We are all fucking retarded

If we all just bought Bitcoin and did nothing with it we would already be millionaires.

Instead we were playing around with funny tokens and chasing a days gain. Oh and Omanilla ICO, niga.

it's not too late user just buy .1 and do nothing to it

"We"?

BTC makes up around 20% of crypto portfolio. But I only decided to buy and leave it when it was around 8k. Plenty of oppurtunities to buy at 5k, 3k, etc.

if I had held the BTC I bought at $600 I would still only have 0.2 BTC.
instead I have over a bit over 2BTC now.
had 4 back in August tho so meh.
kind of correct but not really.

enjoy your x10 over 7 years I guess

2 years*

yeah but its fun. Money isn't everything user

who is we user?

>tfw never listend to biz and put all my moneys on BTC
>tfw biztards been sperging out ever since i first bought in at 1400
>"LOL its ATH bro. youre gonna lose all your money lololol"
>mfw now its over 10k and people still parrot the same dumb shit "lol its at ATH bro you dumb?"

its almost like biztards are complete brainlets who still dont understand the power of bitcoin

Yeah, buying $3 ETH was a huge mistake

anyone here that has more than 1M, or even more than 100k got that much because of alts

no one (I mean except a really few exceptions) put 100k on btc at 1k each and waited until now

nigger we are dumb af

Everything I want requires money.
I am living a life full of disappointment.

this

Than maby it's time to revisit the way you live your life? Some of the most happy people i know live the most simple lives.

>The power of Bitcoin is that the price goes up very fast

True, but if/when the bubble crashes it would be nothing. By moving our money around all the time and staying agile, we are more likely not to hold BTC when shit hits the fan.

oh look another brainlet who doesnt get it

Teach me you secret senpai

Pretty great BTC goes up, as more people buy crypto they will learn about other alternatives. The great thing is once bitcoin reaches critical mass: 100K, 1M, ... it will take tremendous amounts of money for it even move up a couple of percentages.

At this point, alts are the only viable solution for gainz since BTC will be stagnant as fuck. You will see the biggest alt bull run in history. Better start stacking up dem sweet top 20 alts if you want it early.

Reminder that Omanilla is a scam and were never featured in Reuters and Forbes as they claim on the site.

be part of the blockstream cult