Has anybody noticed that this board is getting smarter in terms of crypto...

Has anybody noticed that this board is getting smarter in terms of crypto? I havn't seen anybody for an Elix type PND in a while

will Veeky Forums become a hub of knowledge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can tell you are a newfag because yo paid attention to Elix

Those Moon Coin and Kids Coin attempts at pump and dumps were the dumbest fucking things I've seen

>Has anybody noticed that this board is getting smarter in terms of crypto?
fuck no.

>reddit spacing
go back

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

Everybody is coping with their losses from missing out in BTC rally and by buying CFD, CHAINLINK, REQ, etc., therefore the dead silence. Some guys killed themselves after getting JUST'd once too often. I'd say with the upcoming mainstream attention of cryptocurrencies the board will get dumber again since more semi-normies flood the board will be prone to PND as soon as there are some new alts/ICOs ready to be shilled after the BTC bullrun.

>will Veeky Forums become a hub of knowledge?

>>reddit spacing

Spotted the guy from 2014 who thinks he's an oldfag

No, we're just focusing on BTC right now

>smarter
lmao I'm watching people post pink wojacks over a 3% dips, these stupid kids haven't even been around for 2 months

*meanwhile In another thread*

>I just got rich!! Post addresses for free btc
>49 replies and counting

that's not reddit spacing you retard

once you fitler out all of the shill threads (its 90% of the catalog mind you) then its great. if only i could program a bot to do it for me, since filters dont really work

>elix P+D was 2 months ago

fuck where did the time go

This board has gone to shit in the last year.

this is reddit spacing

They just alternate all the time. Current good choices for filters are: "cash out" "free btc" "post your address", general adress strings, "Link", "REQ"

it's because most of the retards are bagholding link so they are not so outspoken anymore.

wait until it moons from 0.17 to 0.20 and they will start seeing lambos all over again.

smart money is quietly buying ELIX at ATL and waiting for June 2018. stay poor. ;)

I use this meme a lot but that hardly counts

I'm getting old

the longer you stay here the more you can figure out the genuine posts from the rest.

>smart money is quietly buying ELIX at ATL

No. When Bitcoin is stable/bear market it is boring so the only thing to do is to shill obscure coins and troll