GETTING RICH

LONG POST AHEAD

Hi Veeky Forums

I am 26yo slav living in Poland. I live shitty life, my education is really poor and useless and my job is not paying well.

I managed to save some money and try investing more of it and play on the stock market with the rest. I tried to learn anything useful (technical analysis, basics of investing etc.). I failed. I am bad at maths, I do not understand anything, the thing seems to complex. I failed in every field. I feel miserable, bad, not worth living.

Could you, pelase, give me some advice? What should I do? What am I doing wrong? Is there any chance for me?

I am really interested into economics in general (investing/saving/stock market), however, I am unabkle to learn anything useful. I tried accounting studied and failed on first Math class. I suck at math. No one never really explained it to me. I feel like my chances to acomplish anything significant are at 0%. Is there any hope? Anyone been here where I am now?

Kek, I even tried to learn another foreign language and failed. I am already dead inside, can;t feel any spark with anything I do. Anything I would like to start (bachelor in economics for example), I already know I am going to fail in maths etc. So what is the point? Why I am unable to pursue my dreams?

WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO WRONG?! IS THIS MY FAULT?!

Please, help me...

PS. I wonder if anyone is going to read this and take seriously. Veeky Forums was different 5 years ago...

buy ark my friend and forget about for a year or 2.
Wake up rich

70 ark here, will I make it?

>No one never really explained it to me

Don't try to be heroic and achieve high quality knowledge in a short period of time. The common mistake of polish people.

Small, frequent regular steps comprised of boring elements. Day after day. Read every day for an hour, get yourself used to doing non hyper-exciting but useful shit.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Polish sissy!
ty kurwa Polaku, biedaku, tzebulaku!

here is some advice. i am also bad a math and the data, charts, etc seem overwhelming to me. however, i know that i am a big picture person and am good at anticipating trends. knowing this about myself, i decided that trading was a bad idea and instead, i stick to buying what i think is a value and holding it. although, it is slower and less exciting than trading, it works every time i have never lost money on a trade; but i may only make one or two trades every few months.
the reason i'm telling you this is so you can see there are different ways to make money with investing, but you have to know yourself before you can begin. i hope this helps, user. good luck

also this
I slowly learned a bit more about trading, investing, TA etc.
then I took a few months break since June when my shitcoins started tanking and I have to relearn it

Alright, I'm polish too. I'm in the same boat, yet managed to do shit by doing one thing.

Buy some sudafed in the pharmacy and take ONE pill before trying to learn something. If you overdo it, you'll destroy the beneficial effect.

This, and similar shit allowed me to finish highschool, graduate and maintain a job. I'm useless without it, just like you described.

Why do you claim that it is common mistake of polish people? It is quite interesting, really.

When I start thinking about doing something, I want to do that in perfect way and to the top, straight. Maybe that is why I am unable to achieve anything. Maybe...

How would you start? Would the below make sense?
>buy few notebooks
>one for economics
>one for technical analysis
>read a lot
>something interesting/useful appears
>write that down
>proceed for a few months

Is this reasonable? What would you think of it?

Just try to find a simple job that you like. You should be able to live modestly in your country.

Buy ark and link. Come back in 2 years. Be filthy rich.

You described it better than me, the big picture person is what I was missing. That is exactly me.

I know what are you writing of, however, I do not know how to perform fundamental analysis, all the numbers, mathematics, trying to count if the company is worth investment... I am getting nervous when I do not understand something and it is not logical. I would love to have someone as a mentor/tutor.

I am strongly against using such medicals, I do not even drink any coffee/tea etc. I try to maintain healthy mind by running long distances, it keeps me on and I do not need anything. I am just depressed with lack of skills and knowledge.

Bardzo, kurwa, interesujące. Poziom jebanej cebuli osiągnąłes.

Because I'm polish and struggled through the same issue you have. I see my friend do the same.

>How would you start.
Take a book and read it for an hour, even today. Without distracting yourself with anything. If that's available, ask someone to keep an eye on you and tell you to stop messing around if you start to.

That's the most important thing. Everything else is superfluous. Don't stockpile books, preferably read just one till the end, then buy another.

Secondary, find a topic you find useful to study and study it during your *exactly* hourly daily reading sessions.

honestly you sound like a person who has never ACTUALLY studied anything in his life, just gave up with some excuse whenever adhd kicked in

very little people are actually too stupid for first year uni math, either completely restructure yourself and start with fundamentals from GRADE FUCKING ONE (Veeky Forums has guides for that) or give up

A P P L Y Y O U R S E L F

I would really, really love to learn maths from the basics (yes, I need that, even if I managed to pass mature exam in mathematics). The problem is TIME. I have 1-2 spare hour a day. I am trying to learn foreign language, read books and learn about investing. The problem is TIME.

Would love to be studying 4-6h a day, but I can;t!

>I know what are you writing of, however, I do not know how to perform fundamental analysis, all the numbers, mathematics, trying to count if the company is worth investment... I am getting nervous when I do not understand something and it is not logical. I would love to have someone as a mentor/tutor.

i don't bother with the fundamental analysis. crypto isn't stocks. there are no fundamentals. basically, if the project works and enough people find utility in what the coin does, they will use it. if enough people are using it then the network effect will grow and that is reflected by the price.
forget the math and all that unless you really want to learn it. it will just cloud your judgment. lastly, there will never be a correct answer written in stone. even the guys that do technical analysis will tell you the same thing - it's all indicators. ultimately, it's all just a guess, some more educated than others

>crypto isn't stocks. there are no fundamentals

nope. Look at stellar lumens.

SIEMA ZIOMECZKI

I am also Polish 27yo actually $400k net worth. I am in crypto space for like 4 years now and I decided to buy btc for 20% of my monthy salary since then. Even if it was shitty job in some shopping centre, still I bought. I lost TONS of mony on trading but I figured out how to make money from it. I am full time crypto trader since january '17 now. Make a plan and stick to it

No tak, najlepiej uczyc sie od spierdolonych szesnastolatkow....hahahaha

>I am trying to learn foreign language, read books and learn about investing
you're doing too much imo
Take a long walk and think of EXACTLY what you want, then make a plan of things that you'l need to study to get there, study ONE thing at a time
assuming you're wagecucked 8-17, that still leaves you with 6-8 hours for studies, that's 40h per workweek (not even counting weekends)
now be honest with me kolego, have you ever actually put in 40h a week into math before? or any study material for that matter?

LETS FUCKING GO

i don't invest in shitcoins

owszem jestes useless w chuj nie ma dla Ciebie nadziei xd

you had your chance to be part of the glorious german reich

Haha! BOOOOOOOL DOOPSKA? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I'm just joking mate. :3