I didn’t listen. Fuck

I didn’t listen. Fuck.

Remind me again why Monero has a lower market cap than Dash, LTC, and ETC?

Is it because everyone is stupid?

Either stupid or don't care

That's one of the main reasons why I want to go big in Monero right now. I have no idea how its cap is less than those coins.

It's not really marketed like the others

just speculating, but I think part of the reason is that the developers don't market it. I actually view that as a good thing. They just allow it to gradually grow as people realize its value, instead of doing conventions, advertising, etc.

Not shilling, but it's because Monero isn't on coinbase

Most of us here started on /b/ lets not kid ourselves

We need to find our inner dormant /b/tards and create some crazy shit news that will send BTC plummeting. a good old fashioned raid.

Ideas? thoughts. i can come up with good ideas but with no idea how to execute them.

my idea

>satoshi was a pedo
>US govt banning BTC

etc

IRS will have all of your trading data next year - sell now before they do.

What’s a decentralized way to put everything I own into Monero?

This. Related: I see XMR's one big hurdle being ease-of-use. It seems like it is and will remain more intimidating for the average person to use than LTC, for example. Not sure if that matters or not, though.

Monero is forever tainted as black market criminal money.
Monero's existence probably actually made Bitcoin and other cryptos much more valuable.

It's the sacrificial lamb

Bitcoin was tainted as black market criminal money too though

black markets have value, though

also, I hope people will increasingly realize that it's perfectly legitimate to desire privacy. Everyone who says "why do you want privacy if you have nothing to hide?" is expressing a very subservient, authoritarian sentiment

Ah yes, just like bitcoin.

Shhhh buy now that it's cheap.

this is shitcoin

why ?

you have a TEAM OF PEOPLE who represent this shitcoin

some idiot will buy some shit with this shitcoin online and government will come and take whole fucking team to jail killing this coin

That's exactly what people said about Bitcoin until 2016.

All of this

dude have you seen the new gui wallet?
it's easy and fucking sexy as hell man.
im on linux and even on this OS it's sweet as fuck.

Post it here?

The new GUI wallet is pretty sweet

Quit being a nigger post it