Ive realkzed that the only way to actually make it is getting in early, and by early...

Ive realkzed that the only way to actually make it is getting in early, and by early, I mean being able to buy 100k of something and having it moon in the future.

So Veeky Forums, can you shill me some good coins under 10 cents that has potential for 100x-1000x return in the future?

Lomocoin and trig

Honestly REQ is the only shitcoin I would shill.

It has a decent team backed by Silicon Valley Y-Combinator so at least it's not a scam and also it's use case is a really good idea that has real world value.

>100x-1000x
kek, with a high marketkap its never happening again you missed the boat. be lucky you can still 2-5x with bitcoin now before a 10% gain is considered mooning

buy iota before it moons to 5 dollars

Now you realize that any coin like that is going to be a gamble and seriously seem like a shitcoin, right?

I agree with this user that REQ could be the next 10-100x. They're doing something similar to OMG except marketed towards the west. I can't see it as a coin that'll just vanish into nothing, and the team seems competent since they continue to release updates, and are ahead of their roadmap. It's a good bet.

BUT OP honestly the best advice is to not look for the golden egg. If you have small capital, go all-in jumping from one coin to the next as soon as you make a 50 - 100% gain. That is much more feasible than finding another 1000x moon mission.

BTC

req has extremely solid fundamentals and they are constantly updating but it's a long term hold for sure. throw what you have into eth or btc and at least let it appreciate until req approaches a milestone. mainnet should be up soon so it might actually not be a terrible time to buy in.

What you really want is 2x a couple of times...

youll never make it with that attitude. it is about compounding your gains.

honestly zilliqa, but i don't think i'm supposed to talk about that

Threw down on a little ATL LINK.

Gonna see what happens.
The market cap is sitting like a pressurized vessel.

some people don't have the time/psychology to daytrade. it's ok to get in on the ground floor of something good and hold.

Req seems promising

BLN
POSW

Request

Hahaha poor REQ fags trying to sell their bags.

The answer, OP, is Omanilla.com

Nexus
NXS
Three Dimensional Chain
Sattelites partnered with vector

yeah, 2x a $10k stack 6 or 7 times and you're a millionaire. Sadly to do that you have to go all in every time, and unless you are in on the ground floor of a Teeka-tier pump, you are probably going to get dumped on nearly as often as you catch a moon rocket. If you're investing a small amount in each position, it's no big deal, you'll about break even. But if you're betting your whole stack each time, you're going broke. ie:

>1 * .5 * 1.5 = .75
>1 * .5 * 1.5 * .5 * 1.5 = .56
>etc

Jumping all in from one 2x to the next sounds really good on paper but in reality it's a great way to lose all your money. You're not psychic and just one or two busts will ruin you.

MTL, ADT, DGB, XVG

iota

I'm going to shill my bags:
WTC: absolutely confident this will be 20$ End of Jan.

ARK: mobile wallet ready. In 6 months very confident of a 5x here.

REQ: As others have said absolutely solid team with an ambitious roadmap. Backed by YC so actually run like a company and not just a bunch of dudes doing random stuff. I'm not an ICO bagholder and am already up 40% on this. This is the most obvious 2x once collosus releases and potential 10x long term.

Waves: NG release soon. Going to be apparently be the fastest blockchain in terms of tx/s.

Stratis: Extremely good for immediate flip. They have lots of updates in the next month and you will most likely gain 40-50%

Coins I'm not in but look great:
IOTA - lots of hype
MOD - apparently very undervalued and has a strong Swiss based team
LINK - just read this board

Not really. Just make good trades day after day after day.

ADA when/if it dips below .10