening, time to buy soon

If you could straight up buy litecoin with fiat, what would still be the usecase for bitcoin? Does litecoin scale? Explain to me how litecoin doesn't cannibalize bitcoin market cap besides network effect bullshit

Litecoin is what bitcoin cash wants to be.

you can already buy litecoin with fiat on coinbase

it was obvious from the start you buffoon

this

whats good about litecoin is that the community isn't crazy like the bitcoin community, most of the important changes have already been implemented.
the downside is litecoin whales, there are few of them out there and they have enough coins to completely fuck everyone

You can buy ltc with fiat but bitcoin will always be the main ledger. Bitcoin should be focused on decentralized security above all else so it can be the backbone of asset management while other solutions do fast transactions and fun experimental stuff.

Because coinbase only supports BTC/ETH/LTC. All the normies gonna flood coinbase and realize those three are the easiest to trade.

note that the walls after $120 are fucking $10 a pop all the way to $250.

This shit is going to moon hard like when ETH broke $100

These litecoin faggots have been posting these "MOON" threads for 4 days now. It has done nothing but fall deep into hell.

Then they call you an "anti-intellectual" and report you to the mods. These fucking idiots are retarded and none of their best chart readers are worth a damn.

I proved their chart predictions wrong 4 times. They said it was going to moon in 5 minutes. I proved with my chart that it was going to DROP. Sure enough... it dropped.

These litecoin guys are the ultimate smug faggots. They remind me of 1960's baby boomer liberal dipshits cultist who think they know everything, but turns out they're totally fucking retarded about everything.

I'm not saying LTC won't ever go up. That isn't the point here. The point is these faggots say it's going up 24/7 every day no matter what.

Of course it will go up sometime in the future.... every god damn coin is going to go up by simple principle of trading volume flooding in.

what about the ath you dumb fuck

Learn to look at candles on longer timelines you twat.

Little pissy ass faggot bitch. Even your best chart readers are retarded as fuck.

>idk why it's not that popular on Veeky Forums LTC is pretty cool fast transaction and confirmation time, low fees, secure... wait a minute

But doesn't LTC face the same problems BTC does? Aren't the fees and transaction times only lower because the volume is too?

These litecoin guys are the peter schiffs of the industry. They get it wrong every time. Have a fucking excuse for EVERYTHING. Then they offset their failures with the most generic broadbased forecast that ANYONE can get right. Then they say "see, I was right".

These faggots are so common on Wallstreet and the NYSE. The ultimate diluted hucksters.

no. the blocksize is different and segwit activated too

Wouldn’t really consider myself a normalfag since I’ve known about cryptos since I found out about tor back in 2010, really kicking myself in the balls since I though bitcoin was cool, wanted to buy some, but thought the whole premise of an online fake currency was weird and didn’t.

Decided to hop on the BTC train when it was around 2k and bought some. Sold it because I was fucking retarded and didn’t really think about the volatility. Rebought more at 3.2k and have made some decent returns. Got litecoin when it was around $45 but recently converted to BTC. But doing this all through Coinbase and having to sell LTC->USD then USD->BTC.

Didn’t really trust ShapeShift and wasn’t so sure about challengy.

Trying to figure out what’s the best source to buy/sell/trade across different cryptos such as Monero, etc.

CONFIDENTIAL TRANSACTION !!

and fuckin sexy new Litecoin Core Node:

medium.com/litecoin-foundation/redesigning-litecoin-core-with-lightning-capabilities-3a8ebbea590a

This.
Has 4 times capacity can do up to 1,5 million on a good day.
They (miners and devs) also already agreed to increase blockspace further when blocks become half full.

Guys, I'm so smart. I will make a prediction for LTC. Sometime in the next 2 years it will go up.

Damn I'm smart.

LOL, fucking retards.

Within 4 days we're touching $120

>mfw I actually thinks it's tonight but it's good to be conservative.

Get rekt.

no not really - LTC can handle 56tx/s ( approx 33.600 per 10min) while BTC with segwit can do approx 12tx/s (7000 per 10min)

and LTC had a feature that it automatically adds older TX with low fees ( 1cent ) into the block, to prefent the fees from exploding if the blocks should get full

2.5 minute blocks which is much harder to fill. Scrypt hashing means specialized hardware finds it hard to compete with GPU's so the mining has remained more decentralized. Lightning offloads small transactions for lower fees reducing the chance the blocks will fill.

anyone here holding a serious stack?

i have few ltc and i can't decide if to invest in tokens or go balls deep in ltc

Thanks, boys.

this.

balls deep if you think bitcoin panic or clogged network.

my balls like 80% in LTC

1K LTC hodl since 2014
Getting a bit stressed about it at this point

MISTER LITECOIN, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL

It's ATH in fiat, but it hasn't recovered it's price in BTC.
>tfw when you sell LTC for 0.017 and ETH for 0.114 BTC in the summer.

i invest in about 6 differnt tokens (omisego being my top pick) but i get the feeling by the time those products are finished there will be a better version of ethereum that can be scaled.

so yeah, clogged network

That's why it still has a lot of potential.

I'm going ball's deep with ltc

we're all gonna make it

Hold a bit... couple of humpbacks just dumped 1000+ coins

50000$ by 2025

>what does the scouter say about his autism level?
> it's over bitcoin's market cap

How do you know this, is there a site to see transactions?

I only have 20. Am I going to make it?

I have 2

It's not even ATH? Boring...

I have 15 and feel good. Also have 2 ETH and 1 BCH. Feeling cozy for BTC hitting 10k.

okay which one of you posted this??

What did he mean by dis?

I was all in litecoin for weeks. Then i fomod into BTC ‘10k mission’, and lost everything on margin trading glitching me into liqt. I then found out we hit ath. Fuck me. I shillled ltc so hard, converting many ppl, both personally and digitally, and in the end I didnt even experience it, nor can i experience it till next month. How do you escape this feeling? I’m escaped into btc to avoid being sidelined, and ended up broker than ever, at the sideline. While a day before , i was juggling the litecoins. Now i cant help but wonder: What is value? Why is value? I’m requestioning all my implicit assumptions, and re-wiring myself, to stop an event like this from every happening again. And hopefully i will make it again. Rebuild my empire.

Do you guys have stories of your fall? Or your victory after the fall? I need some inspiration

Had 85, sold 40 2 months ago and dumped 20 in wtc @ 5.90 and another 20 in another shitcoin. Fuck my shit

I was all in litecoin for weeks. Then i fomod into BTC ‘10k mission’, and lost everything on margin trading glitching me into liqt. I then found out we hit ath. Fuck me. I shillled ltc so hard, converting many ppl, both personally and digitally, and in the end I didnt even experience it, nor can i experience it till next month. And even then it will be uncomporable to 2 days ago. I’m probably not gonna hold those amount for many many months again. How do you escape this feeling? I’ escaped into btc to avoid being sidelined, and ended up broker than ever, at the sideline. While a day before , i was juggling the litecoins. Now i cant help but wonder: What is value? Why is value? I’m requestioning all my implicit assumptions, and re-wiring myself, to stop an event like this from every happening again. And hopefully i will make it again. Rebuild my empire.

Do you guys have stories of your fall? Or your victory after the fall? I need some inspiration

>a year and a half ago
>lose my license so i sell me car
>had heaps of extra cash mying around
>look into litecoin
>was $4 at the time
>cbf making account to buy any
>mfw now having tostarting hoarding LTC at almost $100
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My dad beat me into crypto. He's got BTC and ETH.

I downloaded normiebase and threw $500 at LTC and ETH. Then sold ETH for BTC @ 8800. At 9500 I sold and put it all into LTC.

I haven't lost yet, but I'll always feel like a loser for not getting in sooner.

>and LTC had a feature that it automatically adds older TX with low fees ( 1cent ) into the block
The miners don’t have control over the block contents?

Your old man is alpha as fuck cucking the shit out you're crypto.

You bet he did. He's got 4btc and 20eth, now on a trezor and in a safe.

He's also a prepper.

It's yin, not yang

am I too late to buy in anons?

>A Year an half ago
>loose my freedom and go to Jail
>had heaps of extra cash lying around
>look into Lawyers
>spend $15K
>ETH was $4
>no money to buy it
>Spend 10 Months in Jail
>got out ETH now 4,000%