Normie questions 2

I'm the guy that's learning about crypto and you guys helped me out a lot before with some answers. I have some other questions.

1) Online wallets have the risk of bailing out on you, taking all your crypto with them, and this has happened many times.
Stored in hard-drive wallets weight over 100gb for each coin, since they have to contain the whole blockchain and they only keep growing and growing, ad infinitum.

Will there be a moment where you have wallets that weight over 1tb each or something?

Is there an option to have your own wallet in your hard drive and use it, but without having to download hundreds of gigabytes?

2) Being able to generate keys offline means that you could potentially end up with a key that is already being used. If this happens:

Do you get the same private key as the wallet you share your public key with?
Would you end up with all the crypto of the "original", or previous wallet?
How is this not a huge problem? I know the odds to get the same wallet are very slim, but if crypto gets popular so that more than 6billion people have a wallet, wouldn't that end up happening eventually?

3) I know quantum computers will be able to fuck over all curreny cryptography, and will present new cryptographies. Will quantum computers fully functional disrupt a complete economy in full boom of cryptocurrency with the curreny cryptography technology we are using?

3) In the case of Bitcoin, for example, the scarcity of coins means that eventually you reach a point where all Satoshis are mined. And if it becomes popular enough, the value will keep increasing to reflect inflation. There will be a point where every satoshi is worth more than what is convinient to use as the unit of measurement in a currency. What then? Would people have to pay for a bag of rice with 1 Satoshi and you get 0.000003 Moneros in change, or something like that? What when every Satoshi is worth more than what you could potentially want to buy?

Is that guy going to tear dat tight pussy up?

4) I am getting cucked out of this world, because coinbase is not allowed in my country and the prices keep going up and up beyond the moon. Is there a way for me to buy coins from you lads with Paypal or credit card? Hopefully some legit way of making sure you are not going to stiff me and you can make sure I'm not going to stiff you (because we are stranger anonymous and we shouldn't just trust each other with money)

Not in a christian, family-friendly, Korean mail subscription listings website such as this!

>tfw too smart for Veeky Forums

>1) Online wallets have the risk of bailing out on you
Depends, I only use MyEtherWallet and I have full control of my coins because it works client-side.
>Is there an option to have your own wallet in your hard drive and use it, but without having to download hundreds of gigabytes?
Yes
>2
Possible but very unlikely. It's technically an issue but no one cares because it will probably never matter.
>3
Yes. Some coins are quantum-resistant.
>4
No one cares about this right now. Bitcoin will never be usable at this scale anyway. There are potential solutions that are reasonably practical.
>5
Find an exchange that works in your country.

1) Master nodes are one way to solve this problem while still remaining distributed. Dash does this: if you hold 1000 dash you can run a master node 100gb file acting as the serving point for smaller wallets in your area. For performing this service you get some of the "block reward" for new mined blocks, Its highly lucrative to run a master node, and allows instant transactions with no bloated wallet.

Oh, and something else that I forgot in my previous post.

6)
When people with wallets forget their private key, lose their hardware wallet, or die, the coins become unusable, they dissapear from the market.
Inevitably with time all coins will disappear, as people die off with coins left in their wallets. Plus, those that lose private keys.
What happens then? Does the coin just simply die?

fuck off goy

if you are coming here for help you must be one useless motherfucker

>what are client side wallets?
>what is node pruning?
>one in a trillion chance
>quantum computers i am afraid of
>fuck off goy. Read economics 101
these are all normie tier nocoiner cope arguments.
that is definetly not kosher

Not really in-depth explanations, but I'll take what I can get. Thank you very much!

So, for most coins you are fucked? It's either an online wallet or having to download hundrends and hundreds of gbs to use a couple of coins?

Shouldn't you be busy mutilating some baby's dick and sucking him off Rabbi?
Thanks for the ironic one liners btw... Got a couple of things to google from it and learn.

For the past 10 years I've taken all my life advice and learning from Veeky Forums

another crypto-newfag here, hijacking thread for my own questions

I just opened a bitcoin wallet, and it shows two different accounts/currencies, BTC and BTH, why are there two different types of bitcoin?

Since I live in canada, I can't buy bitcoin from their site, where do I look for a legit seller of bitcoin?

where is a good place or thread in biz to see other cryptocurrencies to buy? how do I know that a certain cryptocurrency is going to take off and isn't a meme like nigcoin or slavcoin?

BTC is bitcoin

BCH is a bootleg scamcoin

Why is BTH shown in my official bitcoin wallet that I downloaded from their site then?

Judging by the questions I can tell the kind of person you are irl is someone who will research and know as much as possible about something that they have no idea about (ie bitcoin) and then become a crypto expert overnight out of your 10 friends because you like feeling superior to them in some small way.
The questions ur asking are important but so normie obvious I don't think you will get any real serious replies here. You should have just asked "where can I buy coins in ____ country I am in" Otherwise you just sound like an annoying fagit that probably thinks they smarter than anyone else when in truth if you really were you would have come here years ago

Hope this helps

This guy gets it

You're getting the core shill opinion. Bitcoin Cash is great. Doubt me and everything you read. Educate yourself and realize most major forums like r/bitcoin are heavily censored

>2) Being able to generate keys offline means that you could potentially end up with a key that is already being used. If this happens:
>if
This is called the birthday problem. While it is acknowledged to exist it would be a statistical anomaly. Like two people throwing a dart into a Mandelbrot set set one dart splitting the other.

3) I know quantum computers will be able to fuck over all curreny cryptography,
You don't know what a lite wallet it. You don't know shit.

>What then? Would people have to pay for a bag of rice with 1 Satoshi and you get 0.000003 Moneros in change, or something like that?
That's actually really funny to think about. Yes actually that might happen.

I imagine it being like gold buried in a treasure chest underground. That gold is removed from the market, and will never be found again, despite still existing somewhere.

I asked yesterday but no one helped. Where can I buy bitcoins in Malaysia?