They've started. Is anyone witnessing this seriously?

They've started. Is anyone witnessing this seriously?

This is insane, when do you think it'll stop?

I hope it doesn't.

NO STOPPING until $5 eoy 2017

Bit the bullet.
Time to lose money on IOTA again. Fuck it

Only thing I regret now is that I didn't buy more at 0.3

I'm lost on how to get my balance to show up. I missed 2.4 and the transition phase shit and now I can not for the life of me get the 2.5 phase 1 or 2 to show my balance. Any ideas?

Any way to buy this without having to give assloads of personal data to bitfinex and wait for 8 years until they process it and verify you to transfer fiat currency to your account from your bank?

On Binance.

B i n a n c e

use your coins and exchange on bittrex/binance dummy, or are you a newfriend?

I
O
T
A K B A R

Blockfolio wont fucking update muh iota gains, dumb niggers

Delusional 'it's a fad' fag here, finally bit the bullet and bought crypto two days ago. I went with IOTA.

Thanks Veeky Forums, feeling comfy now

inshallah brother

The newest of the newfriends. Care to point me in the right direction?

>tfw most of portfolio is in XMR and IOTA

i feel like a criminal

Iota is all hype, but it doesn't stop the normie new fags from buying it up.

I bought ETH on Kraken, then transferred some of it it to Bitfinex and bought from there

Anyone buying now is an idiot

t. pajeet

*anyone not buying now

Go to coinbase.com, buy bitcoin. Create an account on binance.com. Transfer your BTC to your binance wallet from coinbase. This will take a while becaue BTC transfers are slow as fuck.

Once you get your coins on binance, exchange them for other alts :)

Google anything that confuses you and join me at the moon

why would anyone take the advice of someone who suggests transferring in btc and taking a 10 dollar transaction fee over litecoins hardly any fee

Same here user, i got 500 miota floating in between versions. No idea how to get them back

buy high, might go even higher but buying now would be a big risk.

There might be some on ydx trading channel on slack. One of the devs created an exchange within a slack channel. Only use @ydx for escrow though!

Update to the latest version of the wallet and keep attaching receive addresses to the tangle until it appears

So i need to set up accounts for these two and just transfer BTC from coinbase. I assume IOTA and Monero are the space ships taking you to the moon from what little i have gathered on here so far..? Thanks for the advice!

There's always room for improvement.. So Instead of bitcoins, buy litecoins with actual cash, go to binance and exchange?

trade analysis doesn't always work
if you look at all the news around this coin, it will moon hardcore
>teamed up with multiple universities
>teamed up with Huawei
>teamed up with Microsoft
>teamed up with Samsung
>teamed up with Bosch
>teamed up with Trondheim (state in Norway)

can't you do the same with ETH instead of BTC? the transfer would go waaay quicker

Tempted to sink a whole $5 in this venture

I'm buying more after my bitcoin transfer gets finished. Every second IOTA price keeps rising while my bitcoin transaction keeps on being stuck makes me want to abandon bitcoin altogether.

I have the blockchain wallet app, it's possible to buy both ETH and BTC there, any catch to doing it there and exchanging on binance rather than buy BTC/ETH through coinbase?

I JUST BOUGHT IN AT 14600

HOW FUCKING RETARDED AM I?

Not at all, 2$ here we come :)

Buy high sell low, biz never learns

I don't think its going to stop anytime soon, so you are pretty safe. It might dip but ultimately its not going to stop going up with this horrific amount of support and use being shit out this fast

It's not even high, IOTA has been ridiculously underpriced for months, and now with the tech news it's bound to go up up up

Use Eth for transferring. I had a transfer go through in 24 seconds yesterday.

I feel best positions atm would be monero and Iota, with some in REQ and a gamble in POE.

Sold i hope you guys got your money and ran

I lost half my stack buying BCH last time this dipped. At least I'm back in now.

pnd incomming 5 min

It'll crash now.
I bought

WHAT IS IT WITH THE PEOPLE WANTING PICTURES OF MY DRIVER'S LICENSE, DAMNIT COINBASE. On a serious note, should i?

I bought IOTA few days ago just because when it was 0.60 and again at 0.85. And I haave to say, it's the coin that gave me the most percentage profit, it's pretty consistent.

Yeah I know, sadly it was all in my BTC wallet.

True that, there's no point to keep it in Bitcoin anymore, and once the normies realize that too it's going to come down a lot. Ether is a bit uncertain as an investment right now I think (Stratis?). I'll probably divert some assets to Monero tomorrow, it's been looking promising but gotta do more research

It's totally fine to upload your drivers license on coinbase. My wife just did so she can buy ETH and transfer it to Binance to buy IOTA (pic related)

IOTA AKBAR!!!!!!!!

Well shit i did it now, i hope i don't get scammed. Gotta get a few bucks worth of ETH now i guess

Feels so good today holding onto my "bags" I got for 50c
I might dig through the archives and dig up some polcuck posts, "don't underestimate pol meme power we got trump elected and we will destroy iota!" Etc tier posts

Just bought some more, wish I could have 1k

stay poor faggots, won't be missed

What the fuck binance won't let me do their 2FA shit, it gives me the code from the barcode, but it doesn't accept the code.

UUUNCLLLE SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

does iota serve any specific purpose like monero or ethereum? Or is it the classic 'our coin does the same exact thing as bitcoin except faster and cheaper'?

It's the only worthwile coin that doesn't use the blockchain concept, instead it uses "the tangle". This means infinite scalability (the lack of which is gonna kill all blockchain coins eventually), no miners, no fees, near-instant transactions.

If I'm not mistaken, it's the same as bitcoin, but it's almost instantaneous and without fees.

Also, the Tangle man, it's quantum, it's futuristic, it's crypto without blockchain.

TO be honest, I tried reading their whitepaper and understood nothing, their project seems really ambitious and they admit the technology is not perfect yet, but they are literally hiring the greatest mathematicians they can found.

Also, one of the developers revealed (with proof) last week that he is CBNext, the inventor of PoS (BTFO Vitalik in the process).

So yeah, this is probably a moon mission, much like Ethereum when it was cheap.

Did good, almost 1k satoshi up.

NO I FUCKING PANICK SOLD RIGHT AFTER AT A 1% GAIN. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Proof attached before some faggot calls me a LARPER.

This project should be at the price of NMR. There is no reason for that coin to be at the value it is. It is used to pay the data scientists who create the best algorithms for a hedge fund. There is no value to anyone except the data scientist. It is not used for anything else. Yet here we have this extremely the coin with infinite scalability at under $2.00.

Really, what a bargain.

How do I cash out with this, conisdering it could go x100 or more in a year?

holy shit kill yourself

Oh you even had over 1.5 K, I'm jelly, only got 640.

Wait for a few hours, it's probably gonna correct back to 1.30 or so, there is a lot of FOMO right now. But certainly buy IOTA, it's a great coin.

LMAO YES YES YES I'M REWARDED FOR BELIEVING HOLY SHIT 3X IN 3 DAYS

MONEY CANNOT BE THIS EASY HOW YES MORE PLEASE

That's just the sub project. IOTA actually does everything (sooner or later)

>There is no reason for that coin to be at the value it is

I actually agree, not every exchange had them and with them opening up to others, the price will increase.

Should I buy back in at 15538?

This is fun

Microsoft fujitsu bosch VW Samsung and two fucking CITIES

Fucking sensors, data marketplaces, autonomous vehicles

I have no idea hahaha, I didn't think it would go to 1.50 in this bull run.

But I do know that you should have some IOTA in your portfolio, it's pretty great and revolutionary, it will definitely go up in the coming weeks, not even months.

Also, this is not for daytrading, HODL that shit, the future is so right you're gonna have to wear shades.

>Want to lock in profits
>But IOTA just partnered with some big names so it is basically ETH tier now
>Want buy in again during dip but there is no reason for it dip other than greed

are you guys being ironic or just retarded? The marketcap of NMR is like 20million, iota is 2-3 billion. So a 100 times more minimum. Unit price doesnt matter lol.

Any way to get F2A to actually work? Shit doesn't work and just tells me to try again fuck

Yes. Hodl this. This is the very beginning of something great. Imagine being able to say that you bought IOTA under $2.00 in six months!

How much do you guys have? I have about 10M and intend to hodl the shit out of them.

It's pretty smart t b h
You've got anti-establishment crime covered with XMR, and pro-establishment crime with IOTA
Whichever side wins, you make bank

Its going higher, the walls aren't even holding it back. Its chewing them apart.

Why the fuck would I buy litecoins when there is no FUCKING TRADING PAIR. I'd have to convert LTC > BTC > IOTA

You think that's fucking FREE?????????????

Alright. Selling BTC and going all-in on this little guy right now before it hits $2 tonight.

I think it is difficult for people to actually comprehend the scale of this opportunity. People talk about buying Apple, Google, etc. in the early days. It is almost incomprehensible that we have this opportunity with IOTA.

It's actually funny, a 75,000 wall got chewed up in minutes, it's already up 50%

WE MAY NEVER DIP AGAIN.

Why is this piece of shit trading at a premium on Binance?

Want to buy in but everyone who is buying 10% higher there will get rekt if the price plummets on Bitfinex

"its almost incomprehensible that we have this amazing opportunity to get in early with __________". last week it was power ledger. this week its iota. dont kid yourself.

Im selling all positions in my other shitcoins and putting it all into IOTA

Half the issue is its hard for ppl to get it on other exchanges atm and it has actual concrete announcements

what price is good to buy IOTA at? I have been tracking it since 0.71, wish I would have bought it now seeing it today at 1.5. Do you think it will dip?

Well you would have a point if POWR actually compared on any level with the possibilities IIOTA offers.

FUCK. I just sent one ltc from coinbase and did not realize they do not do ltc/iota

fuck me. now what do i do with this ltc on binance?

here

After that justing I decided to sell all my other positions and go all in at 16500. Am I going to make it?

Trade it into btc which you then trade into iota.
Are you serious... Is this what they mean with IOTArds?

And there's the crash lul.

Just don't use 2fa lol.

trade it for btc and trade btc/iota or trade you ltc for eth and trade eth/iota

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOD DAMN IT I HATE THIS

I'M CASHING OUT

FUCK, EVERYTHING I DO IS WRONG

That POWR pump was articulated by pnd groups and that fake pbc report.

But IOTA was hated by this board not long ago, and never had no bull run (except this one), it's all organic growth.

Convert LTC to BTC and then to IOTA

That's actually hilarious if you did that, 16500 may be too high, it's up 50% already, it's unlikely for more today.

But HODL that shit a bit more, in mid december it will moon again.

are you serious? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

Crash or not, it won't stay down. Those are serious names and serious projects. Iota is here to fucking stay.