Pre-saler here. I'm finally out

Just sold my 150k stack into some bots on binance.

I've probably spent more time on this board dispelling FUD through technical discussion than anyone. Active on the subreddit and slack since day one.

ChainLink had such a bright future. Perhaps it still does. All the clues suggested it was the next 100x. But something is definitely going on with Sergey. Even Steve Ellis has become unreachable these past few days. Those two guys are ChainLink. Rory is a literal who, with no better sources than John Doe. Thomas was hired 3-4 weeks ago as the technical community manager. Glorified volunteer work. We have not heard from Sergey since then.

After a lot of investigation he doesn't strike me as the type to say fuck you and blow all that money hedonistically. But shit happens in life. If it's revealed that Sergey has departed from the project, LINK will crash harder than ethereum would if Vitalik died.

I'll be the first to FOMO back in if anything changes, but there are simply too many opportunities elsewhere. Crypto market cap has doubled in the span of weeks and our coin continues to bleed. That will not change unless the CEO returns. These opportunities are rare, and I was foolish not to cut my emotional attachment earlier.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/
gitter.im/smartcontractkit-chainlink/Lobby
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/18/the-cayman-islands-home-to-100000-companies-and-the-850-packet-of-fish-fingers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I should've sold earlier, but my net is so low rn that I don't think it's even worth to bother. I need to find like 500% gains to get my money back. GL OP

Just a russian being russian.

That's why they needed Stalin to get shit done.

Kek

I can see the floor giving out rather quickly and this dropping back to ICO price.

Personally I'm throwing what's left of my stack into REQ and possibly IOTA

we are in a bull market where 500% gains are not out of ordinary.

They aren't active on gitter and literally no communication. I liquidated all of my LINK (350k+) the past few days. If Sergey starts talking then I will jump back in, he has never been on slack or said anything since sobos 2 months ago. There github is shit they fixed a typo and logo 7 days ago, LINK is going to bleed down to 0.

When Sergey comes back from fat camp and alpha struts the red carpet at SIBOS 2018 you are going to be sorry

shut up with this retarded FUD. there is no evidence they aren't working on the project.

pink/red id, 1 before quints, sold link. checks out.

>fix logo
>fix typo
>rename some shit

Chainlink 2017

Sorry Linkies, come over to a real project with a responsive dev team and huge things releasing all of 2018 and 2019. It's been Chad stepping it's way up for 2 years now.

there's also ZERO evidence that they have done anything other than fixing a github typo FOR A MONTH

it's not retarded FUD. I've literally spent hundreds of hours researching and discussing this project. This is where my analysis has left me.

Don't be autistic and emotional. If he announces anything or makes progress on github I will jump back in but as of now at this pace I've been waiting 2 months and he hasn't done anything. LINK is going nowhere but 0.

We need more posts like this.

Or more Red Wojacks.

github.com/smartcontractkit/

ChainLink has a lot of repositories he literally chose the repository for the docs. What the fuck do you expect? Its just a documentation so the changes wont be that technical.

What kind of stupid faggot expects a commit every single fucking day? Im guessing you fags arent software developers. You're the same type of faggot that wants to pay developers based on the number of lines they coded kek.

and yes, Steve has done SOME work on the private node repo, but it's nothing spectacular

and like I said, usually he's easy to contact. I haven't heard back from him in 3 days now

>I havent heard back from him in 3 days now
>gitter.im/smartcontractkit-chainlink/Lobby
Maybe because no one is asking questions? Check the last reply in the gitter. Its fucking steve. Do you want him to talk to himself?

Why would he chat more when he was the last one who chatted in gitter? Go on ask him a question, I'm sure he'll reply asap.

Weren't they starting to code this shit from the ground? Oh wait, they are looking for a real developer, so there's that.

Whatever man, just sell or if you havent bought LINK then dont buy. You're obviously trolling at this point.

you're talking about the public chat? In the past I was able to pm him questions and he'd answer within 24 hours. Now I'm 3 days without a response

this. at least he tried

It means the work is done you absolute mongol. Glas youre out, only smart money stays and were gonna be rich as fuck

>Now I'm 3 days without a response
What are you talking about? Steve was the last person who posted in Gitter. There is nothing to respond to.

lmao, yeah, I would probably also ignore some autistic fuck that pm's me every fucking day

If there is news though you won't be able to get your whole stack back. Trying to buy that much during a pump would just drive it up even higher

not true. And it's exactly why I feel comfortable selling.

All my funds are liquid and on binance. If there's news I'll hear about it before 95% of the community. Most people in crypto are still oblivious to this project. Hell, if Sergey just tweets something I'll buy back in. But in the meantime I'm going to make money elsewhere.

Money changes people.
Give some fat russion philosophy major 32 million US-dollars, what could go wrong?

>All the clues suggested it was the next 100x.

Good luck with that mate crypto is a 24 hour market

Mahhh news! He hasn't said anything since he raised 32Mil and dumped his coins after hyping up Sibos 2 months ago. He probably paid steven 10k USD to do some useless shit on gitter and Rory 5k USD to communicate while he is in Russia now with 32m USD + his 300m link he sold at 0.50 so 180m USD exit scam.

and I'm a jobless NEET. They operate on PST anyways. Plus I have enough friends in the slack and we've agreed to text each other should something come through.

I said if just like you did retard

You don't get it though. If you're on binance still you won't be able to get your whole stack for the same value. The buys are not instant. If you're buying more than like 60k link you won't be able to buy it all fast enough before the market raises the price.

>confido

one other thing you forgot to mention but this mess with confido, they were actually partnering their shitwith chainlink. Given that now confido was a scam isnt it possible that chainlink was in on it with them as well and is also a scam

Tfw if link released a couple of months sooner I'd be a multimillionaire right now

Link is not even in the top #100 on coinmarketcap anymore.
I feel sorry for everyone who invested in this. There's an army of ICO-flippers waiting to unload at a profit.

>Link is not even in the top #100 on coinmarketcap anymore.
That shouldn't be the investors concern rn. That can change in a day. Going by OP they have more pressing things to be worried about.

If you're not larping, I think you should reconsider.

Like I said, I'm operating under some probability that this project is dead. I'll gladly pay 10%+ market price to do a single market buy if substantive news comes out. More likely though, Sergey will just indicate that he is alive and working on the project. That won't do anything to the price immediately, but it'll be enough to restore my confidence.

this is the type of BS FUD that I helped dispel. ChainLink wanted nothing to do with Confido. Confido put the LINK logo on their website, not the other way around

4.7 BTC buy order on Binance just now. The whales are back in the game.

>Clues

muh swift

Oh anons, all your hilarous fud is making my dick so fucking hard right now. I'm gonna go masturbate real quick and then return. Until then, please prepare some fresh fud for me will you? How about something with aliens this time? Ah no, over the top I guess? How about something with jews? That always works. Something with Bancor perhaps? Well I don't want to do all the work for you, but you'll come up with something, I'm sure of it.

are you /x/ user?

alright fair enough

This has to be bait lmao. You dont seriously believe Sergey is fucking dead or abandoned the project right? 2/10

Grats op now you can make some actual gains and get back in when shit starts to happen
Anyone thinking this will pump to $1 overnight are literally delusional

I'm not fucking selling! I'm buying all the way to the bottom!

dead is hyperbole, but you get the point. We have absolutely no indication that he's involved with the project anymore. A few high profile people have reached out to him for interviews and have seen no response in over a month. No tweets. No slack updates. Absolutely nothing since Devcon. Maybe he got burned out and needed a break? He's human. And a philosophy major. I know many. They are spontaneous folk.

>not a scam
>selling all my holdings because sergy has stopped all communication

just pick one figlet

lol

I thought the Cayman Islands thing was a joke but as it turns out:

>1. Overview of Company and Affiliates: The Company is incorporated as an exempted company in the Cayman Islands with limited liability. Company will have primary responsibility for the sale of LINK. Company has entered into an agreement with Secure Asset Exchange, Inc., operator of smartcontract.com (“SmartContract”), to provide certain administrative, technical and development services to Company in connection with the Services.

LMAO

WE ARE THE LINK MARINES

AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

wtf there people still here that didn't flip link ico? On my way to flip Wabi. Chainlink was hyped for early october and was flipped as an ICO. I also did it for POWR too. You guys get too emtional with your coins, you're not going to make money like this if you just keep sticking to one coin. Some people just get delusional so much because they've invested everything into a single coin and are in massive losses, E.G. ARK COSS NEO LINK Bag holders, expect that NEO isn't too bad. Listen sell your LINK at a loss and start fippling ICOS for 200%+ gains and you'll understand what I'm trying to say here.

i'm holding till the end of december. dumping if things remain silent. rory said they will release something before the end of the year.

This

i respect this. i honestly thought/think chainlink is different and has potential but the hold and silence from the team is killing me. i sold half my stack at 40 so the remaining is paid for but it's driving me nuts watching everything else moon.

Genuinely amused by the concerted fud lately.
Don't worry about us Linkies, we already made it.

You will come to reality soon you deluded linkie, most likely when this hits 20M marketcap. Sergey owns 65% of link, raised 32M USD and hasn't said anything in 2 months. Let that sink in. Link will be 0.10 EOY

>ARK near ath
>COSS great for swing trading
>NEO near ath
>LINK steady just above ico price
I agree that flipping ICOs is a good way to make gains, but thinking that LINK is going to stay this low forever is short sighted.

I never said that, but if you're going to say that then I could say the same for NEM BTS KMD, why buy only link when you can buy these if they're not going to say low forever?

That's the best you can fud Link.
Let that sink in.

Fellow Linkies looking to recoup some losses- Obsidian's (ODN) about to have a huge month of December. Dec 4 is the re-launch with all new white paper, website, and most importantly, marketing campaign via their marketing arm Tamico. Valued at 13 million market cap right now which is nothing compared to where it will soon be - 100 million MC or higher. Its a privacy platform fork of Stratis (valued as high as 1 billion MC at one point) with a flagship encrypted messenger released around Xmas. I'm looking to 3 to 5x my investment then roll back to Link if I see a revival on the horizon.

www.obsidianplatform.com

If linkies buy ODN garbage can they will literally kill themselves when they get JUSTed a second time. Don't be that cruel dude.

I agree dude, it's always a good idea to diversify. I think it's great that there's so many solid projects out there which kinda makes it hard to invest in all of them.

Priced in

ERC20 tokens are all scams since they are technologically limited with the capabilities of the blockchain they are hosted on
The only reason ETH isn't used instead lies in the fact that it's more difficult to pull off a securities fraud without a "unique" shittoken

They plan to move away from ERC20 and create their own token down the road.

>down the road
user, I...

'm a massive faggot with no response?
I know user, it's okay.

>all scams
be fair, its most but not all. i want the scammers to get taken down. so many of the top ERC20s have released fuck all and they're held in such high regard by the eth community.

The new FUD tactic is quite convincing, tell your masters your are doing a great job

>no trustworthy companies are listed in the Cayman Islands (even if only on paper)

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/18/the-cayman-islands-home-to-100000-companies-and-the-850-packet-of-fish-fingers

>more british than britain (no rapefugees)
>no taxes
>international finance center

What a horrible place for LINK, of all things, to have business.

Why haven't they done so from the start? What is the raison d'etre for their existing token other than transfer of wealth?
Don't get me wrong, I believe blockchain tech is marvellous and will shape the world in the near future but like any other fresh opportunity it comes with certain risks and 2018 will reveal many a shittoken/coin as fraud that it is, leaving armies of naive bagholders in its wake, all without any consequence for the clever bastards-in-chief unless a wojak leaves home and gets homicidal

What's the roadmap like? Satellites? Who gives a fuck? Quantum resistance? Nobody will give a fuck until someone wrecks Bitcoin with a quantum computer
I lost some money fomoing on this coin already, it has potential so shill me

It's being completely rewritten in a new language right? In private obviously. You don't just merge rewrites into old repos you know

Why else would you run a node if you weren't getting paid?

Not sure about that other guy, but I haven't read anything about them moving away from ERC20 at anytime. As it stands, the tokens are used to pay node operators.