10k!! WE MADE IT BRAHS!

>We did it bros

I STILL HAVNT MADE IT NEED 60K TO RETIRE

Why it's more beautiful than I had imagined

DIP WHEN

>mfw had 1.20 btc
>now only 0.20

FUCK
At least Im only 20 and have time and but still...

how to retire with 60k?

btc at 60k usd price, will have over 3M

So you have a half million now?

yup

>Idiot in charge of mathematics

When should i sell? I only have 200 bucks in it

we did it reddit

You are a fool for not cashing out half of that.

Are you pretending? take 3 million divided by 60k to get their coins, then multiply by about 10k, the current coin price. Comes to half million.

congrats everyone

Sorry I am not a good troll

i dont have a fucking clue how to cash out such a large amount, i'd kill myself if i paid 100k+ in taxes, im just withdrawing little amounts and buying shit with btc

Dude just pay the taxes!
>assuming US here
Though I do have one piece of advice.
If your state has a capital gains tax, then move to one that doesn't, prior to cashing out.
Then just put the rest in index funds.

you could always spread the wealth...

Move to and acquire property (even a shack, as long as it has a street address) in a state with low property taxes to minimize how much you have to pay

not US
is there any state without capital gains? isnt delaware the only one? where I live I'd have to pay 23% or 21%, not sure if it was lowered this year or the next

how hard to prove source of wealth? I've traded my stash on bittrex, bitstamp and others, it's a long trail

Fuck you man shut the fuck up

YYEEEEEEAAAAAAHH

WHAT NOW BITCH?

FUCK YOU BITCH

I KNOW YOU'RE IN THIS THREAD
SHOW YOURSELF

Implying it won't come crashing down in 3 hours. you haven't proven shit boi

When is it expected to crash? When it does would it be smart to jump on it again? Is it predicted to grow exponentially next year just like this one?

AK, FL, NV, SD, TN, TX, WA, WY have no capital gains tax. Delaware does, that said there may be state crypto rules now also.

HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW YOU IDIOT

n-now what

I’m just now getting interested in this finance thing fucking calm down man I’m just curious. There’s no starter guide to this shit.

It's all an experiment. no one really knows what's going to happen. Don't risk more than you can afford

I don’t even have any coin and I don’t know what the fucks going on. I just want to make money with the shit it’s looks magical. I know how it works for the most part like the value portion but it’s confusing to me how it’s gonna fluctuate and I don’t even know how or what’s needed to buy. I guess Veeky Forums was the wrong place to come lol

its over, normies are all over crypto

go to reddit not even kidding, good luck user

Please bitch about it some more man. When things become beneficial they’re gonna get popular.

Thanks man. Appreciate it lol even though reddit is filled with nu-male fags. I appreciate the advice !

Malia Obama cried after receiving her IQ score.

Imagine is the volatility died down and in stay at 10k for the next 2 months.

np bro. Not all of reddit is bad, it depends on the sub-reddit and the bitcoin one is fine by me (and most Veeky Forums go there but won't admit it)

I don’t know how that’s relevant but that’s really fucking funny desu

Good luck in your future investments, if any after this bitcoin ordeal

Thanks user, and remember we're all gonna make it!

damn this made me nostalgia hard