Are there any other coins that are likely to moon as much as BitCoin? Which and why?

Are there any other coins that are likely to moon as much as BitCoin? Which and why?

litecoin and maybe monero

check out DYORcoin, highly recommend it

Any top10 coin is pretty much a guaranteed 20% gain when BTC rally stops. Should buy IOTA/XMR/ETH and give IOTA priority.

Ether mainly if bitcoin get accepted as a norm for buying things at stores ether will be right behind it and maybe better as it has lower fees and faster send time

This. DYOR all the way

Litecoin, Vertcoin, Monero, ZenCash & Ripple

Probably won't ever be coins that'll moon as much as BTC. But there's coins that will deliver 10x and more regularly.

My current bet is DNA

Req will unironically 1000x if it gets mainstream adoption

>take market share from PayPal
>change accounting via continuous invoices
>pay by request button added to Amazon and other sites
>backed by YC and has ties to people on coinbase
>token burn will cause supply to drop

So PayPal now is around 80b market cap. Req around 60m give or take. Req is trying to do way more than PayPal but let's say they get to half PayPal current market cap. Factor in the token burn and it's 1000x

Not btc levels of gains though. Probably won't ever see that again ever

How to buy?

>falling for the Alt meme
just hold BTC, it's far less stressful and makes you more money. I really wish I had of learned this earlier. I could have saved myself months of grief. I feel sick to my stomach knowing how much alts have destroyed my portfolio.

Bought $1k of this shit yesterday because of your shilling. not sure if I should buy more, but it seems like a decent project.

>moon as much as bcc

Kek... Lots of coins moon way harder than this. So Many newfags lately. Easy money

no

So many people talking about their ETH tokens going over 10-100x next year.
That really makes ETH itself the solidest buy in this market. Might not go even 10x the next year, but at least there is no gambling involved.

ADA is going to butt fuck its way past Ripple in 2018.

literally would've made multiples more if you'd held any top-10 alt you poor foolish cuckold

Eth is going to drop a lot when btc does.

CHAINLINK

ARK

Then you're going to be pretty happy in a few weeks time aren't you?

Some coins are pumping because they've announced a partnership. This coin is releasing a working product in 3 weeks.

except that is bullshit. Maybe made more in terms of fiat at the time of purchase. But nothing on what just holding BTC would have made. Go on, please name one.

A lot of coins have mooned way more thanbitcoin the past year. Stop thinking a out dollar value and think about percentage. NEO had a MF 30k% gain this year. 30 THOUSAND PERCENT.

Depends on the time frame I suppose

Get some Litecoin, thank me in January.

Most ppl don't even own a whole Bitcoin so the price doesn't matter. it's all about percentages.

>
>except that is bullshit. Maybe made more in terms of fiat at the time of purchase. But nothing on what just holding BTC would have made. Go on, please name one.
Actually you are quite uninformed or ignorant.

Let's use XRP for example, the coin ppl think is shit. It's 25 fuckin cents. XRP had 3500% this gain. $1k in January would have made you 35 racks. $1k into Bitcoin would have made you $14k.

>in January.
I didn't get in until June. The game is rigged for newcomers. It's great for you guys who got in early. But the rest of us are fucked.

wtf I look exactly like the morph

XMR is /ourcoin

I thought the same thing early Jan, that there will never be another 1k+ coin. Look at the way the market is now there will be half a dozen 1k coins by early next year at this rate.
2 trillion market cap is predicted for the end of 2018. The top 10 coins still have a lot of room to grow.