POWR - The End is Near

If only someone warned you about this shitcoin

Update, rougly down 33% from my call of a downtrend, approaching buy zone

I exited right when you posted first warning. Thanks.

What is the next up and coming you see? I'm parked 100% in BTC right now. What's your advice to do before I go to sleep right now?

I personally don't see bitcoin stopping anytime soon. Shitcoins will be on suicide watch until further notice

Actually if you look at the traded and posts about powr, it's obvious the price is being driven down, there s huge bag holders and they're just accumulating more and more of powr.

I've been riding their wave.

Good time to buy right now?

It might dip to 83-84 right now it's 90.. The lowest it will go is 80 because there's a dozen whales with huge buy orders.

Actually, if look at the date I posted this and sold, then you would be richer than you currently are, due to being able to rebuy in lower.

5600-5500 sats is CRITICAL support. If we drop below 5500 then the floor would probably be around 4000-3750. I am personally not buying right now due to the trend being obviously down. It's much safer to buy a breakout than to try and catch a falling knife.
Why are you talking in terms of USD? Makes zero sense since it trades against bitcoin.

You recommended shorting BTC only a few days ago...

LOL

you guys only bought in cuz of the PBR rumors...

comparing energy tokens, SNC is the obvious choice, they are the only ones with the product coming out in Q1 2018 and you can already buy solar panels with SNC tokens

and we dropped about 300 dollars that day, your point is? I never said I "shorted" only said it was looking bearish. Also we dropped, so I was right.

You guys need to stop being greedy.

I did buy in around the PBC rumor and I rode it for a bit up and took my few hundos and dipped. You can never time this shit just get in and out. Unless you're suckin POWRs dick and you think it's going to change the world in 5-10 years then who cares what happens up until then?

"It's going to drop"

Drops 200 then gains 2k.

"See it dropped."

It dropped when I was feeling bearish. Does that make me right or wrong retard? NEVER did I say I closed my long from 6800 and NEVER did I say I shorted.

Sure you didn't.

you guys are pieces of shit
he's just trying to help you ungrateful street shitters
either take his advice with a grain of salt or fuck off

Haha actually AUD.

I trade against fiat.

Except the majority of his calls have been wildly incorrect. Don't worry though I don't invest money based on some teenagers TA analysis on Veeky Forums.

I don't see you making any calls you moron. Why don't you make some calls instead of trying to nitpick something where I wasn't even wrong.

Where are you long from?
>Hint I didn't end up closing at 8500

Oh shut up fgt.

OP is a legend around here.

You think he gives a fuck that we give him a hard time?

Why do you think he's so accurate? Because we push the cunt to be accurate

Thank you.

Probably because I don't center myself respect around how many twitter followers and cryptotards take me seriously. Self promotion is fine but when people call you out for your shitty TA Analysis history don't be offended. Do better.

There's a reason you make sure to post a pic with your twitter handle. Otherwise you'd just post the TA. Bad ones at that.

TA probably worked in this case. Strange thing is this coin has huge sentiment behind it yet it has been constantly oversold for a week. It's almost like someone has been manipulating the market knowing it had enough power to spring back. Surely that's not the case right? Huge buy walls on one exchange and huge sell walls on another? Surely it's all a coincidence. Better get in soon or you're going to miss the whale rocket.

ok so you're pajeeting on this bad calls.
have you tried commending him on his good calls?

or better yet have you ever shared anything with anyone here?
I for one suckass at TA i'm more into researching fundamentals and when i find a gem i try to explain it the details to /biz so they could go ahead and verify by doing their own due diligence. why don't we band together and make "FUCK YOU" money

No need to be upset my man, are you still bag holding POWR? Is that why you're so assblasted? I couldn't care less about twitter folllowers, if people want to support me they can. I never ask for donations since I actually make money off trading UNLIKE YOU.

There's no manipulation going on man, the coin literally went from 3000 sats to 11000 sats. that's almost a 4x gain. The smart money that bought in at the bottom took their profit and ran, leaving Veeky Forums as the bagholders per usual.

How many accounts do you have kid?

This is Veeky Forums if anons are coming to your defense there's something wrong. IE just reply don't shill with different IPs.

I was posting about ADA weeks ago. But no one commented in my thread and it dissapaited. However I didn't draw shit lines and triangles and while using buzzwords. I just did my research.

fake hypedup shitcoin, their testnet ready in q4 2018. u foggots retarded if not sell now, floor is 10cent in few weeks

OP I still have about 6000 POWR... got in at like 60 ..Current 91..

Should I sell now?

Was thinking of leaving trading for a week.

fuck you he's not same fagging

i'm just trying to come to the defense a of Veeky Forums bro that's trying to help us with his technical expertise,
he literally has nothing to gain off poor /biz lurkers, gitsum!

Should I sell my powr now?

gods work user. will follow and donate if i find the balls to make a trade one day.

Nothin to gain except biztards using his bitmex referral link, following his twitter, and pumping coins for him. LOL.

congratulations on making bank!!!!!! today was a great day for you then. yet you're sounding very sour.

fyi most of these shitposters are other twitter TA fags that are suffering in business because of gentlemen like OP

been following u for a while, been pretty good on your calls :)

taking requests tonight?

I got suckered by powr, still bagholding. Will it recover in the next month?

Not sour I just find this guys posts a tad off putting. And thanks!

alright biz bros i need your attention here:
what is the consensus on the following shitcoins over the next few days:

BAY
IOP
FUN

bye?

I wouldn't sell now, we're at pretty critical support. If it drops below 5500 I would be really worried though and probably sell with hopes of rebuying in around 4000-3750. This is just my opinion.
I don't need donations, man! I'm pretty comfortable as is.
There is ZERO guaranteed that any altcoin will recover when bitcoin is doing so well. I always have the mentality that when buying an altcoin the floor is zero, so you should always have stop losses set up in case it drops like a rock. I certainly wouldn't sell unless we close an hourly candle below 5500 sats. Then I would get really worried.
>pumping my coins
I routinely say I ONLY hold Bitcoin. Unless I tweet out an altcoin, I'm 100% in Bitcoin. My portfolio is 100% bitcoin. You're just delusional mate, and your pessimism is showing.
>he does it for free

Is btc climbing because of big bang ?

No. Mixture of media hype and overzealous thanksgiving nephews? I have no idea. I was in disbelief when we hit 9000.

Should I wait for a BTC correction before buying more? it seems completely retarded to buy at this new high

FUCK YOU, You said 2 days ago that ARK will moon, that it was a simple matter.
WELL
LOOK AT IT

LOOK AT IT NOW

do you have any cryptocurrencies youre interested in from a tech view or do you just trade them?

I just put a $100,000 usd of power into btc wish me luck OP

I never say anything is for certain, but I don't recall saying anything about positive about Ark. If anything I remember saying it would dump. Also buying alts while bitcoin is racing to ATH's every week is not very smart.

I've waited for dips before and regretted it 75% of the time.

Yo TA fag, can you do some more Monero analysis, in terms of USD?

I saw some charts saying $300-$400 soon, what you reckon my man?

Seems a tad overbought to me. Could be in for a little retrace. Another 50% to 100% gain most likely won't be anytime soon. There's pretty good support around the 160 range though! If you're not in this coin I wouldn't buy at these levels.

just curious, but what is your opinion about DOGE user?

People who have money in DOGE freak me out and I would personally never touch the coin. From what it seems is that it rarely moves, high supply similar to a Ripple or RDD without the volume. Shitcoin/10 would never touch IMO.

So not only are you wrong, you are also a liar:

>not much to say other than moon. EMA/MA cross = mega bull
>MEGA BULL

thanks for your opinion
i believe it will go up around christmas, but i don't uderstand why either

I guess I was wrong. It did move up about 4000 sats from there (which is a 10% gain............), but your stop loss should have been below the trend line. Also when Bitcoin makes an ATH run it's kinda hard for any alt to go up. I'm not perfect, sorry if you lost money.

Showed confirmation of reversal only to get dumped on by bitcoin. It happens.

Also if you bought in and sold about a day later you'd be up 5%.......... So I technically was not completely wrong. Not my fault you didn't move up your stops when you were in profit. Sounds like you got greedy mate.

So your prediction only holds true for less than 8 hours? Not everyone on this board is a faggot day trader.

MEGA-bull is 10% gain?

We don't buy in and sell in less than a fucking day. This is not a pump & dump board. We buy in and hold for days, weeks, and months. If your predictions only hold true for a couple of hours, go to some daytrading forum. You're useless here.

Bitcoin is on an insane rally. Shitcoins trade against bitcoin. What about this don't you understand?

>be me, TA fag
>say coin will go up
>coin goes up 10%, despite bitcoin making all time highs
>user is still angry
>user expects coin to go up 100% everyday
lol, this is a good lesson for you to learn how to adjust your stoploss.

S-Sir OP?... Sorry for interrupting, but this recent BTC fork got me thinking of acquiring BCD. How stupid am i?

By the way, it went from 38k sats to 40k sats a "mega bull" run of 5%.

If your prediction only holds true for less than 8 hours, you're a fucking day trader. Go to a daytrading forum, you're useless here.

Been telling you for a week now to SELL. Don't become a linkie.

42k sats on the following day. Now you just seem like a troll.
Personally wouldn't catch this knife. Seems to be holding .013 support pretty well though. Would buy on a bounce for confirmation of trend reversal.
Cool! Just don't follow my advice next time and set a stoploss. Bye.

when you say a coin will go up in a Mega Bull run, it should be be mid-and long term, it should be higher a week from the call, despite fluctuations during the middle.

Anybody can tell if a coin will go up in the next 15 minutes.

42sats hourly high, no hourly open or close is that high.
Like I said, you're a daytrader and your advice only fits daytraders. Preface that before you make any more "calls".

a mid and long term stop loss shouldn't be set at an hourly basis. People don't come to you looking for pumps and dumps.
If your "calls" last less than a few days, they are worthless

I know it makes no sense but the market is trading against fiat value. I took too long to admit it.

>wow usd price is going up, I must sell !
>2 days later
>wow sat price is so low I must buy again !
That's literally what's happening every time.

You also said the resistance is at 30-35k. It's not even below 30k yet and you're already bearish on this. If the resistance if at 30-35k the stop loss should be at less than 30k.

Unless you're a daytrader that is whose advice don't last 24 hours.

More proof that your advice don't even last more than 24 hours. They're useless. You're useless to anyone but daytraders.

Price drops and raises every fucking second. Your drop didn't even last a day. What kind of a failure are you?

Can you TA RCN? Please?

But...but they have a top team....but but.... they have a 8m Investment....but but Elon Musk????

You fell for it, sell, stop being greedy and move on

LOL BIGGEST BTFO IN HISTORY

BTFO

He's fucking promoting ARK of course he's a class 1 god tier retard, when the fuck will you fuckers ever learn?

Oh wait read it wrong he actually called bearish on the ARK thread.

Which exchange let you short POWR? I have a bunch of exchanges where I can short, but it's really limited amount of coins/tokens.

If binance opens a shorting option, it'd be jacking off.

No he didn't.

No he didn't
>Mega Bull

L

>raises 5% for a few hours then drops down 20%

people here are fucking retards and think that selling is the same as shorting
it's just a term they use and don't understand because this place is full of poorfags and 15-year-olds

theyre also retards because they throw the meme mooning around and its vague fucking definitions make people butthurt

what the fuck, how can you think shorting is same as selling