Is it time to get back in? The volume is holding steady...

Is it time to get back in? The volume is holding steady. I think BTC proper is due for a correction and the last two times there's been a mini panic, pic related has done very well. My only reservation is that there's a chance now that the herd will run to ETC or BTG this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebitcoincash.fund/
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you want to go down in a flame, by all means.

Keep crying nerd, dropped that shit like a hot potato at the top.

I'm not in. I got out at .31 in the last BCC craze. I just think the opportunity is there again because I don't see a way BTC continues to rocket and, again, everytime there's a dip, it seems the money goes somewhere else for a day.

>I don't see a way BTC continues to rocket
He says, as BTC smashes past $10700.

its gotta pump eventually

r-right g-guys

Best advice is to buy low, sell high, and don't be impatient. BCH is really low right now and will rise again at some point just like all the other coins will eventually. ETH will rise again, BCH will rise again, LTC will rise again, just gotta be patient and not let the markets make you FOMO into anything. BCH will have Bitstamp to USD trading pairs next week, again BCH is super low right now and it might be an awesome time to get in.

Keep an eye on BTG this weekend.

...and here comes the pump. Good job.

>saw it oversold
>bought 2 @1440
>comfy

Bitcoin just dropped 700 dollars on bittrex

Did you buy at the low? I did... Not enough though, fuck.

To me it's obvious BCH is being manipulated to stay steady. This itself is a sign that someone somewhere is preparing for something big. Dragon slayer conspiracy or just normal shenanigans, there's an invisible hand guiding bch and it ain't the market

This. I've been watching like a hawk. At .16 and at .15, someone's spent literally 1000's of BTC to hold BCH steady on Bittrex alone

Super bullish on BCH. This thing doubles before the year is over

Might double in a few hours.. all it takes is for BTC to take a tumble

Who knows. I think that stuff about the Korean whale group manipulating prices a couple weeks ago sounds less like bullshit now.

I saw that too, whales are accumulating.

Most people aren't aware of the developments being done through BCH but I'm super bullish as there have already been two future hard forks announced with major upgrades. This year there will be some major exchanges supporting it literally next week in December.

Not even Fudding but I think BCH will be the coin people want the most next year. Its goal is to be a transactional currency that billions of people use inline with Satoshi's Vision.

Not even fudding

"Our mission is to help Bitcoin Cash serve one billion users within five years." - thebitcoincash.fund/

well of course its true did you even open the exchange

What would market cap be for one billion users?

Reminder that this faggot whale is still accumulating
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k