I just bought a whole btc at the all time high. Am i going to get just'd?

I just bought a whole btc at the all time high. Am i going to get just'd?

badly my friend

Only if you sell when it corrects. Hold for 1 year and you will be glad you did.

only if you're a weak handed faggot. you got extra valued fiat lying around in case it dips?

No
But you're going to get JOOST'ed

Not if youve bought previously bc then you have cunningly dollar cost averaged and are thus ahead of 90% of anons

Yes the graph for bitcoin looks identical to a pnd graph from a shitcoin. What comes up must come down people thinking it's going to 100k are delusional

the problem is that it's been said before and now we're here.

Already 11000 in Korea.

>a year
Got to be a five year hodler, nigga.

Shit's dippin' be brutal.

Get in Bitcoin Cash right now. Massive sell wall up as a courtesy for people to get in at the last second.

It will dip 1k, you will panic sell, and then it will go to 12k and then proceed to do as well in 2018 as it did in 2017.

Im very curios to see what 10k will bring. Either we hit a high point and whales cash their profits. Either into ALTS like LTC,XMR, ETH or BCH dropping the price. Or the hysteria will rally BTC beyond that into 11, 12 or 13k. I might try and average down and put into alts. Mind you everything is mooning right now so its a matter of which ALT and wether they beat BTC if it rallies.

looked, you weren't kidding, what the hell bithumb

This is exactly what I am waiting for.

Most likely yes, but if it shoots up to 12k or so just sell, don't get greedy by holding and hoping it will continue to rise and rise. It WILL crash eventually, probably below 10k.

just one? buy more faggot

need to sell soon? yep.

need to sell in 5 years? nope.

>never buy at the ATH bro, just wait for the dip
>it doesnt dip

>implying there won't be even more eyes on BTC at that point eager to buy in at a 9k dip, sending it shooting back up to 10k and beyond again
Not even the whales can foresee the incoming normie wave that holds back the dump.

is bitcoin really worth $170 billion? who are we to say...

Literally yes

Back in my day we said "jux"

ur fucked m8
i just sold $3000 of mine off, now i have $1000 left
if it crashes, im a genius
if it increases, im still going to have money
bought $1000 in july and it's literally quadrupled in value

Today's ATH is tomorrow's dip.

Just think of it as buying the dip in advanced.

If you sell right now you'll make 14 dollars :^)

Wait so if I keep doing that twice an hour then essentially it's like earning at a $28/hr job by doing nothing? I can retire on that. Almost seems too good to be true.

100%.
This is a classic mania, not even meming, and I believe strongly in crypto. This is not FUD, this is not nocoiner talk. It will go down, and return to mean. I already got out , the stalling can already be seen, I suggest you get out too

It is. You can't cash out.
*Hotel California plays*

Yep. It'll go up at a constant rate for the rest of your life user. Quit your job now it'll be great!