Just went all in on IOTA. I liquidated all my shitcoins that were bleeding out and went in...

Just went all in on IOTA. I liquidated all my shitcoins that were bleeding out and went in. I now only hold 200 ETH and 66k IOTA.

Am I going to make it? Feeling kind of scared. But if this is IOTA's ethereum moment then I wanna get in. Bought most between 13-15k sats.

I think this might be like buying ANS when it was $11 dollars. I'm not going to miss another fucking Ethereum... I didn't get into ETH until $60

yeah except ANS didn't have a 4b market cap when it was $11

so... smart move?

I don't have enough information to say whether you made a good choice or not, I just thought the analogy was funny. Based on market cap, buying IOTA now is more like buying ANS at $80 than buying at $11.

But Neo is still kind of speculative. I mean it isn't really used for anything besides generating gas. People are holding because if China says people can participate in ICOs only with Neo, then it'll moon.

IOTA is now a real digital currency in the data marketplace, which is the largest market on Earth now... Doesn't that mean something? I think the market cap will at least quadruple, right?

yeah it probably has room to quadruple, I think a lot of big cryptos will do that on a long enough time frame.

You need to research what market cap means. But anyway, if you're just going to hold this coin and only going to check the price every few months, its probably good. Other wise you should be prepared to sell and buy cheaper coz this coin likes to dump hard now and again.

So you just sold at a loss to buy at an ATH? lol

Dude, just leave your coins where they are and don't do anything for 5 years.

By 66k Iota, you mean 66 Gi, right?

That means you'll be a millionaire when Miota reaches $15.15, which it WILL do. Just sit tight.

I sold DGB, LINK, RDD, POWR, OMG, BAT, XBY, MNE, EBOOST.

All of those into Iota, didn't invest my ETH though.

How are you so sure? The partnerships they've announced are insane. Microsoft, Huawei, Samsung... etc... This is huge, isn't it?

>centralized server
>Called novice devs by MIT, also left a known security flaw in their code
>Unable to answer scalability issues, usually ignore it or just say they'll think of something

BETTER GO ALL IN

Plus ANS went to $15 and then dipped to $2-$3 for months. If that's the future for this shitcoin, I'll just buy later

Most of us men here have bigger tits than her.

6.6 GI. You're fucking made. Look up what projections are for the IOT by 2020. Now look at how many IOT companies are partnering with/using/opening fucking joint offices with Iota. You will have multiple millions by 2020-2025.

Can't wait to laugh at these idiots that have no idea wtf they're even buying. No one has ever explained why iota would even have any sort of utility, nevermind monetary value. Nevermind the fact that they literally haven't even come up with a secure or functional network

What exchange do you buy iota from and where do you store it? I've been reading the iota wallet has some problems.

IOTA is fucking trash and I’m about to buy at the ATH....wtf am I doing. It doesn’t matter that the tech is dogshit, those partnerships are going to cause this to moon hard.

we surely are in the mania phase.

iota is the biggest shit ever. its a SQL database and they shill it as tangle.

enjoy ur shitcoin

The partnerships alone are going to push it beyond $2. This is the signal normal folk need to get into crypto

the fact it’s only traded on bitfinex is a huge red flag. Tether will rape this “coin”

Did you just wake up from a 3-month coma or are you just retarded?

Binance, bitch.