UUUH, HOUSTON, NEGATIVE ON THAT TRAJECTORY, OVER!

AAAAAAAND DOWN IT GOES.

Nah.

it's 10.2k you retard

10080, Retard.

ooops. Red candle.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

I fucking hope

You're talking about BCash right? I agree.

Buywall played out. Sell wall incoming.

these FUD bots are shit today

Holy shit how do bcashies justify that?!

How will I ever survive this crash? I told it to go away but it keeps throwing money at me!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This Isn't The Big One yet, Lads. Tonight's buyback is 8K.

Uh, make that
$8058 to make sure you nail the dip.

Copy that. Buy order set.

>mfw a whale dumps to 8k just to shake out the new weak normie hands
kek.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ä!ÃÁÀÆ!Ăäá!ÆÅÄ!!ĀÆÅáàAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAa

turn your monitor over, you're looking at it wrong.

I'm 3 hours ahead of you.

DON'T INSULT MY BOTS!!!!

So, the fake sell wall is at 12K. We know that will suddenly dissapear, and The Correction will start way before that. first pink ID tag decides where the actual Dump is between 10300 and 11050. Successive pink ID's bump the total down 10 bucks, and green ID's bump the dump price up ten bucks. Others are a wash. GO!

$10500

Is anyone else bored now?
ALTS are boring now
BTC is like too pricey and its gone very boring
I might get some ETH

here's your (You)

lol, soon as you posted that, sell wall dropped from 12k to 10.5. Wierd. $10600.

(You) got the first pink ID. What is the crash number?

Checked. 10400.

By shorting it?

and its going to 0 CHAIN FREEZE OF DEATH

$10605 is now the Crash Number. Green ID's bump it up 10 smackers, and pink IDs bump it down ten clams.

Whoooooaaaaaaaaa down ten bucks already!!! $10595!!

Rolling.

>he still isn't on the ARK

Checked! $10585!

Physical sell wall of Death just popped up at 10495!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

8k by midnight, or I eat money Skelleys Fedora.

but it already is midnight

Well, your tag is the color of midnight, so I will give you that one.

Looks like this poster is in the PNW, so it's 9:18 there.

HERE COMES THE BULL TRAP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck the red candle it burns

hope you bought that dip

Not done yet. Not by far. This thread was brought to you COURTESY OF OLDFAG BIZTARD!!!!!!!! WRONG ONCE, RIGHT 101 TIMES NOW.

AaaaaAaaaAAAAAAAAAH WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME IT WAS YOU I WOULD HAVE SOLD AT 10400 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

why you just now use trip?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

also, i thought 14K was the number before the dip

going up already HAHAHAHAH. 100k will come in less than a month. all we need is another Tether pump.

To teach people not to fling poo at me when I do.

i can appreciate that. what's the forecast for the near future?

14 K is when the major correction most likely will occur. I said there would be a smaller correction around 10500.

That, and The Forecast can change depending on my mood, and how I am treated. Respect, Civility ,Kindness, and Honesty beget same. On the other end, Violence begets Violence.

ah yes, i remember now.

It looks like the Bull trap is complete. It may bleed a little off and on, but looks like the water is safe to re enter.

This is what happened to Skippy. He was one of the most violent attackers in my threads. Wetworks caught up with him.

T-toast to b-be in l-legendary bread......i cant even. Is this real life, ir just Fantasy?

EZ come EZ go, any way the wind blows, doesn't really matter, to me.

tuuu meeeeeeee

Based milintel

It's Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt Bots you plebiean FUCK

Skippy, what do you mean? Podesta?
BTW, are you that oldfag guy? because he is the only tripfag and namefag on this board
Thanks for the 50% BTG btw
i lost all of the profit after first week into crypto because i was chasing the pump and dump game

No, Skippy as in the Pleb that was attacking me in many of my threads. I found him and where he lives, let him know to back off. the only reason I did not take further (Legal) action is because I found out he does work (Website) design for the loacal PD. anyone involved with LEO's gets a pass from me, because I have family that is in LEO work. And yes, I am Oldfagbiztard, the retired MilTel. Glad you made 50% on that pump, once again, sorry the Koreans stabbed me in the back the next night, and you lost 4%. Pump and dumps are for stealing Bitcoin. Ran an honest BTG pump, and got massively attacked by Skip and his Discord pump and dump scam group for days over it.

wow! O_o

*Bow*

Breaking News; A kindly Angel Orca is in the process of pumping OMG for a poor Hyda Tlingkit Village somewhere between Chilkat Landing and Hydaburg off the tip of Prince of Wales Island in Southeast Alaska. Whichever Village it is, Knapp is the last name of one of the elders. Happening Con is 4 on this one.

come again faggot?

*sigh* part of the problem with being a top Gunfighter is, there is always a scrub who thinks they are better. I'm 38/100 of a second from holster to target neutralization. How well do (you) pop a chrono?

you sound like a faggot, and you clearly get no pussy

RIP.

Final Destination.

Acknowledged.

screen cap of your acc balance pls : )

Hello, Friend.

Hey bud did your post earlier mean I should buy OMG?

I hope so, I went and did that lol

Just checked. OMG is up 60 cents in the last hour. Only way that could happen in the current climate is for a whale with deep pockets to be pumping it. Also found a thread where an Orca was asked to pump OMG. Can't link it right now, but it is on the active catalogue. Oldfag must have seen it and verified it.

Can’t transfer my eth to binance to get OMG AAaAAhahahahahh

MOOoOoooooMmmmYyyYy why can’t I transfer AWAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa

I haven't messed with ETH since I got a slug of dough stuck on Hitbtc for 3 months. Finally got tired of empty promises, and sent Stevie Wong over to collect it personally. With Interest.

Dooooonnttt staaaarrttt yeeettttt guuuyysss aaaaaaaaaaaa

Eth is the only way i could transfer shit from cex.io to binance...feels bad man

Eth was how i got powr on binance before selling off powr to bitcoin then changing to eth when the powr train came crashing down :(

For me, there’s some btc stuck in binance at the moment

Good morning.

Yeah. I have random coin stuck pretty much everywhere you can think of. Have to stop being too busy to care, and get and algo to go clean it all up.

Looks like one user his having Money Skelley Fedora for breakfast.

is*

Welp. Im tired of waiting for Mr. Orca to see if he is going to continue with the second and third legs. Going to set my sell at $14.20 in case he does. I have to get some sleep. Tomorrow I have to start shaking out gear and making sure The Rig is tits for a one week Transport.

I don't think Orca will bail on us, but set your stop losses at double bottom support of $8.50 in case he does.