Any good alternatives to this slow piece of shit. Has been great up until the last few days

Any good alternatives to this slow piece of shit. Has been great up until the last few days.

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/us/app/crypto-pro-bitcoin-ticker/id980888073
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope. Also it's a data kindergarten for trading bots.

i think they just need to upgrade their servers or something. too many people using it now

Yup. Was wondering what their business model was.
>cannot connect to servers
Fuck you why is my shit on your server

Can somebody just tell me a fucking app where I put in what my holdings are and it tells me the total value?

I hate that I have to input this as "buy" and "sell". I just want a glorified excel sheet that pulls API data off of binance or something.

Clearly caching a fuckload of data. Clear your local cache and it clear everything from the app. I can't understand the slowness. They must be using the various exchange api's to get recent data so I would have thought that would be the bottleneck not user base. Clearly not.

Just transferred to Delta. It's an alright alternative.

looks like some fancy hipster shit
bloated minimalistic UI
fuck that shit
not even all holdings on one page

Fucking this. Why does this not exist.

show graphs, my autism needs graphs
just get binance app

Get yourself a google spreadsheet and just load some crypto formulas

> accurate
> mobile

Coin.fyi

Yeah. My bags were getting too heavy on the exchanges and I was thinking I should start moving things to cold storage and my autist self keeps shouting "BUT MUH GRAPHS!"

But then my self that remembers Mt. Gox says... "For fucks sake. Just buy excel and type in some fucking numbers you lazy retard."

tried most of the apps available, sadly none of them came even close to blockfolio. They either don't display all holdings on one page, or missing tokens, or UI is unusable

>buy
>excel

For iOS, Crypto Pro is my favorite app so far. Has a Watch app too.

itunes.apple.com/us/app/crypto-pro-bitcoin-ticker/id980888073

We need graphs for ou gains not graphs for our coins.

I use block folio in that way. I don't use “buy” and “sell”. I put in my holdings with the trade price set at '0'.
Please don't be a potato head.

I use CryptoPorto for chrome extensions

dont know about phone alternatives

I'll make this app homez. I'll make it freemium too.
Net Value: Free
Net Value Time Chart: $1.00

screencap this I'll be back next month with finished product eyyy

anyone knows how i can track the market price of cryptos in excel?

Worldcoinindex has a portofolio option and watchlist. Also if you're using a phone for trading and investing then I have bad news for you

this is nice

There's literally nothing wrong with trading from your phone.

it happens sometimes nucoiner.

How can I withdraw money from blockfolio? I'm done with that app.

Linking api's from exchanges, don't know if they are free or not though.

I'm making one for Windows. It will start off very barebones but I'll update it to eventually be very fast, easy to use, have lots of features, and possible multiplatform.

You need to transfer them to any exchange and then to a new app.

Second this.