ITT: Suicide-tier losses/regret thread

Who else wasted all their money here?

Had 13 BTC back in June, fell for the hold meme on some shitcoins that never recovered and now im at just over 3 BTC

will i ever recover, i want to KMS

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/app/terms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had 0.14 btc now I have 0.12

:^)

I had 120 btc in 2015, lost everything, now made back about 20

Had 1.20 btc in august,

now 0.25

OP you lost between 10 and 30 million dollars
h-h-how do you cope with this?

Yeah get over that and look at the fact that you have $30k to work with. Stop trading.

>never had anything
>watched it for years

Literally do want to KML some days, not even joking around here

What the fuck are you people buying???

lol I wish i was OP. I'd buy a fat sack of blow and live the fuckin' dream with two lucky disease ridden hookers. I own .001 bitcoin.

XEM, QTUM.
Coins that were supposed good

Got to 4 BTC on 3 separate occasions and now have less than 1. Please fucking kill my dumb ass

had 200 btc from a bitcoin gambling site venture i started. sold 90% for 1500. no regrets ill be rich one day

I’m tempted to just lock away my modest 3 BTC and pray for $1 million each in 2025

P.S. Help a poorfag Navy veteran out with some btc. 12RdGcaPZgMEXuC8FvV1wvQA2RqDtzYwZY

If I sold LINK's peak I'd have 84 bitcoin. I waited too long and only have 36 now. Still awesome, but I could have almost a million right now.

>browsed Veeky Forums when ltc was 3$
>maybe 2 crypto threads a week
>had no idea

not blaming Veeky Forums. only myself

1500 is not too bad. considering no one predicting the bullrun it had.

Just hold the 3 BTC...

Went from 20 btc to 5 btc. I know your pain.

Dumb fuck 3 BTC today is pretty close to the same $$$ value of 13 BTC in June. How retarded are you?

i didn't sell my 20000 stratis that i bought at 0.0001 at 0.004 because i got too greedy and i'm still holding them..

>had about 5 BTC in June
>hodled GNT, ANT, Bancor, Status, XRP, as well as Stratis and DGB
>now only 1.5 BTC

Had 3 btc back in july, now I'm little over 0.5

Bitcoin has to correct someday

Yeah it hurts knowing I wasted $100k by not just holding my BTC

i was an early invester in bitcoins, i bought 9.8 million $ worth back in 2010

as an celebration for my wealth, im giving away 0.5 bitcoin to the first 3 anons to post their address, and 0.1 to the last 3

12RdGcaPZgMEXuC8FvV1wvQA2RqDtzYwZY

0.60 in Sept.

Now 0.03
i'm out

Chin the fuck up fag if you were born 500 years ago there was no get rich quick scheme to lament about and you wouldve died of plague at 22

started with 300, made a total of 12 bitcoins with a lot of luck (ethereum, pivx, stratis pumps and general daytrading), then I rebought stratis on the "dip" and fell for the "don't panic, just hodl - meme". This was at 240k sats..

15Knb2bmbPd7J33foExZpQB5xUQ5Qx46FT

1EzM6K6J8ncAqt5Z3fzPEutvsZLBoPL9Bj

1HLJwY1gyoRThqrazz7CbBeZNe9XZFbQ6G

I wonder how many felllow anons got destroyed by the dont panic, hold meme.

U DIDNT WASTE IT IF U NEVER HAD IT FAGGOT HAHAHA

I COULD HAVE PUT MY FIAT IN GOOGLE OR AMAZON, DOESNT MEAN I LOST!

I've done far worse. Squandered all my money my entire career. Have nothing to show for it.

You're probably 25 is my guess. You can recover. Start now.

19 bitcoin in August. Now a little under 8.

1Dxm5Xz9nAV1pesBofNYyMnqvMRWpZFVTx

I still curse the day I switched some alts for btc and went to see what bitmex was all about. I never got over the losses. And i ended up losing my whole altfolio. Having to start with from nothing again. But not with the same mind as the first time. No, i became soulless, trying to ‘regain’ until i had nothing to use anymore. And then i snapped out, and crawled my way up to a decent-ish portfolio again. But do you ever truly snap out of bitmex? I didn’t every now and then i still deposit some, and i never ever have used the withdraw button. Bitmex is a black hole. Dont you ever go near that. And don’t lecture me on risk management, when my biggest losses were all bitmex server induced. Since their ‘upgrade of server’ they got some new errors and glitches, now that’s a good
Business model. Keeps the money floating, while keeping an atmosphere of constantly
‘solving server issues’. The greatest thing about this is that by opening an account you have to accept the terms and agreements, that also contains stuff like ‘You agree that BitMEX is not liable for any damage or harm arising out of your use of the Website and Service;‘
Read the rest of the page, it’s a jungle: bitmex.com/app/terms

I gambled away 1 bitcoin back when it was 3k I guess

1PqtpG3kEX5JK3XtdNSgy9oHbPGe4XBB38

I pissed away 2 bitcoin on biz-recommendations

I wish I were born 500 years. I'd be way much happier than I am now.
Fuck internet.
Fuck 21. century

Had 10 BTC. Diversified into ETH. Now have value of 8 BTC. FML.

>tfw at $200 past 3 months no matter what I do
At least you have good story. Missing all the swings is lame and boring ass FUCK.

>hodled GNT, ANT, Bancor
holy shit

>lost 20eth gambling

1AJYakho3gAKvCQZP21zi4Y9MCqo94wX4x
Help me plz

turned 4 btc into 113 riding mar-jun altcoin bubble on margin.

lost it just as fast. back to 4.5 btc. typing it out once in awhile makes things just a little better.

have learned a lot about risk management since then.

>tfw no plague ridden illiterate gf to burn jews with

>tfw you never thought about reforming the church so normies would give you 10% of their income
>tfw you missed the christ bubble
How do I cope

didnt sell POWR at ATH :(

0x

Bags were heavy I tell ya what.

1PphxWkP4cpQfgv53FzJU4tGcYznVbSLUa

>all these Pajeets

the no-retirement club

Turned 1000 into 150 by holding ELIX

that fuckin sucked

JUST

i sold 2400 NEO (it was still antshares back then) at 6$

at a tiny loss on top

I think the most ive lost so far in crypto was $100 in LISK. I pulled outta that shit faster than sobering up while plowing an ugly bitch