Only been trading since June. Doing alright

Only been trading since June. Doing alright.

Long term - XMR

Next few days shitcoin - Steem

Any thoughts?

>only been trading since around the begginging of the bull market
>actually buying steem

nice larp. You started a week ago right?

flush yourself down the toilet

buy verge instead

On Veeky Forums yeah. Alts no.

I keep Justing myself with this coin. Sold at 0.019 earlier, rebought cos FOMO at 0.0198, then just sold it at 0.018 to try catch a dip and it shoots up to 0.019.

Don't daytrade kids.

We broke 200 lads

._.

Short term - XMR
Long term - XMR
Sell short term stack when it hits $400, don't touch your long term. Buy back when it corrects.

I wouldn't recommend trading this coin against BTC desu, it's big enough to stand on its own feet, USD charts are much more helpful with this.

Hope to buy more XMR tomorow, price will go to 2k and more for Monero for sure. Heavily undervalued

Yeah I agree, but I've dug myself a huge fucking hole and I'll be damned if I don't get back out before sealing my Monero away and never looking at it again. If I were to buy back in at this very moment I'd be down 10% of my Monero from yesterday.

Thanks. I have made a chunk of profit from it I may sell some of the profit in order to do this.

I only started with a $90 investment as that's all I can afford to lose. I lost a bit fuckin around and getting too greedy but I'm back up to around $650. No Lambo for me but it's more than I started with I guess.

good meme

shit meme

$90 to $650 is really good man. $650 will quickly turn in to a lot more, just have to be patient and smart. Realise that not every trade is a winning one, just have to make sure you manage your losses well.

But yeah XMR is really a great hold. I would suggest picking some up for both short term and long term.

Went 90% xmr this morning.
btc is just too crazy right now and I'm not buying into the eth, dash, bcash and chikun meme

It's doing well. I'm still learning on looking at trends, charts and shit but XMR catches my eye. It's always seems to be on an upwards trend over the last year.

Yeah the more I make the bigger chunks I have to play with. I invested in pot coin when I didn't know what I was doing and just got lucky. It gave me a bump start.

It will come down with the rest of crypto once the pnd groups will do the big dumping to rape finex tether scam. But not like all the other meme coins, there is a demand by other entities than just chink eyed speculators and get rich quick dreamers. I'm comfy, xmr and fiat till this shitshow resolves itself.

The trend of XMR is long term up vs $, anything else going on is wild bullshit.

What makes you say that? (((They))) will shut it down since it’s recognized as a legit supplement to BTC’s shit tier scalability and all

I met NOT recognized