There will be another dip r-right guys?

Please tell me I didnt fuck up by selling at 9500, FOMO is starting to hit me hard and I cant think straight anymore.

You realize there are literally no brakes to 20k right?

Bitcoin proved it wouldn't crash at 10k, next stop is 20k.

wew lads.

No dips ever again. May as well just buy back in.

YEP. soon as i kill these altbags

Welcome to the no coin club with the rest of us, hope that measly 9k was worth it.

Sure. I think it can reach 10k dip soon.

it could dip to 10k but unlikely, even less likely 9600. i would just buy if i were you. it already just went down 500 bucks. don't get too greedy.

Don't worry user. Futures trading is coming. Once the whales can bet on the price, they'll have more incentive to crash it from time to time. I expect a big one around Christmas when most everyone except (((them))) will be distracted/away from their desks.

"Sold" for what? It's not like you can cash out for fiat.

Please shut it retard. Cashed out and had the money on my account the next day, I dont live in a banana republic.

Fuck me im so tempted to buy back at a loss.

>Fuck me im so tempted to buy back at a loss.
you'll forget about this minor loss in a few weeks, bro. you gotta zoom out on life

>he doesn't understand why futures markets bring stability

We just had a dip. 10,900 to 10,000. Did you miss it?

>dips last for 20 minutes in crypto now
I remember when you had a full day to buy the dip

It will implode. It wont correct heavily or dip anymore. Why? Check out the tether magic. Nobody knows when, but it will be crazy.

>markets
>stability
Choose one user. Markets are heavily manipulated precisely because of products such as futures. If I'm a whale I will now be able to bet that the price will fall (along with all my buddies), sell all my coin at for huge gains, watch the price fall, make more gains on futures position, bet the price will rise again, buy tons at a discount, make huge gains again on coin & futures. Rinse & repeat ad infinitum.

imagine wasting all your time researching altcoins for months and spending 20+ hours a week posting in altcoin threads when you could have just sat on BTC for a year
now normies are gonna ride this bubble to 20k and you're to scared to jump on the FOMO

>Selling during an obvious bull run
Do you not like money or something

Remember to buy high and sell low.

You wanna explain me that you were not able to outperform btc with altcoins? What the fuck have you done.

this. the bubble may burst, but that's a long way off. in the meantime it's nothing but moon.

Oh man so i'll 2x my money? When I can 20x it on alts in the same time. hmmmm.

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE DIP FOR TWO GOD DAMN WEEKS COULDNT YOU USELESS SHITS MAKE THAT DRAGONSLAYER STUFF HAPPEN SO BTC WOULD DROP?