NORMIE OVERLOAD ON Veeky Forums. EXIT POSITIONS, I REPEAT EXIT POSITIONS

NORMIE OVERLOAD ON Veeky Forums. EXIT POSITIONS, I REPEAT EXIT POSITIONS.

I know my nigga. The amount of virtue signaling redditors on this board is enough to drive a man to suicide

You can easily flush them out with "my Blockfolio doesn't cash out" memes

Nice idea.

I blame that shitty article that pops up the moment you search for Veeky Forums on google

they have turned this board into some sort of subreddit it feels disgusting now

Almost puked myself. Subreddit. No please.

where's the upvote button on Veeky Forums?

Hi guys,

I'm new here, how do I buy Chain Link?

Discord might be off to something?

already saw a thread with a dickbutt as file

Welp... looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey guys is Cardono really going to be the Etheream killer??
How do I buy it?

Hello there
Im a normie, i like emoji movie and starbucks
How do I buy bitcoin cash?? ;) ;)

refute???

why do that when we can all agree with you and laugh at your admission of being a massive faggot for cashing out too soon and now you want to feel better about yourself by seeing other people lose money by buying tether, but in the end you'll still have all the sad features that define who you are

also, your supervisor is putting a lot of effort into not laughing at you, maybe ask him how to word your sentences in a way that doesn't sound like it was written by a gay man

It's Beecash Beecash Beecash

well what i find funny is that you literally can cash out... its called local bitcoins you fucking idiots get a gun if you are a pussy virgin w 0 self defense skills and go sell them for cold hard dirty stinkin cash you fucking pajeet cuck

Uh or a real exchange like Coinbase or Gemini...

hello guys anybody know if rick & morty will do an episode on bitcoin?

More normies coming our way!!
REEEEEEEEEE

Hey guys as a male feminist and proud #ally to POC I hope you'll agree that lack of diversity in crypto is seriously problematic. Let's work together to make this space safer for marginalised voices :-)

Easy: buy IOTA (peace be upon the devs).

This is our forum now, racists. Digital currencies will be inclusive, from now on.

>NORMIE OVERLOAD ON Veeky Forums. EXIT POSITIONS, I REPEAT EXIT POSITIONS.
>caps
>kys

hahaha, let me ask you a question, HAVE YOU TRIED to cash out? at least ONE fucking time? If you haven't go and see for yourself. There's plenty of people on the internet already realizing it, that it's all a sham, and this shit is going to explode at any time. Consider all your investment a loss and just start investing in REAL things instead of "muh digital assets".
Don't say I didn't warn you.

Shills like you are the reason I absolutely cannot trust biz. How can you accuse someone of cashing out early when it is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE.. please don't poo on my street any longer

My pronouns are JUST and JUSTED

ITT:
We list the kind of thread that:
>are a waste of paragraphs

>Hold not quality

>pajeets/scammer tier trying to disrupt Veeky Forums for their own daily cup of rice (even scams were top tier not long time ago)

When we have a clear set the next step is:

>Give everyone a little bit of time every day
>Kill every thread that fits aforementioned conditions

Also, i'll start:
>went all-in (37$ worth) will i make it

>need x100 in 1 month

>Blockfolio threads (this is a bad habit we should focus on real snapshots)

This is needed because filters are no more enough.

Let's say Veeky Forums is always been 90% bullshit but (this is the key point) the same way are conversations between businessmen IRL:

>a pile of shit were sometimes you find a pearl

But now we have

>a pile of shit covered by a ton of garbage buried in lake of toxic wastes were somethimes you tie your initial investments

tl:dr:

>i miss that feeling of healthy competition between Veeky Forumsnessmen and wanna do something