Why the fuck do people still doubt BTC at this point?

Why the fuck do people still doubt BTC at this point?

>be 1999
>tech stocks at 7 trillion
>"WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE DOUBT TECH STOCKS "

should we have a moment of silence for all who shorted bitcoin?

Because it sucks for actually buying anything with. However, I do get that it has to establish itself and stabilize before it can used as actual currency. Also it needs to be a whole lot faster.

Startups lied about their value.
A currency is not the same thing as a stock.
I'm really sorry you don't have any coins faggot.

me, i lost .17 btc shorting at 9950 today, i literally picked the worst time to do that

>>LLPDongp
WITNESSED

I am short BTC and I am not fucking buying. It's either liquidation or meme status goddammit, I WILL DIE A DANK MEME.

Because BTC is a huge piece of shit. Someday something better will replace it

Note that I'm entirely in on BTC though

I'm supposed to wake up for work in six hours, but I can't sleep because of all of these gains.

I'd say the exchanges that hold BTC are the pieces of shit. So many arbitrary bull shit you have to do when it comes to buying or selling.

>AAPL sub $5
>AMZN low $60s at most
Yeah, fuck that noise.

Guess you'll die.
Bitcoin is 12k in South Korea already

Because it’s obsolete now

I value security and stability with easy conversion to tangible goods. As such, said chart is not my thing.

My rental condos feed my kids 529, and I put 2k into index funds every month, thats fine for me.

When you get crazy different valuations on different exchanges is when you know you’re at peak bubble. Same thing happened with ETH same thing happened to bitcoin before

It’s not about your money you shortsighted faggot. it’s about decentralising finance and the Internet.

couldnt care less about that senpai

They also love to fomo dump.

>it’s about decentralising finance

Then I sure hope you don't hold ETH

There's legitimate reasons to doubt bitcoin:

1) Governments around the world are threatened by it and are banning it.

2) It will never work as a currency because it's deflationary. Since the value increases, people won't use it to purchase things.

With that said. Please someone send me any fraction of a coin they can spare:

1JZV8vhGEoicYo7XBHkGr1x5uzwxEPxaHe

Most of it isn't genuine doubt. It is nocoiners who are pissed they missed the boat going into beta chimp mode in order to take down the alpha by teaming up on him. They think spreading FUD and autism about bitcoin will help their alt bags moon, and that will redeem the fact that they didn't buy into BTC earlier.

>It will never work as a currency because it's deflationary. Since the value increases, people won't use it to purchase things

TenX it is then. Initially pay with Bitcoin, get rewarded with PAY for purchases, people rack up PAY, people don't want to spend Bitcoin and use PAY as currency while Bitcoin becomes their store of value

How much money will you lose?

It just cost me $20 to withdraw shit off of Cryptopia. BCC, a whole lot less.

Crypto needs to grow faster. I need to buy myself a beautiful wife ho.

#1 is why I also hold Monero

#2 doesn’t really matter. Bitcoin is more like gold than US dollars. It’s a store of value. There are other cryptos that work much better as a daily currency (LTC, ETH, etc)