I havent yet sold

I havent yet sold.

Wat do?

sell and move back into btc before 20k

It's clearly doing bad and there aren't any news at the time, this shit is going to dump even more, for now sell and then buy later

KYS WHY DIDNT U SELL REEEE

Im still holding about 600 or so

It has served its person...RIP

Get out,. it's going to 3k
Buy back then

Everything went to shit. I was on a roll until POWR fucked me... lost a thousand because they killed their own momentum midway like a bunch of fucking poor pajeets.

Then I went into QSP. Made $800 and then lost $1500 holding. Same thing happened to them. Poor fucking retards who killed their own lauch by selling off the second they get a little green cash.

I swear to god the entire Alt Market is nothing but scumlord broke faggots.

Now I'm stuck at $2,200 in my portfolio and I can't get out of this area no matter what I do. Stuck at $2,200 for a week now.

You can't do shit with $2,200.... I could have had $15,000 by now if it was for POWR and QSP

Good project full of capable people, but they are fucking morons when it comes to the crypto space and they have no idea how to manage their image. Sell now, buy back in a year.

I feel you.. All the signs were there in hindsight, and it cost me a lot holding on to POWR; hopefully I've learned to just jump out and be satisfied with something like 20%-30% next time. Greed got me, and poor managing

BTC fucked us by going to 10k but now we're coming back. Screencap this when I say when BTC crashes, POWR will moon to Jupiter

>they killed their own momentum midway like a bunch of fucking poor pajeets.
no, you just bought the top of a pump and dump.

They arent relying on neets to fuel their project tards itll grow on its own

Just bough some power bags. I'm feeling good about the pessimism that I'm seeing. Next phase must be optimism.

Holy fuck how are there powr bag holders everywhere? How long do you think hype lasts? omfg jesus christ just buy bitcoin and delete all trading accounts now

Yep, I broke my own trading rule by never allowing my trade to fall -10% of my portfolio. I let it eat up 30% and now im fucked.

I literally have to make +60% just to get back in the game again. I'm about to park it in BTC and walk away until I get a few extra grand to toss into it. I'm just wasting time chasing moons everyday.

BTC went up $1,000 and all I get is $100. Big fucking deal... I need $250 profit a trade to make progress.

I just set some buy orders, sell me your bags pls

We're in a bull market boys. POWR is going to go on an insane run when the news is announced this week. Weak hands who are chasing profits elsewhere risk missing the news entirely and FOMO'ing in at new ATH.

Hope you bought the dip.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"news"

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AFHFHSF WE FBHAAHAHAHHAA KYS

Same old talking points from these low IQ newfags who have no trading experience what so ever. Both POWR and QSP murdered a clear shot to $1 those nights, there's nothing else to it.

They pulled the gun early because their mentality is poorfag pajeet through and through.

Let's do this!

>fucking bittrex shitting up my order

I hope you all realise what happens when btc and eth are on strong runs.

Any drop in your alt bags is severely magnified and lose a huge stack in sats/eth. Quick and quick out in these big bull markets.

how's that trading experience working out for you exactly

Working out great in the NYSE where Americans trades. Totally different mentality than you Nigger, Pajeets and Tree gooks who sell off the second you make KFC money for the night.

Now I understand Veeky Forums is 80% yellow and brown niggers. So I fully understand what to expect trading with you broke faggots now.

You get that +$20 in your account and you cum all over yourself hitting the sell button.

Fucking gutter rat.

Look guys it's a small dick faggot with heavy bags

Chase that $20 pajeet. KFC awaits.

>Signs of a coin mooning in a week or so with everything being set
>"fuck off pump and dumpers get out"

>Signs of a coin crashing and burning, probably not recovering in a long while
>"thanks just bought 100k"

Never change Veeky Forums

Moon = ass
This is a big tits play son ft. Dr. Jemma Green.

whatever you do dont sell now

I too lost 1k off POWR, i bought at $1 aud and i even thought that was slick as it dipped its tippy toes only once a day if that to that price, i got out at .92c and was furious. This company is fucked. Honestly i made 500 dollars in 2 days with buying sia coin at .65 cents, its close to a dollar now. Invest in them, trust. They had my gaining when all other coins sank. Also litecoin is my top earner currently.

Steady hands OP