Ripple will be the next moon

Why are you faggots choosing to be poor? This is the coin with the STRONGEST technical backing and its standings with the bank means its a perfect bridge between the crypto world and that of established finances.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/techcrunch-founder-arrington-raising-100-million-ripple-hedge-fund/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeyo. Member the last time a coin was listed on GMO Japan? I member. Poor fags always be poorfags.

110 IQ retard here. Does this have a chance at getting above $100?

Isn't there a coin burning or something soon?

It seems nice right now for reasons of low cost, but when it will EVER start?

please do some research and see what happens to ALL the coins that have been listed on GMO coin.

Sell at $0.9999.

The current dip is an accumulation.

Litecoin was added to GMO coin in September. Doing well now.

If you don't buy XRP, you're choosing to be a a poor faggot.

where to start ripple-senpai?

It's not even listed yet. right NOW at 257 is the best time to buy, but I have some buy orders placed at 254. Dat Fibonacci

I fucking hope so. XRP is the one coin in my portfolio I've taken a straight up bath on, bought what I thought was the floor, ironclad, 1160 @9500 back in June. I need a moon just to break even.

i dont member what happened?

kraken or bitstamp

Ripple is coming out of escrow EOY

I see the coin going to at least $3 end of 2018. Once it breaks into the one dollar range, coinbase will pick it up then all the tech bros bill throw their money into cause they "wanna be a crypto guy"

>
Shhhh. Coinbase rumor has not yet even begun.

why isnt gmo listed on coinmarketcap? is it a low volume exchange?? ?

I'd say it's because GMO is an entirely Japanese website and coinmarketcap only shows markets that use English
I could be wrong tho

What's a good buy-in price for XRP? Sold my POWR and want to hop on the next moon mission

Also, a lot of fuckin green IDs in this thread

A sign to be sure

a-am I one?

If red, sell soon.

9 out of 12 IDs in this thread are green
If you haven't bought yet, you're missing out

after a lot of research i have found nothing to suggest gmo has any significant volume that would alter ripple price someone please prove me wrong :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Green GET

Some retard just dumped $100mn into this shit

what about gatehub

SELL SELL SELL

LET ME FIX THAT FOR YOU

If y'all are looking for a moon mission this is your last chance. This is the moon gamble you were looking for. Top market coin finding its bottom while the market is hot. This is a no-brainer.

I bought this so I could divide by .19 and get a really big number, feels good

Roll for green.

dubs and red for 2 dollars in December

coindesk.com/techcrunch-founder-arrington-raising-100-million-ripple-hedge-fund/

can someone explain to a newfag what id colors mean

ever had a mood ring?

XRP is the most steady coin out there. It’s going to make us rich, chumps!

Wow XRP is stealing BTCs only usecase lmao...
In simple words this means : "IF INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS WANT TO BUY CRYPTO THEY NEED TO BUY XRP FIRST BECAUSE ITS LEGAL/LEGIT?!"
Let Lawsky do his job and in a few weeks POTUS will declare XRP as national currency. Weeks after that the FED will call their SDR with ripples xrp

Ripple is not a fucking currency. It is a settlement token. Stay poor

Please don't laugh at me. The pepe in your reaction image reminds me of an obese uncle of who used to verbally abuse me, it's bringing back bad memories.

So their 10 bil market is still settling

where did this rumor start?

Just found a ripple wallet from 2014 with 7k coins wondering if I should add

First time I'm hearing about this. Doubt coinbase wil add XRP though..

6 months from now today‘s price will be laughed at for sure

>The coin that took me from 1.5 btc to .5

Never again

Presumably execs hold billions, and wouldn't they rather pay their servants off appreciating memecoins anyway?

Poor guy why didnt you bought it with $ there are so many possibilities.

If it goes to 10 dollars you'l make it all back and more

A hedge fund choosing XRP as their denomination rather than fiat/BTC speaks volumes about how corporates view the ripple/XRP solution.