If I have learned one thing in my life it is if everyone is talking about buying, it is time to sell

If I have learned one thing in my life it is if everyone is talking about buying, it is time to sell.

but everyone's talking about selling here, including you.

People were/are talking about selling at $10.000.

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

Sell order opened for $9,000. If it crosses $9,000, it's a guaranteed short.

this can be summarized as "sell the greed"

never
weakhands always lose.

so you're going to ignore the massive bullish flag on BTC's chart?

Ok bye, enjoy your tiny profit and miss out on the real gainz

Fucking delete this wtf dont let people know about P&F

But its too massive, its too bullish. I'm scared.

This is BIG guys. Media outlets around the entire WORLD are spreading the news on $10.000 BTC. This is HUGE and it will draw in many previous doubters.

That's the problem, buddy. No sane person believes this isn't a bubble.

It's not so much "buying" but "new adopters"
Imagine you're at the start of the mobile phone era. More and more people are using mobile phones and the phone company revenue is going parabolic. Would you say it was time to stop using a mobile phone?

newfag

There were the same kind of topics when the price was at 27$.

You can sell, but you can't cash out.

And what if it doesn't? The only thing BTC has going for it is its meme status and the hope of new investors being dumb enough to keep throwing money at it. If the new investors stop, and people begin to cash out, it will crash down hard. There's a real chance it may not be able to recover if a crash comes. So, as an investment it's questionable right now.

The biggest problem is that it's worthless as a currency. It's way too fucking slow and expensive to transact it.

HAHA STAY POOR. CHAD DOESN'T CARE ABOUT NONE OF THIS NERDY SHIT. BUY BUY BUY TO THE MOON. MY LAMBO WILL BE THE COLOR OF GOLDEN PISS

>the value of everything one earth is less than 10 TN.

Nigga are you serious?

I don't trust anyone who claims to understand Bitcoin price behaviour.

GUESS WHAT? HERE ARE 7 BILLION PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET... MOST OF THEM DUMB AS A SHEEP. THEY WILL KEEP BUYING. THEY WILL GET RICH, YOU WILL STAY POOR. THE DUMBEST WILL BE THE RICHEST. THIS IS HOW SOCIETY IS MADE. HOW DO YOU THINK WE ENDED UP WITH SUCH A SHITTY UNFAIR WORLD FULL OF SOCIAL PROBLEMS AND POVERTY? BECAUSE THE DUMBEST ARE THE RICHEST AND MORE POWERFUL. JUST LOOK THE ROYAL FAMILIES... THEY LOOK LIKE DEMENTED INBRED GARGOYLES. BUT THEY ARE RICHER THAN YOU, AND THEY OWN YOU. EVERYONE WANTS TO BE LIKE THEM. THIS IS WHY EVERYONE THROWS MONEY AT STUPID SHIT LIKE BITCOINS AND GOLD. YOU KNOW WHAT? I AM HOLDING BITCOINS. SOLD ALL MY ALTS FOR IT AND I AM ABOUT TO SELL ALL THE STUFF I DON'T NEED TO BUY MORE. IT'S GOIN TO 10X IN A MONTH. GET IN, OR CHAD ROYALTY WILL TAKE IT ALL AND YOU WILL BE THE LOSER AGAIN.

what if people are talking about buying AND selling? what do?

Sell you motherfuckers, give me the dip i want to finally buy in REEEEEE
;_;

I bought in at 1k and sold at 4k

God I hope this shit crashes and burns

check'd. What's P&F user?

>if everyone
how do you capture the opinion of "everyone"?
is Veeky Forums everyone? probably not
is reddit everyone? probably not, but more than biz
aren't there people out there that have btc and maybe don't even make comments in those places, only browsing? or people that just buy btc and then never go to a forum to talk about it? I would say the minority is the one who talks and expresses their opinion. Then how it is possible to know what a majority will do and then do the opposite?

are you even looking at that fucking chart?

That's why you need to stop telling people to sell or buy, like you do in this thread.

I have shorted bitcoin in the past week daily and lost everytime. I am tired of losing. I will take a break. I surrender

Set an order at 9k. I've set mine to automatically short at that level. Seems like a safe bet.