Own 10 BTC

>Own 10 BTC
>Almost rich enough to live in a neighborhood with no non-whites

Anyone else close to freedom?

$100,000 isn't freedom, it's just one year of wageslavery.

lmao 100k is jackshit.

You will never be free. Racism is it's own prison.

wrong its

It’s more than niggers have

i was born in one :D

What?
Indians are not technically white
But come on
They won't actually live in your neighborhood
They on the rez.
Hutterites are definitely white though.

grats OP. pay no mind to the jealous fags

i have 200k and no debt yet i keep wageslaving. it's not enough to live off of for the rest of your life or anything.

THIS. but blacks are the most racist people in the world thats why I never want to be around them

Im a nigger I make 120k per year writing >software

put 10k into each of the top 20 coins on coinmarketcap and you can retire in 5 years trust me.

same sucks. least i can laugh at poorfags at my that can barely make ends meet.

Where I live it is like 98% white but unfortunately super liberal and they are trying to import blacks for diversity bullshit...

Like we really need to get enriched by KFC sucking tax dollar leeching thugs amirite????

so sad he can't fathom how much better he looks on the right

I'm racist as fuck and I feel incredibly nice whenever I'm surrounded by whites and east asians. There's a sense of peace reminding me of my childhood (I'm yuropoor, so I got to live the change from 99% white neighborhoods to browns and blacks everywhere). You carry on dealing with the bad parts of diversity and tell yourself "it's the consequences of poverty / prejudice / colonisation" and feel like a good person for it, I'll keep on living far away from these people and these concerns, we both win.

You have to go back.

This is top bugman posting.

Whites want to live away from blacks, and are sick of getting blamed for black peoples problems. There’s no hatred, no malice. They just want blacks to be elsewhere.

I live in a bi-racial neighborhood well below the poverty line in East LA, wont specify beyond that but anyways, I could easily afford a better neighborhood (im white btw) but the security from the local crips is actually top-notch, im tight with all my neighbors and contribute to the community in various ways so I get some respect.

My cost of living is actually incredibly cheap, I dont know anyone else besides my neighbors who has bought a house in LA for under $75k in the past 10 years.

I'll never get robbed, or murdered in my neighborhood because everybody is watching out for each other.

Since im white, I've made friends with all the white cops who patrol this beat, they see how the community (and the fucking crips) show me respect, if they get a call in my hood, I shit you not, an LAPD secretary hits up my phone before sending units. If I cant control the situation, they come in.

Just sayin' fuck the rich hood.

To where? I was born in the US

I need at least 3 million to live in a neighborhood free from garbage and pestilence in southern california. Through a mix of stocks and bitcoin, I am at 500k right now. I often get lost in day dreams where I finally make it happen and get the fuck away from this gutter.

Lol sure you do

what is so hard to believe? its not hard to get a software job if you know how to write software

>I live in a bi-racial neighborhood well below the poverty line in East LA, wont specify beyond that but anyways, I could easily afford a better neighborhood (im white btw) but the security from the local crips is actually top-notch, im tight with all my neighbors and contribute to the community in various ways so I get some respect.
>My cost of living is actually incredibly cheap, I dont know anyone else besides my neighbors who has bought a house in LA for under $75k in the past 10 years.
>I'll never get robbed, or murdered in my neighborhood because everybody is watching out for each other.
>Since im white, I've made friends with all the white cops who patrol this beat, they see how the community (and the fucking crips) show me respect, if they get a call in my hood, I shit you not, an LAPD secretary hits up my phone before sending units. If I cant control the situation, they come in.
>Just sayin' fuck the rich hood.

so basically you live in a ghetto and have rationalized liking it cool

Africa.