HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA
LINKIES ON SUICIDE WATCH
WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Jesus fucking Christ.

Were there red flags that this was bound to happen before that we just ignored?

check the sats value, btc has more then doubled since the ico and links only 16c

LELLLLLLLLLLLL

How about the 1Billion supply, with several hundred million for the developer alone

Is Bytecoin going to suffer the same fate then?

Sergey killed his own project by handling communication so badly

I WILL HOLD THESE BAGS TILL I DIE

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU

Why would you invest in something with such a supply: 184,470,000,000 BCN?

I think I'm gonna be sick, why did I buy this vaporware piece of shit why god...

Invest in Litecoin, Vertcoin, Monero, ZenCash, Pivx even Ripple since they locked a large amount away in escrow

Lunyr based on low supply alone is a better investment

sold my LINK for dogecoin.

oh that sweet release

mfw dogecoin moons

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHAA LINKIES ARE LITERALLY PATHETIC XDDD WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TELL YOUR MOMMIES NOW? YOU LOST HER MONEY GAMBLING ON A PIECE OF SHIT. SHE WILL NEVER TRUST YOU AGAIN. YOU DUN GOOFD, SONNY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA POOF THERE GOES HER MONEY. SHE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BELIEVED HER NEET SON WOULD BE CAPABLE OF ANY GOOD THING AT ALL. XD REKT FOREVER

Why does low coin supply mean it'll moon? Psychologically a coin valued very cheaply per coin is more likely to make someone want to buy because of how cheap it is. More coin supply means cheap coins. Omise go's team owns more than a third of total coins and it mooned. If you want to put 4k in to a crypto coin or token you just end up buying more coins if there is a large supply of coins.

I wondrr if deluded linkies have an ancestral hidtory of ancient relatives falling for dumb schemes.

What are you so excited about?
Link has been hovering around 16 cents for a month now.

>Suicide watch
>Link sale

Pick one. This is actually really good for true alpha holders. Getting the sweet cheap link from weak handed betas. Feels good

it probably runs in the bloodline. bunch of KEKS XDD

LINK holder here, but you're a retard for using that argument.

Lol, how so?

Because the price in sats has fallen dramatically. If you're not outperforming bitcoin, then why are you not in bitcoin?

I fullly expect LINK to stay at 16 cents until there's news that the port to GO lang is complete and under testing. It will go to 32 cents.
If they achieve a mainnet launch, it will go to $1.50, maybe retrace depending on how many people are actually using it. and any rumored partnerships are revealed or revealed as hoaxes.
because that's how you miss IOTA 500% moons while getting 30% on bitcoin

Seriously, you don't even understand what you're talking about.

Show me your IOTA and ADA gains then.
You did get in, right?

>Because the price in sats has fallen
And?
Sats are measured in USD too.

>If you're not outperforming bitcoin, then why are you not in bitcoin?
"Hurrdurr why are you not in X which is doing better than your Y??"

You could say this about ANY investment that isn't doing the absolute best.

yes, the red flag was that a 25mil cap coin had a 100mil valuation

Except bitcoin is the standard, not "coin x".

You're either trolling or stupid.

I'll take that as a no then. Why should I listen to you when my gains are more than yours?

>Except bitcoin is the standard, not "coin x".
Bitcoin is just another asset to choose from.
It is also measured in fiat.

If you treat bitcoin as any other asset in crypto, idk what to tell you then.

Bitcoin is measured in fiat.
Measuring alts in Bitcoin is stupid, because anything that is measured in Bitcoin is automatically measured in fiat as well.

Except bitcoin is the standard asset in the crypto world.

And what does that even mean?

It means that most of the crypto world treats it like fiat.

... except it is measured in actual fiat.

That doesn't change my point.

IOTA has a fiat pair and its larger than its bitcoin/eth pairs.
When link is actually trading against fiat, you can trade based on usd value. Until then you better only trade based on satoshi value.

both of you need to kiss and make up

NOW KISS

This just took a kinky turn, but I'm down.

Your point is meaningless.

Bitcoin is measured in fiat, therefore anything you measure in Bitcoin is ALWAYS AUTOMATICALLY measured in fiat as well.

So "Bitcoin is the standard!" has no practical meaning.
It's one of many assets to choose from.

And saying "should've bought bitcoin instead" is absolutely meaningless hindsight.

+1

Holy shit you're retarded.
How do you know bitcoin is doing well, is up or is down?

That's right retard, you looking at it's fiat exchange rate. Because that's all anybody who's holding bitcoin at the end of the day cares about. Anybody holding bitcoin is in reality just hoping it's value against fiat will go higher. fiat is the end-game.

People who measure an investment against bitcoin are retarded. Just like nobody cares about how much bitcoin you have, they only care about how much the bitcoin you have is worth in fiat.

LINK HAS NO FUCKING FIAT PAIR HOLY SHIT

So?
All it means is there's an intermediate step. A mere technicality.

>buy 1btc
>lose 80% of it buying shitcoins
>bitcoin is up 85% form when you had 1
at least i made $50... r-right.

And more money to lose due to sudden volatility and fees. Dumb ass...
You want to accumulate more link? Trade against bitcoin.

>And more money to lose due to sudden volatility and fees. Dumb ass...
Like I said, a technicality.

>You want to accumulate more link? Trade against bitcoin.
On bearish Bitcoin days, you'd be better off holding Amazon stock than Bitcoin.
Bitcoin and alts don't even have an inverse price relationship.
It's absolutely meaningless.

That's not how maths works fuckhead.

Are you retarded? Do you realise you just fucked up elementary school maths?

>Even a single tweet of Sergey sitting behind a computer would potentially spike the price to the 20c range because at least we'd know he didn't completely abandon the project
>It would reassure the holders and help them sleep better, calming their mental state and increase the amount of happiness in the universe
>It would take less than 5 minutes to make such a tweet, just a "we're still here" update
>Nah, m8. Let's just leave everyone hanging without any knowledge of any progress whatsoever, having people lose faith, jump ship and get a negative opinion about this project, swearing they'll never touch it again, that will surely help
>t. Sergey

We know Sergey is still alive. He logged into his couchsurfing account six days ago.

Also we know he is a big fan of stoicism. The making us beg for it is intentional.

Also Steve literally answers any technical questions the same day. He was answering questions on fucking thanksgiving.

You guys are forgetting the big bitcoin conference in februari where he is speaking, i think they want to have the testnetwork ready by then and then we are going parabolic

The testnetwork was ready in June. It's what was used in the Sibos demo.
What they're working on right now is the actual finished product.

Then why doesn't it moon?
It's never gonna moon since there's nothing to wait for.

>there's nothing to wait for
... except the release of the finished product, lmao.

because they do zero marketing atm. they believe they should focus all their energy on making a pefect product, before they start hyping it.

>Still trying to act like he knows anything about despite not understanding children's level mathematics.

>This is literally the level of half the people on this board

Since you clearly love link so much. How about this, I will actually send you 1000 LINK if you can tell me how much money you would have if you initially bought btc at $100 in your retarded post I actually think you're too retarded to work it out.

Pretty sure you misquoted.

The 30 or so LINK threads that got posted daily we'rent a big enough throw for you? If its on Veeky Forums its going to tank.

Why do you fuckers keep insisting that supply matters? There's also a supply of 16 billion mBTC's yet no one is saying it's a bad investment....

this.

cheap shit is still shit

you were warned shit brains.

I've literally been archiving all of these threads for when this baby is at a 10 bil cap. It'll be like all those glorious ETH and BTC fud screencaps.

Also, I can guarantee that most of the fudders have < $5000 in capital anyway

Or it won't be and you'll just have a collection of painful reminders you could have cut your losses.