Who else totally eth'd right now?

Who else totally eth'd right now?

Just sold all my btc for eth 2 mins ago

I literally just sold all my alts for eth

I did both, my brethren.

When is this piece of shit coin going to moon?

dumb dumb dumb

If by eth'd you mean JUST'd

i'm so fucking mad at this irrational market
ethereum is much better than bitcoin
fuck normies

sage

-like wisdom! I'm all eth. eth will be holding back normies' hair as BTC is projectile vomited into the toilet

why does nobody realize bitcoin is outdated and shit?

where mah eth heads at? money skelly sending us to mars

go to binance and buy iota with your eth. iota is the future

I've never really been too into ETH, but it's the only coin that's not mooning too hard right now, and that Eth 2.0 conference sounded like some good news. I smell potential for a big boom soon once eyes are off BTC.

Might throw some into it, dunno.

Always does after BTC calmed down

I caught part of the last pump during thanksgiving, but I didn't cash out in time. now I'm bag holding.

better technology never wins. it's all about the branding. anyone who's never heard of bitcoin can just tell from its name that it's $$$. and that's exactly what bitcoin is. just plain and simple $$$.

but ethereum? what is that? is that some element in the periodic table? like plutonium? it's not money but fuel? smart contracts wtf?

LETS IRRATIONALLY HYPE ETH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

The question is will the upcoming bitcoin correction drag down ether proportionally? I am all in on ether now. Was spread between Bitcoin and Eth before. Right now I'm on the wire as to hodl on eth or spread to somthing else like monero or ripple

Ironically, ETH is the stable currency that you can generally rely on to keep its value while you trade alts, but it has a smaller amount of mid to high volume alts.

If you actively trade bitcoin, it can seem scary to tie it up in alts too much because it shoots up constantly and there is the fear you'll just lose some value in the drop.

You’re an idiot

I feel so fucking dumb because I am always going all in on eth because it made me such huge gains back in march that I am now emotionally tied to it even though i would of been better off holding btc after mid june

I'm absolutely tether'd

please do hardcore please do hardcore please do hardcore

Yeah BIT, like computer stuff... and COIN. Like money. Easy to get.

and you're a poorfag

He's not wrong.
Ethereum is to Android as Bitcoin is to Apple.

so it's like farmville coins, right?

It's more like galactic space credits.

even better

Not sure why, but that pic gets me every time

because you relate to it, probably

ETH is extremely stable and refuses to go below its usd price for long, seems like the current floor is 470$

keep in mind it just went 50%

give it a week or two, i'll be up over 500$ soon

Ethereum will fucking obliterate Bitcoins market cap next year when Proof of stake comes out.

Till then I'm accumulating is much as I can while its only a fraction of what it will be.

Normies are retarded, they don't crunch numbers to see where the best % ROI is.

ETH outperformed BTC this year, and it will easily do the same next year.

> already doing 2x the amount of transactions
> 1/60th the cost
> has way more developers and united community
> doesn't fork to give out "free coins" every second week

eth is still going up on bithumb which is honestly the only market anyone should care about. I just threw another 1k into it and convinced a few friends to do the same.

Dude, never all-in on one thing. Spread your eggs.

keep holding and it shall pay off

as soon as the first gen of billionaires are cashes out.