Where's the fucking dip

I SAID WHERE'S THE FUCKING DIP GOD DAMN IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k36sIRRdFSU
youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I SOLD AT 7000
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How long have you been waiting for the dip?

I SOLD AT 8000 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

here

Wish I screencapped the guy who was shorting btc and said that it wasn't going to approach 10K so he wasnt afraid of getting liquidated. That was 4 days ago. RIP

Waiting for it to dip to 4k since forever.

SINCE IT HIT 8k GOD FUCKING FUCK IT I COULD HAVE MADE SO MUCH MORE MONEY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtu.be/k36sIRRdFSU

ITS HIT 1080

IT ONLY CORRECTS UPWARDS

buy the dip at 10.5k after it hits 12k tonight

it's gonna hit 15k eoy isn't it

ISN'T IT??? FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFVUFKCFUCKFCKFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

like a month ago when they tried to pull off the bitcoin cash scam, don't u remember?

I sold at 8k and now I want to commit suicide

ME TOO AND I HAD 2 OPPORTUNITIES TO BUY BACK AT A PROFIT

The news generated from 10k will cause another jackass from a Wall St bank or fund to come out and talk shit about BTC making every boomer and trader pull out
>i.e. We're gonna make it brahs
>The dip will come

Fuck. I've been waiting for a dip for about a week now, since 8500. I've fought so hard against FOMO and I won, and all I can get in return is 15% less BTC. That is of course, if I give in and buy right now. It can be 20% less if I don't FOMO another day.

Fuck.

I'll be honest. I sold at $9900. Bought back in at $10083.

Losing on the $183 in gainz was worth the insurance.

>sitting here looking at $10175 smiling

Boogle literally just did to avoid Bitcoin like the plague, it doesn't seem to be working, and he's the maximum authority for pretty much any investing individual, specially boomers

Everyone is waiting for a dip, so obviously the market is going to do what fucks over the most people and that's just keep rallying until the weak hearted succumb to the FOMO and then get rekd at like 12-15k

What do we do faggots? Looks like this is "Sold Early: The Thread". Let's help each other out. Think of it as some sort of a therapy group

ITS AT 10125

BUY NOW THIS IS THE DIP

Sold at 9990. Bought at 10105. Not missing the moon mission.

8650 reporting in.

need swift/painless suicide methods plz.

seriously what the fuck is going on

literally just buy it and set a stop order XD

Nearly 12 000$ at all Korean exchanges, fu

Muhhhhh caasahhhhennning muhhhhh dragon slayyyyer

>dips keep getting smaller
>rises sharper
it's really fucking mooning to 40k isn't it?

2DAMOON

>6620
>6970
>8190
I had several coins back in the days where mining was possible. Sold em a few years back and figured it was all a meme. Can't stay pink 4ever.

10k is a HUGE psycological trigger.
All normies and non-believers see it went above 10k and now think 'this is the real deal'.

the FOMO is higher than ever.

it will hit 11k by the end of the week in the conservative side.

wouldnt be surprise to see 13k by fryday.

tl:dr: 10k is a 'bitcoin' is strong seal

we will see this on every milestone:

15k, 20k, 30k 40k 50k...

we all should watch videos of the behavior of the investor on youtube and understand what tha fuck is going on.

non english speaker and drunk celebrating excuse my bad grammar.

today is a historic day.
not for bitcoin, not for anyone who turn out to become a milionare with it.

today is a historic day for the future of the humanity.

the blockchain is starting to turn planet earth in a incredible and amazing high performance organism.

WHO THE FUCK IS BUYING BITCOIN AT OVER 10,00$ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Man, just buy in and hope it doesn't dip right away. Even if it does dip right away, just sell off, take your loss, buy back in at the bottom and then go lambo shopping after the eventual recovery.

tl;dr Dr Coinlove, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bull

You can still get in bros. This baby is going to 100k before 2019.

BTC backlog growing cause peeps want to cash out this BTC 10000 but cant

see everyone is buying.

10k is a psycological proof and seal that bitcoin is the real deal.

behavioral economics at is best.

look ate the volume rising when it was about to hit 10k

I would also assume a lot of people who owns bitcoins for ideological motives started to buy too just so that the price went up.

When's the next bull trap, it's time to buy in for the long game

WHY WON'T IT FUCKING CRASH???????? WHY? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS????? WHAT IS THIS THING ANYMORE????? WHY???? DOES ANYONE SERIOUSLY KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS EVEN HAPPENING????? SOMEONE TELL ME NOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!

there is no dip, this is the new normal now that we poured in shit loads of new cash.

Nah, it's about to dip before going up again. It's already fallen 5% in the last 10 minutes

>pretending USDT is cash

this but unironically

>comparing 20m tethers to 100k coinbase accounts in 6 days

>he thinks the average coinbase txn is more than $100
Bitch I signed up a fuckton of normies on my USI Tech Ponzi scheme, they're all buying exactly $62 worth of bitcoin and every one of them has a coinbase account.

its been a bull trap since the last huge crash when it went to 5700.

when it went back to 7000 its nothing but news, and news, and youtube videos, and articles, and all the fucking media at bitcoin.

then again at 8000

then again ai 9000

now the media is going to be nuts over de 10k breach.

MORE MEDIA -> MORE PEOPLE FEEL FOMO -> MORE PEOPLE BUY -> THE PRICE RISES

and whats ever better is that every analist says: 'buy and hold', so fear selling is really low.

I really dont know how high it cant go. But it will still rise A LOT

Jesus Christ please just crash already, I was so sure it was gonna crash and now I see all of my alts get wrecked before my eyes

get in or get left behind

tomorrow is 10 new stories about BTC hitting 10k, and you guessed it, hundreds of thousands of new accounts getting made.

and it will never crash too much because of the HOLD mentallity.

and of course, bitcoin is a ideology for a lot of libertarian who are now multimilionares.

and those libertarians will never let go their bitcoin because they have a dream.

You know it is time to get out WHEN THEY MADE AN EPISODE OF THE BIG BANG THEORY FEATURING BITCOIN.

Seriously, Bitcoin will top 20k Feb 2018, will dump into XRP and begin One World One Currency One Ruler

>hodl
You haven't seen 30-50% of your hard earned "gainz" erased, those who do know know hodl is a funny meme and nothing more

I'm SHORT. Liquidate me, bitch. Put up those numbers!

It HAS to crash sometime, at least temporarily due to get rich fast sellers, I mean this is ridiculous

How long until the payouts start getting processed again?

Sold at 8000 too.
Buy order at 6000, cross fingers.

Damn dog I literally went long at 8300 and cashed out at 9200; you have fucking balls of steel to not FOMO back in. I'm rootin' for you.

since it crashed too 5700 there was neves a devaluation over 7% in a small period.

there's media, A LOT OF MEDIA.
and the media coverage will now increase like never because of the 10k breach.

look at google searches for 'how to invest in bitcoin' [image]

its going up higher ass ever now.

normies dont fucking understand investments. They see someone on facebook sharing a Bitcoin news and go buy some.

we need to stop looking at charts as investors, and undertand the big picture. Understand what is making people invest in bitcoins.

it is a bubble, and it will rise A LOT before it bursts.

and when it bursts, it will not go down that much.

I already made a lot of gains, and while missed gains hurt they are just that, missed gains.
Succumbing to FOMO is the way to actually lose money, always waited for dips, always served me well, i outperformed the market that way.

I must admit i sold too early this time, didn't wait for a trend reversal, sold at an indecision point.
No matter, i'll wait for the dip, even if the dip is 15k>10k.
I'll use some leverage to compensate and lower my average further ( right now it's at 1k, pretty good ).

Someone once said:
In investmen classe we learn that:

down 5% is a dip
down 15% is a correction
down 20% is a bear market

for bitcoin we have to multiply those numbers by 3, so: 15% 45% and 60%.

its something never seen before, not even the biggest bubbles know to man was like this.

no one knows what is going to happen.

what I do?

70% of my bitocing capital on hold. And 30% I buy at every dip and sell at every high after the dip.

Its fun and doing that makes you understand the market.

understanding the market gives you confidence, i recommend.

if you understand a fucking crazy market like the bitcoin market you can use it at any other market of the investment world

wise advise i think

in the mean time while waitng for dip, I"ll focus on shit coins. Rising tide of bitcoin might make for easy gains in those

You should shut the fuck up because you know what you're doing, Veeky Forums is for shilling

if you cant stan see you gains reduce.

sell at high, and buy again the next dip.

its the basic, sell high (highter than you bought), buy low (lower than you sold)

I follow the guide thanks

Holy fuck

F

warren buffet style

Gotta spend money to make money

>tfw got in at 8913
This is what happens when you keep waiting for the dip, dumbasses.

>he doesn't know about the buy the dip meme
Oh my...

>b-but buying at ATH is for c-cucks!

>the blockchain is starting to turn planet earth in a incredible and amazing high performance organism.
This is a fucking joke, its unreasonably slow. Don't get me wrong its fun to watch my blockfolio go up thousands every day but its just a matter of time until it crashes unless they get a move on on fixing transaction speed and scaling.

buy high, sell low and go all in on chainlink
t.warret baboon

>MORE MEDIA -> MORE PEOPLE FEEL FOMO -> MORE PEOPLE BUY -> THE PRICE RISES

You just forgot that what keeps BTC price is the ancaps wet dreams, they hold it as a coin, never are selling it, that's what kept btc alive on 2013, new people hold it as a stock, if their numbers get too high in comparison with the number of autistics ancaps, it's over on the next little red, they will start a panic reaction that will make even the hodler ancaps to shit on their pants.

I just bought more at 10300

fuck it it's just gonna keep going up anyway god damn

>I can't believe I agree with user
this.

>this is precisely why I'm convinced it's going down
You're literally saying "it can only go up so I may as well buy it"

Stop thinking about bitcoin value.
Bitcoin is only a part of the blockchain experiment.

The popularity of its a statement on blockchain tecnology.

A tecnology that can be used not only on transaction but also on a enormous array of sectors.

Working togheter with AI, blockchain technologu will take the human race to another level.

Print this for proof

this isn't about market behavior or anything anymore
this god damn coin has literally transcended meme status and has become unstoppable

I have given up

I embrace the coin

I worship the coin

I said this.

Bitcoin is finite. Those dreamers ancaps had 10000000 bitcoins in 2009 when it worth 0.0000001 usd. They still have 10000000 bitcoins now that it is 10k.

They are still the foundation and hold A LOT of bitcoin.

And they will not let their ancap dream die. Not now that is working.

Remember: bitcoin ia FINITE. You cant produce more bitcoin if the demand rises.
The mining remais pratically the same ever.

So as long as demands keep rising. The price will rise with it.

We have never seen an asset like bitcoin exactly because it is fundamentally FINITE.

You can grow more tulips if the demand rises. You can mine more gold if the demand rises
You can print more money if the demand rises.

But you can't make more Bitcoins if the demand rises. The mining speed is always constant. The variation of mining time is irrelvant.

Its the first finite asset with defined quantity of history.

And demand for it keeps rising.

does anybody have a 10 hour version of this they could post?

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU

I'm going to need it so I can listen until BTC loses 10% in one 1 minute candle.

That being said. Forget about graphics analysis.

The only 2 indicators you need too see if bitcoin price will go up and dow is:

-market cap
-number of bitcoins

If the market cap is growing larger than the numbers of bitcoins the price will go up and vice versa

its not even mainstream yet lol just wait

I'm an ancap and I would still just hold it.

Let's face it crypto is an awesome tech and bitcoin is number one. Sure people will move use to use other cryptos in the future but that doesn't stop bitcoin from being a good store of value.

I also have gold and real estate which I will be holding until I pass it down to my kids.

Also. Its not a regular bubble exactly because we cant control supply.

In the Tech bubble we could see ipos every week to increase supply.
In the housing bubble we could see houses beeing build everywhere to increase supply.

Bit in bitcoin this increase in supply is imlpssible. We cant control it.

The biggest bubble might come from ICOs, not cryptocoins

WHY WONT THIS FUCKING COIN DIP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAvAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

uh, user...

YOUR DIPPPP

Its recovering
AAAAAA

THAT WAS THE DIP

TO 15K AND BEYOND WE GO LADS

Bought 550 at 3.2k. Made some decent returns. Bought $1k at 9.8k.

Dads a broker, company said even though it’s a risky volatile investment, it’s not crashing anytime soon.

>Hits ATH of 7k, refuse to buy while it's up
>Hits ATH of 8k, refuse to buy while it's up
>Hits ATH of 9k, refuse to buy while it's up
>Hits ATH of 10k, refuse to buy while it's up
>Hits ATH of 11k, refuse to buy while it's up

WHERE
IS
THE
FUCKING
DIP
FUCK

Right now. 10.1