IOP

Get in cucks. Your portfolio is red the entire week. This is it.
Get the fuck in or regret it

Other urls found in this thread:

iop.global/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/IoP-Bluepaper.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stay broke pajeets already at 49k

nice pump
crazy actually
enjoy your gains bro
i should have entered at like 30k
still not sure what prevented me
i read a post here saying to buy but it was quickly deleted
didnt give it much thought

EVERYONE CALLED ME A PAJEET FOR SHILLING THIS BUT NOW IM RICH BITCH

Buy in as early as you can. You need to read the fucking bluepaper this is big.
iop.global/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/IoP-Bluepaper.pdf

FUCK I WAS LITERALLY GONNA BUY THIS AFTER I GOT OFF WORK AND ITS ALREADY UP FUCK

Damn, bought with 80 dollars last week, shouldve bought alot more

so this isnt a pump?

what price would you recommend an entry?
i'm sorta kicking myself for not buying last night at around 26, i was about to read the bluepaper last night but i got tired and slept. I'll give it a read now. I hear they're coming out with a decentralized chatting app. but i still don't know what the token is used for/...i know the supply floating is super small and that the cap is 21 million..

This coin is a SCAM. Centralized mining cause you have to do a bunch of shit for the project before they teach you how to mine, win/win situation for the leaders cause if you don't mine then they retain the majority haspower. DPOW projects are terrible.

but aren't BTC and BCH centralized too i mean since they're not ASIC resistant?

then again

thin order book
volume 7xd in a few hours,,,,,, yeah this has Pump and Dump written all over it.
if you didn't get in at the bottom try not to catch a falling knife

look at the last pump this had, three huuuge like 70% gains over the course of a week and a half, it was insane. im waiting for a dip and getting in for at least round two.

i was just thinking about that........
last night i read a post and it got deleting so fast i couldn't find it again after a few minutes

so i thought about reading the bluepaper to redpill myself, if only i pulled the trigger at 26k i would have gone all in. sux

next pump coming soon

im still reading it but the blue paper looks cool. super eye poppin'. it will draw a lot of people

You're retarded if you don't buy the retracement

Nice, I bought two weeks ago but I only bought 33 of them

decentralized internet?? hahahaha that would never work.. do they even know how web development works?

Sold 500 of this with 20% profit. 1 day after i would have done 120%. fml

what do you recommend would be a good entry point?

Why is that?

let me just update something in the database schema.. oh wait

ok it's going back down,
volume is healthy af
can we expect a second wave or will this die for another 2 months?

first time it died cause it sounds like the team split up a bit or something. now it seems more like full speed ahead. however its already at like 8mil market cap which is as high as the third pump of 3 that it had the first go around so idk, i dont think we will get the same action we had last time

Someone called this a while back. is this a correction going on now?

Are you so stupid user that you believe this coin won't go much more up? Market cap is under 10m$ and it should be in hundreds of millions or more.

Read their buepaper, check what they have developed so far and what they are trying to accomplish. One of the most developed and ambitious projects in crypto!

i predict a 10x in this until EOY

why? its a shitty idea to begin with and no one really knows about it

What exactly is a shit idea?

And you see what type of people tell you not to buy IOP?
I don't know what is worse, making p2p network with countless possibilities for apps or making p2p messenger or making entire p2p economy and contracts? Tell me user, which one?