Sergi last spotted in Sri Lanka

32 million should be enough to afford a lifetime of blowing coke off BPW booty cheeks

all those boxes and bags must be full of food, look at that potbelly

Why isn't he developing my Links?

He is scouting pajeet devs from the source on the cheap

smart man

I wonder where pencil dick Rory is right now?

if someone photoshops a hotdog into his hand I'll be forever grateful

He’s probably selling link out of a toilet to the natives over there bullish

fapping in the corner furiously

fucking cuck

Does anyone have that pasta?

Looks like he's hard at work.

top lkekl

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dink in the corner. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keep frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Get out

lmao top kek

Oh right place to post my masterpiece.
Pleases donate me links please

>all those heavy bags
just sold 100k

>people on this board donated their savings to this man so he could travel and relax around the world

Veeky Forums is kinder and more generous than I realized.

what is BPW

Big Pajeet Watermelons

Is it just me or has he lost a ton of weight since Devcon3?

Sidenote: I should start an ICO its about time I get to travel..

topkeksi

it's obviously an old photo dude... come on

>timestamped November 21st 2017

holy fuck is LINK over?

Thanks. I had it copied on my phone but lost it.

OP here and I don't really believe that desu

Pic is one week old and Chainlink is nowhere close to being finished.
Press S to spit on scammer Sergey.

Guys please just two links for me
0x7666f31E45982Ea0D30A5Fb42587d7fC3e752d21

loving the memes. favorite ones are sergey new world order symbolism, rory communicating like a medieval oracle on slack and steve reviewing bongs on youtube. I fucking wish linkies make it. I want to believe

>rory communicating like a medieval oracle on slack and steve reviewing bongs on youtube
I haven't seen these please anyone who has these post them

isnt he supposed to be working hard, closing deals and shit
doesnt look like hes working too hard to me
wew lads Im sure glad I never invested in this project

It's the only thing keeping us entertained while Sergey is fucking instagram hookers on his private mansion.

the thing is, Sergey seems like a material minimalist in every sense of the word. Most philosophy majors are, by nature. I find it hard to believe he's actually blowing that 32 million. What does make sense is the theory that he's navigating personal issues.

You can't simply code a whole world changing code in such short time and release it without it being tested, looked out for bugs and weaknesses.
He has to convince a lot of people that this project is worth doing.
You can't simply drop them 40 page book and say Hey guys use this. You have to explain it to them get their trust.

You've got to be joking this nigger is fucking vacationing. I'm going to hunt him down and slaughter him and make rory watch

I think the bread crumbs that are being dropped by people that have in the past provided accurate information is that the SWIFT partnership is much further along than we thought (i.e., just a proof of concept) and SWIFT is full on in production. He doesn't have to convince anyone. He's already in. Sergey himself seems to lay out this scenario in every interview (moving form PoC to full implementation) without actually saying that that is EXACTLY what his company is doing. I think the truth is coming out VERY soon and it's very spooky.

>Sergey
>Developer
Are you serious, you guys are really clueless aren't you?

I hope I get my money back just to get some.