Y-you didn't buy ChainLink when it was under 10 dollars?

Y-you didn't buy ChainLink when it was under 10 dollars?
What are you waiting for user, are you a fag or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

fintech.finance/fintech-tv/sibos-2017-sergey-nazarov-smartcontract/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maaaan it's gonna be sweet when we moon. friends, never before has gettin' rich been so easy. all you gotta do is hold on. just. hold. on.

>tfw no flat chested qt gf

I am absolutely convinced every LINK thread is made by the same group of 10 or so people

They are paid shills, it worked on me but I just sold my 40k bag of LINK for IOTA.

feelsgoodman

the avatarfag is usually the first to reply as well. pretty obvious whats happening.. but we're just mad that we missed out on losing money or something idk

>sold low bought high
The only thing I'm going to be paid for this shilling is my 1000x bags in 2018

dude, your not allowed to sell coins at the low price and buy something that just had a giant pump

That's the best method of all. Get rid of things with low value, pick up things with high value. Works every time.

>non-asian girl

Was going to HODL shit Link anyways so might as well do it with a coin that has constant gains.

I can't wait, pepe_baller

CAN'T HOLD ON MUCH LONGER (BUT I'LL NEVER LET GO)

Theres thousands of us. Sergey=Satoshi

I’m out. These are all paid shills. Cashed out 40k link w 25 cent basis feels damn good. Heard sergey was out on inside info, you’ve been warned this is going to 5 cents end of week

is this neckbeard marketing at work?
hilarious
will not being buying bags of dog shit

Isn't that Riley Reid

it's weird from going to someone with big breasts to someone with literally no breasts.

I don't really know how to describe it.
I guess it automatically makes you focus on something else

Smaller breasted women age much more gracefully than the cow titted women. They start to sag at 35

my current SO has E cup tits and are starting to sag, I don't really mind that much.

It's when you want a trophy wife, that is when you want the perky tits that can poke an eye out... If you have an SO that is your intended life partner, then they can sag. Who gives about looks at that point?

Cover up her face and the rest is 100% male. Nice try op.

If anyone here really believes in link, send me some here: 0x3092060e1ac2Ff71C7c6B63b25dFA7e6A2e0EB12

Tomorrow, I will buy double whatever is sent to me up to 3.84 btc, 17YCiFgPZESD771cRuWYkTUb6zWefmhVnW

i love saggy cowtits though

im with you link, you are my guardian angel

you kids will be mad at you if you are decent looking and decided to marry a 2/10
you will have fugged their faces and the day they realize it they will be pic related

chainlink is new signatum, i am so sorry about you sad bastards.

Serious question here, I'm yet to buy some LINK but after looking into it it actually gives me hope I might be able to make it.

Obviously they are working with SWIFT. Let's say they announce that SWIFT is using Chainlink, what happens? Would that mean it would just fkn moon like ripple did?

Nobody really knows user, but IF this rocket goes off, it will be vicious. Just hold a decent stack and forget about it.

I think it's a safe assumption that if something official is announced between Chainlink and SWIFT, this will rocket. It's not a guarantee, but watch this interview of Sergey taken at Sibos and come to your own conclusions.

fintech.finance/fintech-tv/sibos-2017-sergey-nazarov-smartcontract/

I'm starting to worry about you linkies.

I'm gonna put $100 in after Christmas and hold forever.

If i'm not in lamboland within 10 years im gonna cum on your food