HAHAHA LOST ALMOST ALL MY MONEY MARGIN TRADING HAHAHAHAHA EVERY SINGLE TRADE IVE MADE GOES THE OTHER DIRECTION HAHAHAHA...

HAHAHA LOST ALMOST ALL MY MONEY MARGIN TRADING HAHAHAHAHA EVERY SINGLE TRADE IVE MADE GOES THE OTHER DIRECTION HAHAHAHA IM ABOUT TO GET LIQUIDATED HAHAHAHAAHA

1 BTC AND I WILL TELL YOU MY NEXT AND LAST POSITION, DO THE OPPOSITE AND YOU ARE GUARANTEEED TO WIN HAHAHAHA FUCK ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why are you shorting crypto in the first place, that's just retarded unless you have a major edge around specific news

>shorting the most bullish market ever in mankind
brainlet

Serves you right. Should of shorted corecucks.

Why the hell are you using Poloniex for margin trading?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YU

IM SO RETARDED I CANT EVEN ANSWER THAT AHAHAHAHAHA FUCK ME

what website is that? I want to start making margins eheh

POLONIEX GO LONG ON THESE POSITIONS AND YOU WILL GET ALL MY MONEY HAHAHAHA

>shorting crypto
>ever

Your odds would be better by playing roulette.

when in a losing streak, stop trading for the day. or when you've been in a winning streak and you realise it's starting to not work any more. losses lead to you making bad decisions. emotions are gay.

I'VE BEEN LOSING FOR 8 MONTHS THIS IS THE LAST OF EVERYTHING I OWN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Never short crypto you fucking brainlet, that's the quickest way to get wiped out

I suppose you are using bitfinex?

On margin no less, holy shit dude next time just send me your money if you wanna throw it away so badly

WHY IS THE PRICES GOING UP STILL BIZ SAID THESE ARE SHITCOINS WTF BIZ FUCK YOU IM STILL BLEEDING

Why the fuck would you short XRP and ETH right now? All the fucking TA says they are both about to fucking break out you retard.. you pretty much deserve to be poor making retard trades like this

see how right I am?
stop trading for today, take a breath, sleep and think about what your best choice is, now, that your previous strategy turned out to be self destructing gambling

>shorting
i feel no sympathy for gamblers

bruh just hold

Brainlet here, can someone explain how he's in the red?

Aren't those coins well below their Liquidation Price right now
>Lumens: 1148 sats
>Ripple: 6975 sats
>ETH: 0.1876 BTC

Don't you MAKE money when you short and the coin price then goes down?

Also what the fuck
>Unrealized P/L: -0.00288972 BTC

Isn't that like $30? What's OP's problem?

I learned the hard way too.
BTC is one ragging bull that you don't want to go against shorting.
Oversold? Bearish Divergence? RSI down crossover?
FUCK THAT I'M BITCOIN AN I WON'T CORRECT

So, long margin trading = brainlet?
or margin trading at all = brainlet?

short bch only

Let me spell it out for you: shorting in crypto is a bad idea.

Even in a best case scenario where you short a coin that literally goes to $0 and 0c, your return will only ever be 100%. A short will never exceed 100% return. So when you're right, your gains suck (in cryptoland, where 10x + is the aim). But when you're wrong, you're gonna be VERY wrong. Shitcoins are never worth more than a few cents -
even a tiny pump in a crypto is gonna wipe out any short before you can blink, especially if you're on margin.

The whole point of crypto is that it's supposed to be huge risk, huge reward. You buy shitty, dubious coins and hope that one of them will 10x/100x your money. Shorting is not a feasible way to make money here, unless you know something that NOBODY else knows.

burned me too

>not shorting with 100x leverage

Hahah faggits T. Larp Here, got you.

I just closed out ETH and XRP for a quick 5%. Gonna short another 30k STR at 736 satoshi.

I make a about .1 BTC a day shorting ALTS when BTC is pumping, hahahaha I ACTUALLY FUCKING RICH LOL

I ONLY MARGIN TRADE 5% OF MY PORTFOLIO SO I CAN NEVER REALLY LOSE BECAUS EIM ACTUALLY FUCKING SMARTER THAN MOST OF YOU

TODAYS GAINS HAHAH SHORTING IS SO EASY, EASIER THAN "BUYING THE DIP"

You use poloshit mate? Aren't they cashgrabbers?

Good for you mate.
The flash crash Polo deliberately caused this summer to liquidate margin position scares me.

Polo is the shit my nigga

I always have Buys set REALLY FUCKING low on ETH AND XRP praying for another flash crash like that.

you sound stressed

ALMOST THERE HAHAHAHA REEEEEE

What flash crash? You mean the ether fat finger on gdax that destroyed a bunch of people?

ITS ALL THE COCAINE AND I HAVENT SLEPT IN A WEEKKKKK

never mind, I remember

No the one where is was offline, wallets in maintenance, etc... while they did shaddy shits behind the scenes.

I thought you meant that one ripple Rally that sent their servers into oblivion, only to bring back bags full of red digits for everyone who was long

but yeah, the maintenance whenever any coin was mooning was shady as fuck. do they still do that?